I’ve Been busy. So was I.
到处忙 我也是
Elizabeth has pneumonia.
伊丽莎白得了肺炎
I’m sorry. She’ll recover.
真可怜 她会康复的
Father won’t.
父亲就难说了
I’ll drive.
我开车
Old bugger’s doing this on purpose.
老家伙这是成心的
Dying?
成心要死吗
Departing prematurely…
提前离席
to complicate matters with Wallis.
恶化和威利斯(辛普森夫人)的关系
For heaven’s sake, David. You know how long he’s been ill.
得了吧 大卫 他都病这么久了
Wallis explained.
威利斯是这么想的
She’s terribly clever about these things.
她对这种事很明白
Whereas by letters patent under the Great Seal,
1912年6月11日于威斯敏斯特
bearing date of Westminster, the eleventh June, 1912
上诏加盖国玺
His Majesty King George the Fifth did constitute…
乔治五世陛下宣布
order and declare that there should be a guardian, What’s going on here.
任命国家议会 怎么了
Custos Regni… I cannot follow you. I’m confused that and…
监国 我 我没明白 不理解
in the form of council of state. I don’t understand what you are talking about…
代天巡守 我不懂你在说什么
It’s the order of the Council for the State, Sir.
阁下 这是有关英国议会的决议
So we may act on your behalf…
授权我们代您行政
talk clearer to me, I’m afraid…
说 说清楚点 我
I’m so confused but… Approved.
我一点都不明白 通过
Thank you.
谢谢
Give me your hand, sir.
阁下 请伸手
Thank you.
谢谢
Feeling a little better, Sir?
感觉好点吗 阁下
No. I’m not feeling any better. I feel dreadful.
没有 不好 太难受了
Been, Uh, ice skating? Ice skating?
你滑冰 滑冰去了吗
No, no, George.
没有 乔治
Yes, yes, he’s alright, of course.
是 是 他好着呢
I know, darling, a talk, even a lovely long talk,
亲爱的我知道 即使聊再长时间
is a poor substitute for holding tight and making drowsy.
也比不上紧密的拥抱和小酌微醺
Nor making our own drowsies either,
我们也不能小醉了
as we’ve had to do far too often lately.
因为最近酒会太多
David, dinner?
大卫 来吃晚饭
I’m on with Wallis!
我跟威利斯说话呢
Bertie. No. No, it’s not important.
是博迪 不 不 这无所谓
I don’t want to! No!
我不想当国王 真的
I’ll phone you later.
晚点打给你
Bye, bye.
再见
Wallis misses me terribly.
威利斯很想我
Mama says you’re late for dinner.
妈妈说你晚饭迟到了
She forgets
她忘了
Papa’s bloody clocks were always half an hour fast.
爸爸的钟都快半小时
How is the King? I hope he is not in pain.
陛下怎样 他没在痛吧
No, no, sir. His Majesty is quieter now.
没有 阁下 陛下现在平静多了
Thank you.
谢谢
David, if your father were here,
大卫 你父王要在场
tardiness would not be tolerated.
不会容忍♥你迟到
None of this unpleasantness would be tolerated.
也不会容忍♥这样不愉快的事情发生
You know sir, I appreciate that
殿下 如您所知 我很欣赏您
you are different from your father
您与令尊相比
both in outlook and temperament.
目光远大 性格温和
I want you to know that…
我想告诉您
whenever the King questioned your conduct,
只要国王质疑您的行为
I tried in your interest,
我都是站在您的立场上
to present it in a most favourable light.
为您的利益着想
I can always trust you to have my best interests at heart.
我相信您心里时刻想着’国王’的利益
I fear, our vigil will not be of long duration.
恐怕国王大限将至
Please continue.
各位请慢用
We commend our brother George…
我们将乔治弟兄
to the mercy of God, our Maker and Redeemer.
交予仁慈的天父 我们的造物主和救赎者
Long live the King.
国王万岁
I hope, I will make good as he has made good.
我希望 我能做得和他一样好
What on earth was that?
这到底是谁怎么了
Poor Wallis. Now I’m trapped!
可怜的威利斯 这下我陷入困境了
Time for a Shake, dad?
来段莎士比亚的戏吧 爸爸
You sure?
真的要吗
Go on.
来吧
Put your thinking caps on.
准备好猜谜
Bet its the Scottish Play.
我猜是《麦克白》
No, I bet it’s Othello. It’s always Othello.
不对 肯定《奥赛罗》 总是《奥赛罗》
Are thou afeard.
害怕吗
Be not afeard.
不要怕
Caliban!
凯列班[莎士比亚剧《暴风雨》中角色]
Oh! For heaven’s sake… that was a lucky guess!
老天 肯定是蒙对的
Don’t listen to egghead. Go on, Dad.
别听那书呆子的 继续 爸爸
The isle is full of noises, sounds and sweet airs,
岛上回响着各种声音 空气宜人
that give delight, and hurt not.
讨人喜欢 没有伤害
Sometimes a thousand twanging instruments…
有时无数叮咚乐器声
will hum about mine ears,
在我耳边鸣响
and sometimes voices, that, if then…
有时我酣睡醒来
I had waked after long sleep will make me sleep again.
听见歌♥声 又使我沉沉睡去
Alright, clever clogs, what comes next?
好了 小机灵鬼 下一句是什么
And then, in dreaming, the clouds methought would open,
于是在梦里 我以为云要散了
and show riches ready to drop upon me…
昭示财富将临 醒来之后
that when I’m awaked, I cried to dream again.
醒来之后 我含泪重又入梦
It’s such a sad thought.
这可真悲痛
My next patient must be early.
肯定是我的下一个病人来早了
You better go lads, I’m sorry.
你们得走了 小伙子们 对不起
Won’t be a moment, Clifford.
马上来 克利福德
Bertie!
博迪
They told me not to expect you.
他们告诉我说你不来了
I am sorry about your father.
节哀顺变
I don’t wish to intrude.
希望没有打扰您
Oh no… Please come in.
没有没有 请进
I’ve been practising. One hour a day. In spite of everything.
我一直在练习 无论如何每天练一小时
What’s going on there?
你那儿怎么了
I was, sorry, mucking around with my kids.
不好意思 我在跟孩子们胡闹
Do you feel like working today?
你今天想进行练习吗
A Curtis bi-plane.
柯蒂斯双翼飞机
I’ll put on some hot milk.
我来准备点热牛奶
Logue, I’d kill for something stronger.
罗格 我喝点刺♥激♥的
I wasn’t there for my father’s death.
我父亲临终前我不在
Still makes me sad.
这让我抱憾至今
I can imagine so.
我可以想象
What did you father do?
你父亲是干什么的
He was a brewer.
他是个酿酒的
At least there was free beer.
至少喝酒不要钱
Here’s to the memory of your father.
这杯来缅怀您父亲
I was informed, after the fact…
后来 他们告诉我
that my father’s last words were,
我父亲的临终遗言是
Bertie has more guts than the rest of his brothers put together.
博迪比其他几个兄弟加一起更勇敢
He couldn’t say that to my face.
他没能直接对我说
My brother.
我哥哥
What about him?
他怎么了
Try singing it.
试着唱出来
I’m sorry.
什么
What songs do you know?
你会唱什么歌♥
Songs?
唱歌♥
Yes, songs.
对 唱歌♥
“Swanee River”?
《史瓦尼河》
I love that song.
我喜欢那首歌♥
Happens to be my favorite.
刚好也是我的最爱
Sing me the chorus.
给我唱唱副歌♥部分
No. Certainly not.
不 当然不行
Always wanted to build models.
我以前总想做模型
Father… father wouldn’t allow it.
父亲不让
He collected stamps. So we had to collect stamps.
他集邮 所以我们都得跟着集邮
You can finish that off. If you sing.
如果您唱歌♥ 就可以把这个做完

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!