Home 传记电影 国王的演讲(2010)

国王的演讲(2010)

0
国王的演讲(2010)

My brother David. Dum, dum, dum-dum…
我哥哥大卫 笨 笨 笨瓜
I’m not going to sit here, wobbling.
我可不想在这瞎哼哼
You can with me.
你可以跟着我唱
Because you’re peculiar.
因为你是个怪人
I take that as a compliment.
我就当你在夸我
Rules are rules.
按规矩来
I’m not crooning “Swanee River”.
我才不哼《史瓦尼河》
“Camptown Races” then.
那唱《康城赛马》
My brother David, he said to me, doo-dah
我哥哥大卫告诉我 嘟哒
doo-dah… Continuous sound will give you flow.
嘟哒 持续发音可以让您说话流利
Does it feel strange, now that David’s on the throne?
现在大卫当国王了 会不会感觉很奇怪
To tell the truth,
说实话
it was a relief…
这是种解脱
knowing I wouldn’t be… King.
知道自己当不了国王
But unless he produces an heir, you’re next in line.
可除非他有孩子 否则您就是下一任
And your daughter, Elizabeth, would then succeed you.
然后是您的女儿伊丽莎白继任
You’re barking up the wrong tree now, Doctor, Doctor.
医生啊医生 你是在胡说
Lionel See? You didn’stammer.
叫我莱昂内尔 看 你不结巴了
Of course I didn’t stammer, I was singing!
我当然不结巴 我在唱歌♥
Well, as a little reward,
作为奖励
you get to put some glue on these struts.
您可以在支架上抹点胶水
Your boy, won’t mind?
你儿子不会介意吧
No, not at all.
不 完全不会
David and I were very close.
大卫和我曾经很亲密
Young bucks… You know.
你知道 年轻人嘛
Did you chase the same girls?
你们追一个姑娘
David was always very helpful in arranging introductions.
安排引见的时候大卫总是很帮得上忙
We shared the expert ministrations of Paulette in Paris.
我们都受到了巴黎的波莱特无微不至的照顾
Not at the same time of course.
当然不是同一个时候
Did David ever tease you?
大卫嘲笑过你吗
Yes, they all did. Buh-buh-buh-Bertie?
他们都嘲笑过 博-博-博-博迪
Father encouraged it.
父亲纵容他们
Said,”Get it out, boy!” Said it would make me stop.
说”别紧张 孩子” 说这样能让我不结巴
Said that “I sas afraid of my father,
他说”我害怕我父亲
and my children are damn well going to be afraid of me.”
我的孩子必须也得怕我”
Are you naturally right handed?
你天生就是右撇子吗
Left. I was… punished. Now I use the right.
左撇子 我被迫改过来的 现在我习惯右手了
Yes, that’s very common with stammerers.
没错 这种情况在结巴中很常见
Anything other corrections?
还做过别的矫正吗
Knock knees.
X型腿
Metal splints were made. Worn… worn day and night.
整天都得戴着金属夹板
That must have been painful. Bloody agony.
那一定很疼 疼死了
Straight legs now.
现在腿直了
Who were you closest to in your family?
你同哪个家人最亲近
Nannies. Not my first nanny.
乳母们 不是第一个
She loved David… hated me.
她喜欢大卫 讨厌我
When we are presented to my…
我们被带去
parents for the daily viewing,
觐见父母的时候
she’d pinch me..
她会掐我
I’d cry and be handed back to her immediately.
我就哭 然后被立刻交回给她
And then she would…
然后 她就
Sing it.
唱出来
“Then she wouldn’t feed me. Far far away.”
“然后她就不喂我”
Took my parents… three years to notice.
三年之后我父母才发现
As you can imagine, it caused some stomach problems. Still.
胃会出毛病一点都不奇怪 直到现在
What about your brother, Johnny?
你弟弟约翰尼呢
Were you close to him?
你和他亲近吗
Johnny.
约翰尼
Sweet boy.
好孩子
Had…
得了…
epilepsy.
得了癫痫
And he was… different.
他不一样
He died at… 13.
13岁就去世了
hidden from view.
不曾在公开场合出现
I’m… I’m told it’s not… catching.
他们告诉我这病不传染
Do you want a top-up?
再来一杯吗
Please.
谢谢
You know…
你知道吗
Lionel, you’re…
莱昂内尔 你是…
you’re the first ordinary Englishman…
你是英国平民中第一个…
Australian.
澳大利亚平民
I’ve ever really spoken to.
(英国平民中第一个)同我真正交谈的
When I’m… driven through the streets and see the,
当我坐在车里穿过街道时
you know, the common man staring at me,
看见那些平民注视着我
I’m struck by how little I know of his life,
我总为我对他的生活一无所知
and how little he knows of mine.
和他对我的生活一无所知而感到震惊
Thank you.
谢谢
What’re friends for.
朋友就是倾诉对象
I wouldn’t know.
我本来不会明白
I sifted seven thick-stalked…
我筛了七个粗茎蓟草
That’s enough now, darling.
可以了 亲爱的
I have to keep doing this, it’s awful.
说的差劲 我得接着练
I sifted seven… thick-stalked… – Oh, no.
我筛了七个粗茎蓟草 不会吧
One hundred year old spruces… removed to improve the view!
百年的云杉 为了开阔视野就这么砍了
Who does she think she is!
她以为她是谁
Nonetheless… we must try to be pleasant towards Mrs Simpson.
不管怎样 我们必须对辛普森夫人尽量亲切友好一些
You know she calls me the Fat Scottish Cook?
你知道她管我叫”苏格兰胖厨子”吗
You’re not fat.
你又不胖
I’m getting plump.
我快要发福了
You seldom cook.
你不下厨
I sifted seven… – Shut up!
我筛了七个… 闭嘴
trough a strong… thick sieves…
结实的大筛子… 粗茎蓟草
I sifted seven…
我筛了七个…
Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of York.
约克郡公爵与公爵夫人殿下驾到
How lovely to see you both.
见到你们俩真高兴
Welcome to our little country shack.
欢迎来到我们的乡间小屋
I came at the invitation of the King.
国王邀请我才来的
Your Majesty.
国王陛下
You all right? Sorry we’re late.
路上顺利吗 抱歉我们来晚了
Very nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Mrs. Simpson.
辛普森夫人
Very nice.
很高兴
Hello David.
大卫
Making some… changes to the garden, I see.
我发现你在… 改造花♥园♥
Yes, I am not quite finished yet.
对 还没弄完
Don’t tell me I behaved badly, Mr Churchill.
别告诉我我表现不礼貌 丘吉尔先生
On the contrary, your Royal Highness. Etiquette decrees
恰恰相反 殿下 礼仪规定
royalty must be greeted by the official host,
皇室成员应当被正式主人接待
in this case, the King. Not a commoner.
在此 就应该是国王 而不是平民
Thank you.
谢谢
What is her hold on him?
她是怎么迷住他的
I have no idea.
不知道
Apparently she has certain skills…
显然她在上海国教教会
acquired in an establishment in Shanghai.
学会了某些技巧
David.
大卫
Just be a sec, darling. Would you excuse me?
马上 亲爱的 失陪一下
David, I’ve been trying to see you…
大卫 我一直想见你
I’ve been terribly busy.
我忙得焦头烂额
Doing what?
忙什么
Kinging. Really?
当国王 真的吗
Kinging… is a precarious business these days.
如今当国王如履薄冰
Where is the Russian Tsar? Where is Cousin Wilhelm?
俄♥罗♥斯♥的沙皇何在 德国的威廉皇帝何在
You’re being dreary.
你可真没趣
Is Kinging laying off 80… staff
难道当国王要把桑德林汉姆夏宫80个臣属革职
and buying more pearls for Wallis
给威利斯买♥♥更多的珍珠
while people are marching across Europe singing the Red Flag?
而此时共♥产♥主义者已席卷了整个欧洲大♥陆♥
Stop your worrying. Herr Hitler will sort them out.
你别操心了 希♥特♥勒♥先生会解决这些问题
And who’ll sort out Herr Hitler?
那谁来解决希♥特♥勒♥先生
Where’s the bloody ’23?
那瓶该死的二三年陈酿在哪
And you’ve put that woman into our mother’s suite?
你甚至让那女人住进妈妈的套房♥