Home 传记电影 国王的演讲(2010)

国王的演讲(2010)

0
国王的演讲(2010)

minutes of radio silence?
听我的两分钟无声广播了吗
Every stammerer always fears they will fall back to square one.
所有结巴都害怕自己又回到原点
I don’t let that happen.
我不会让这个情况发生的
If I fail in my duty…
如果我做的不好
David could come back.
大卫就会回来
I’ve seen the placard.
我看到那些布告了
“God save our… King.”
天佑吾王
They don’t mean me.
他们指的不是我
Every other monarch in history
历史上每一位君主的继任
succeeded someone who was dead, or just about to be.
都是在前任去世或者命不久矣的情况下
My predecessor is not only alive, but very much so.
而我的前任不仅活着 还活得很好
What a bloody mess!
真是一团糟
I can’t even give them a Christmas Speech.
我甚至不能发表一次圣诞演说
Like your Dad used to do?
像您父亲曾经那样
Precisely.
没错
He’s not here anymore.
他已经不在了
Yes he is. He’s on that shilling I gave you.
不 他还在 就在我给你的一先令上
Easy enough to give away.
随便都能送人
You don’t have to carry him around in your pocket.
您不用总带着他的影子
Or your brother.
或者你哥哥的影子
You don’t need to be afraid of
您无需害怕那些
the things as you were afraid of when you were five.
您五岁时候害怕的东西
You’re very much your own man, Bertie.
您已经独♥立♥自主 博迪
Am I?
是吗
Your face is next, mate.
你的脸会印在下一批硬币上 哥们
Lionel?
莱昂纳尔
Myrtle!
莫特尔
Is it alright? Yes.
没事吧 没事
Bertie, come here.
博迪 过来
Are you alright, Logue? Yes.
你还好吧 罗格 还好
Shall we go through? Trust me. It’s important.
要出去吗 相信我 这很重要
What is it?
怎么了
Your… Your… It’s your Majesty? The first time.
陛 陛 第一次叫陛下就好
After that, it’s Ma’am. As in Ham, not Malm as in Palm.
之后可以叫夫人 别读错了
I haven’t told her about us.
我没跟她讲过我们的事
Sit down, relax.
先坐下 放松
I’m told your husband calls my husband Bertie
你丈夫叫我丈夫博迪
and my husband calls your husband Lionel.
而我丈夫叫你丈夫莱昂纳尔
I trust you won’t call me Liz.
我想你应该不会叫我莉斯
Your Majesty, you may call me Mrs Logue, Ma’am.
陛下 你可以叫我罗格夫人
Very nice to meet you, Mrs Logue.
见到你很高兴 罗格夫人
Logue, we can’t stand here all day.
罗格 我们不能一直站这
Yes we can. Look, I need to wait for the right moment.
我们可以的 我得等个合适的时候
Logue, you’re being a coward!
罗格你这样像胆小鬼
You’re damn right.
你说的没错
Get out there, man!
出去吧 伙计
Hello, Myrtle darling!
嗨 亲爱的莫特尔
You’re early.
你回来早了
I believe you two have met!
我相信你们已经见过面了
But I didn’t think, you know…
但是 我想你应该还没见过
King George the Sixth.
国王乔治六世
It’s very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Will their Majesties be staying to dinner?
陛下们要留下吃晚饭吗
We would love to, such a treat, but alas…
我们也想留下来 谢谢你的好意
a previous engagement. What a pitty.
但是有约在身 真遗憾
Archbishop. Welcome, your Majesty.
主教大人 欢迎您 陛下
What a glorious tranformation, Sir.
多么壮观的改造 阁下
I hope you’ll forgive us if we continue our preparations.
请允许我们继续准备
And now you will allow me to guide you through the ceremony.
现在请允许我为您介绍仪式的过程
We begin of course at the West door, then into the nave.
我们从西门进来 然后到中殿
I see you all your
我听说您所有讲话
pronouncements are to be broadcast, Archbishop.
都会被广播 主教大人
Ah, yes, wireless is indeed a Pandora’s Box.
是的 无线电就像潘多拉的盒子
I’m afraid I also have to permit the newsreel cameras.
我恐怕还得批准新闻摄影的拍摄
The product of which I shall personally edit.
我会亲自监督剪辑的
Without momentary hesitation.
真是毫不犹豫
This is Doctor Logue of Harley Street.
这是哈里大街的罗格医生
He’s my speech therapist.
他是我的语言治疗师
Your Grace. Had I known
大人 如果知道
that Your Majesty was seeking assistance
陛下您在寻医
I should’ve made my own recommendation.
我一定会亲自给您推荐人选的
Dr. Logue…
罗格医生
will be attending the Coronation.
会 会出席加冕礼
Well of course I shall speak with the Dean,
我可以去跟教长说一下
but it was extremely difficult.
但会很困难
I should like the Doctor to be seated in the King’s Box.
我想让他坐到国王的包厢里
But members of your Family will be seated there, Sir.
但那是给您的家人准备的 阁下
That is why it’s suitable.
这正是那里合适的原因
And now, if you don’t mind Your Grace,
大人如果你不介意的话
we need the premises.
我们需要场地准备
My dear fellow, this is Westminster Abbey!
老兄 这可是威斯敏斯特教堂
The Church must prepare his Majesty.
教堂必须为陛下准备
My preparations are equalized in important
我的准备也一样重要
With complete privacy, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话 最好清场
Those are my wishes, Your Grace.
我也希望这样 大人
I shall place the Abbey at Your majesty’s disposal…
今晚教堂就交由陛下使用
this evening. Your Majesty.
容我告退 陛下
I can’t believe I’m walking on…
我不敢相信我正走在
Chaucer and Handel and Dickens.
乔叟 韩德尔和狄更斯的墓上
Everything alright? Let’s get cracking.
准备好了吗 我们开始吧
I’m not here to rehearse, Doctor Logue.
我不是来这彩排的 罗格医生
Call me Lionel.
叫我莱昂纳尔
True, you… never… called yourself “Doctor”.
是啊 你一直 都不管自己叫医生
I did that… for you.
是我这么叫你
No training, no… diploma, no… qualifications.
没有培训 没有文凭 没有资质
Just a… great deal of nerve.
只有一身的胆量
The star chamber inquisition, is it?
这是秘密审问吗
You asked trust. And… total equality.
你要求信任 和充分的平等
Bertie, I heard you at Wembley.
博迪 我听了你在温布利的演讲
I was there.
我当时在场
My son Laurie said dad,
我的儿子劳里说 爸爸
do you think you could help that poor man?
你能不能帮帮这个可怜人
What, as a failed actor!?
怎么帮 就凭一个失败的演员
It’s true, I’m not a doctor,
这是事实 我不是一个医生
and yes I acted a bit,
而且 我确实当过一阵演员
Well I recited in pubs and taught elocution in schools.
我在俱乐部朗诵 在学校教演讲
When the Great War came,
当大战来临
all our Soldiers were returning straight from the front,
我们的士兵从前线回来
a lot of them shell-shocked,
很多人得了炮弹休克症
unable to speak
无法开口说话
somebody said, Lionel, you’re very good at all this speech stuff.
有人跟我说 莱昂纳尔 你这么会演讲
Do you think you can possibly help these poor buggers?
你能帮帮这些可怜的人吗
I did muscle therapy, exercise, relaxation,
我做了肌肉治疗练习放松
but I knew I had to go deeper.
但是我知道要治好还需要更多
These poor young blokes had cried out in fear,
这些可怜的年轻人害怕的大叫
no-one was listening to them.
却没有人倾听
My job was to give them faith in their own voice
我的工作就是让他们相信自己的声音
and let them know that a friend was listening.
让他们知道有个朋友在用心倾听
That must ring a few bells with you, Bertie.
博迪 这一定让你想到自己
You give a very noble account of yourself.
你说得自己真高尚
Make inquiries. It’s all true.
你去打听 这都是事实
Inquiries have been made!
我都打听过了
You have no idea who I have breathing down my neck?
你不知道多少人在找我的麻烦
I vouched for you
我为你做担♥保♥
and you have no… credentials.
可你却连文凭都没有
But lots of success!
可我成功治好了很多人
I can’t show you certificate…
我拿不出证书给你看
there was no training then.
那时没有什么培训机构
Everything I know I know from experience,
我会的一切都来自于经验
and that war… was some experience.
是那场战争 给我的经验