Congratulations, your Majesty. A true broadcaster.
恭喜您 国王陛下 一次真正的广播
Thank you, Mr Wood.
谢谢 伍德先生
Congratulations, your Majesty.
恭喜您 国王陛下
Congratulations, your Majesty. Thank you.
恭喜您 陛下 谢谢
Ready.
好了
Good? Perfect.
行吗 很好
Your first war time speech. Congratulations.
你的首次战争演讲 恭喜
Expect I shall have to do a great deal more.
我还应做的更好
Thank you, Logue.
谢谢你 罗格
Well done, my friend.
干得好 我的朋友
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 国王陛下
I knew you’d be good.
我知道你行的
Thank you, Lionel.
谢谢你 莱昂纳尔
Onwards?
继续吧
Congratulations, Sir.
恭喜您 陛下
Almost did it better than myself, Sir.
您做得比我还好 陛下
Your Majesty, I’m speechless.
国王陛下 您让我难以言表
Congratulations, Sir.
恭喜您 陛下
Gentlemen.
先生们
Congratulations, your Majesty.
恭喜您 国王陛下
So how was Papa, Elizabeth?
你觉得爸爸怎么样 伊丽莎吧
Halting at first, but you got much better Papa.
开始有些吞吐 但已经很好了 爸爸
Bless you.
亲一个
And how about you, Margaret? You were just splendid, Papa.
你觉得呢 玛格丽特 真是太精彩了 爸爸
Of course I was.
那当然了
We all ready?
都准备好了吗
Come on girls.
来吧姑娘们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!