Well it’s her pills.
没办法确定她是不是吃了
You can never be sure she’s taken them.
我想她有时候把药藏起来
I think sometime she hides them.
被发现了吧
Oh, rumbled.
今天她的精神状况肯定比往常更不好
She’s definitely more distracted than usual today.
能不能建议您把车后的贴纸撕掉
Can I suggest you remove the sticker from the back of your car.
对不起 一直是收现金的
Sorry, it’s always cash.
-一直收现金 -那就撕掉贴纸
– Always cash. – Well then take the sticker off!
我认为这是虚假广♥告♥ 你觉得呢
I call that false advertising! Wouldn’t you?
-我会装一台收款机… -我本来想说不用找了
I’ll got another pos… – I would say keep the change…
-但是没剩零头 -我 我要走了
– but there isn’t any change. – I… I got to go.
你好啊 朱恩 一向可好 我把能找到的包都带来了
Hello June, any news? I’ve brought every bag I could find.
你好 妈
Hello Ma.
该死的出租车司机 不让我刷♥卡♥
Bloody taxi driver. Wouldn’t take my card.
我说如果只收现金的话
I said don’t have a sticker
就不要贴可刷Visa卡的贴纸
saying you take Visa and then insist on cash.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我把包翻了个底朝天
I was rummaging around the bottom of my bag.
没给他小费
He didn’t get a tip.
我不知道你今天会过来 亲爱的
I didn’t know that you were dropping by today, dear.
对 昨天你说
Yes, you said yesterday…
你想开始整理爸爸的东西
You wanted to make a start on Dad’s things.
整理壁橱 然后我帮你打扮
The cupboards. Then I can help you dress.
你约了迈克尔和…
Got Michael and…
-杰奎琳 -今晚过来吃晚饭
– Jaqueline… – Coming for dinner tonight.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我们吃比目鱼
We’re having halibut.
-这是发自首都的现场直播 -上帝啊
– …this is live broadcast from our capital. – Oh God.
-如你所见 还有人困在里面 -太可怕了
– As you can see for yourself, people are still trapped there. – Isn’t it terrible?
他们认为是基地恐怖组织干的
They think it’s Al-Qa’ida.
消防队员正在试图把所有人救出来
…and the firefighter are trying to get all the people out of the building.
首相和…
The Prime Minister and…
没事的 来吧 睡一会儿
It’ll be fine. Come on, get your head down,
已经两点五十了 看在上帝的份上
it’s ten to three, for God’s sake.
今早两点五十分 布莱顿的格兰德大酒店
At ten to three this morning an explosion…
遭受炸♥弹♥袭击 受损严重
extensively damaged the Grand Hotel in Brighton
…布莱顿 保守党会议现场…
…Brighton, scene of the Conservative Party conference…
首相和
Which the Prime Minister
许多内阁成员都在这家酒店下榻
and a number of her cabinet were staying.
他们没有受伤 安全撤出 但是据报道…
They escaped unhurt. But it’s reported…
五人遇难 多人受伤 部分伤势严重
Five people have died, many others are injured, some critically.
爱尔兰共和军声称对该事件负责
The IRA have claimed responsibility.
我们必须发表声明
We must release a statement,
表示哀悼
offering our condolences.
我肯定他们已经发表了
I’m sure they’ve already…
我们决不向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥低头
We must never, ever, ever give in to terrorists.
这里太暖和了
It’s warm in here.
妈 穿长裙还是穿过膝短裙呢
Now ma, are we going long or just below the knee tonight?
我觉得应该穿过膝短裙
Oh, below the knee I should think.
不 别动
No! Don’t…
别动那些 我还整理好
Don’t move those. I haven’t finished sorting them.
我听说你今天出去了
I hear you went out today.
你不能自己出去 妈妈 我们谈过了
You mustn’t go out on your own, mummy. We’ve talked about that.
没有牛奶了
There was no milk.
如果朱恩不在的话就打电♥话♥给罗伯特 他会买♥♥给你
Call Robert he’ll get it for you if June’s not up…
我还没老到不中用
I am not for the knackers yet.
别生气 玛格丽特
Now take it easy, Margaret.
没人那样说
No one is saying that.
如果我连出去买♥♥一品脱牛奶都不行
If I can’t go out to buy a
那叫什么世道
pint of milk then what is the world coming to.
卡洛 说真的
Really Carol…
别再过分关心我
Please don’t fuss about it.
你总是这样 瞎忙得让我烦心
You’ve always been like this, fuss fuss fuss.
有时间找点别的事情做
You must find something better to do with your time.
女人这点最不招人喜欢
It’s most unattractive in a woman.
我跟你一样大的时候
When I was your age…
我最不愿做的事情就是让我妈心烦
the last thing I wanted to do was fuss around my mother.
第四列 九个字母
Four down, nine letters.
什么b 什么t 什么n
Something b something t something n…
什么什么什么
something something somthing…
拒绝改变习惯的程序
Refusal to change course.
顽固
Obstinate.
什么
What?
你猜对了
You get it.
我要戴珍珠项链
I’ll wear the pearls.
我要戴珍珠项链
I’ll wear the pearls.
就是它们
There they are.
我的双链项链
My little twins.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
几乎都是熟悉的面孔
It’s nearly all familiar faces,
威廉姆 迈克尔和他可爱的太太
William, Michael and his lovely wife…
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
还有皮特
And then there’s Peter,
詹姆士·R和詹姆士·T
James R and James T…
还有那个非常友好的男士
and that very nice man.
-我们去年见过 -我记得 我记得
– We met last year. – I remember. I remember.
我猜他会带着他的新女伴
I think he’s bringing his new lady friend
平衡一下男女比例
just to mix it up a bit.
女来宾的确比较少 但我相信我们有办法
Cos we’re rather short on women. But I’m sure we’ll manage.
我一直更喜欢跟男士相处
I’ve always preferred the company of men.

Ma?
罗伯茨小姐
Ah, Miss Roberts.
她希望成为议会的候选议员
Hoping to be chosen as our candidate for parliament.
我不喜欢联合政♥府♥ 从来都不喜欢
Well I don’t like coalitions, I never have…
从外向里拿
Start on the outside and work your way in.
艾特里瞄准了钢铁工业
Attlee has his sights set
我说的准没错
on the steel industry, you mark my words.
下一步他们连该死的空气都要收归国有了
They’ll be nationalizing the bloody air next.
没错 屏住呼吸吧 先生 这可是国有资产
Yes, hold your breath, sir, that’s government property!
太糟糕了
Dreadful.
您的父亲也是政客吗 罗伯茨小姐
So was your father a political man, too, Miss Roberts?
对 彻底的政♥治♥家
Oh, yes, to his core.
是葛朗特汉姆市长
And Mayor of Grantham.
也是一名杂货铺老板
And a grocer as well!
没错
Yes.
你也去帮忙吗
And did you help, in the…
-是的 -去店里
– Oh, yes. – shop?
那是家族产业
It was a family business.
我确认这是政♥治♥生涯的绝好开端
A very good starting point for the political life, I’m sure.
再加上一个牛津大学的学位
That and a degree from Oxford.
不 威士忌
No dear. Whisky.
我真的觉得
What I do think is that a man
应该鼓励男人学会自立
should be encouraged to stand on his own two feet.
没错 我们帮助别人 我们当然会帮助别人
Yes we help people of course we help people.
但是他们力所能及的事情
But for those that can do…
还是应该由自己来做
they must just get up and do.
如果出了问题 他们不应该只是叫苦连天
And if something’s wrong, they shouldn’t just whine about it…
他们应该置身其中
they should get in there
着手实干 改善困境
and DO something about it, change things.
无意冒犯 罗伯茨小姐
With all due respect, Miss Roberts,
葛朗特汉姆的成功经验
what may have served in Grantham…
一定对达特福德的民众有益
Can serve very well for the people of Dartford too.
真的吗
Really?
比起那些从来没有过过拮据生活的人
I know much more than those
我知道的更多
who have never lived on a limited income.
就像街头的流浪男女一样
Just like the man or woman in the street,
如果我这周手头紧
when I am short one week,
下周就一定要节衣缩食
I have to make economies the next.
什么也比不上财政责任
Nothing like a slice of fiscal responsibility.
男人称之为财政责任
A man might call it fiscal responsibility,
女人称之为持家有道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!