Mummy
天哪 妈妈 你还好吗
My God, Mum. Are you alright?
-没事 -你在干嘛
– Yes. – What are you doing?
没什么
Yes.
妈妈你应该找人帮忙的 老顽固
Mummy you should have called for help, silly old sausage.
你没好好睡一下吗
Have you not even been in your bed properly?
-都是你干的吗 -是的 都整理好了
– You’ve done all this? – Yes, all sorted.
别操心这些
Well don’t worry about all this.
朱恩和我会干完的
June and I will crack on with it.
我要去穿好衣服
I was just going to get dressed.
要我去叫人
Shall I call someone,
叫人过来帮你做头发吗
see if anyone can come over and do your hair?
不用 你来
Oh. No, you do it.
我来 玛格丽特
Oh, let me do that, Margaret.
不用了 亲爱的 我自己来
No, dear, I’ll do it.
卡洛说你今天可能要去上议院
Carol said you might go to the House of Lords today?
不不 我哪儿都不去
No no. I’m not going anywhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!