to those lowest, basest of all creatures.
已经降为最低等的平民
We’ve become actors!
我们变成了演员
We’re not a family, we’re a firm.
我们不是皇室 而是公♥司♥
Yet at any moment, some of us may be out of work.
然而某些成员随时会失业
Your darling brother, and future king!
你的兄长 我的王储
The only wife he appears interested in
他唯一感兴趣的妻子
is invariably the wife of another!
无一例外都是有夫之妇
He’s broken off with Lady Furness.
他和弗勒斯女士分手了
And taken up a Mrs. Simpson,
又看上了辛普森夫人
a woman with two husbands living!
一个已经结过两次婚的女人
I told him straight,
我跟他直说
no divorced person could ever be received at court.
皇室不会接受这种女人
He said it made him sublimely happy.
他说他感到十分幸福
I imagined that was because she was sleeping with him.
我想这是因为她已经和他上♥床♥了
“I give you my word,” this is what he said.
他说 “我保证”
“I give you my word we’ve never had immoral relations.”
“我们绝没发生不正当关系”
stared square into his father’s face and lied!
当着他父亲的面撒谎
When I’m dead, that boy will ruin himself,
等我死了 他用不了一年
this family and this nation within twelve months.
就会毁掉自己 毁掉这个家族 毁掉这个国家
Who’ll pick up the pieces, hmm?
到时谁收拾残局
Herr Hitler intimidating half of Europe.
希♥特♥勒♥震慑了半个欧洲
Marshall Stalin the other half.
另半个在马歇尔·斯大林掌控
Who’ll stand between us,
谁来保护英国
the jackboots, and the proletarian abyss?
免遭纳粹军队和无产阶级的侵犯
You?
你能行吗
Well,
这样的话
with your older brother shirking his duties,
你哥哥逃避责任
you’re going to have to do a lot more of this.
你势必将更多地做这事情
Have a go yourself.
你自己来一次
With the wireless… Get it out, boy!
通过无线电 别紧张 孩子
one of the… marvels of… Modern.
这一伟大的 现 现代
Just take your time, form your words carefully.
慢慢来 小心组词
science, I am enabled… Relax!
现代科技 我能够 放松
Just try it! This Chrismas Day…
大胆说 在这个圣诞节
to speak to all my…
向我的…
Do it!
说啊
Lying .. bastard.
骗人的混♥蛋♥
“You’re playing music. I know.
这在放音乐 我知道
So how can I hear what I’m saying?
我怎么知道自己说什么
Surely a Prince’s brain knows what its mouth is doing?
王子的大脑肯定知道嘴在说什么
You’re not well acquainted with Royal Princes, are you?
你不了解王子
To be, or not to be, that is the question.
活着 还是死去 这是个难题
whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer…
哪一种选择更为高贵
the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
是甘心忍♥受残暴命运的飞箭流石
or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
还是奋起搏击无边的苦海
and by opposing end them?
通过反抗一了百了
To die, to sleep no more,
死去 睡去 仅此而已
and by a sleep to say we end…
如果说睡去能了结
is the heartache and the thousand natural shocks…
肉体注定要承受的伤心
that flesh is heir to. Tis a consummation…
以及千百次的打击 那可是…
Hopeless. Hopeless!”
完全没用
Strictly business.
只能治病
No… personal nonsense.
别 打听私事
I thought I’d made that very clear in our interview.
我想在之前的会面我已经说清楚了
Have you got the shilling you owe me?
欠我那一先令带了吗
No, I haven’t.
没带
Didn’t think so.
没想到
Besides, you tricked me!
而且上次你耍花招了
Physical excercises and tricks are important…
身体操练和花招很重要
What you’re asking
你们的要求
will only deal with the surface of the problem.
只能治标不治本
Is that effecient?
那不是更有效吗
No, as far as I see it,
在我看来
my husband has mechanical difficulties with his speech.
我丈夫只是在演讲时有身体上的困难
Maybe just deal with that.
也许处理这个就可以了
I’m willing to work hard, Doctor Logue.
我愿意刻苦练习 罗格医生
Lionel.
叫我莱昂内尔
Are you… are you willing to do your part?
你愿意治我吗
Alright. You want mechanics?
行 你想治身体对吧
We need to relax your jaw muscles
我要放松你的颚肌
and strengthen your tongue by repeating tongue twisters
练习绕口令 锻炼舌头
For example, “I’m a thistle-sifter.
比如说 四是四 十是十
I have a sieve of sifted thistles and…
十四是十四
a sieve of unsifted thistles because I am a thistle-sifter.
四十是四十
Fine!

You do have a flabby tummys,
你的腹肌比较松软
we need spend some times to strength in your diaphragm.
我们要花时间增强你的横膈膜力量
Simple mechanics.
很简单的物理治疗
That is all we ask.
我们就需要这个
And that’s about a shilling’s worth.
那我只收一先令就够了
Forget about the bloody shilling!
别提他妈的先令
Perhaps, upon occasions…
我可能时不时地
you might be requested to assist
需要你帮 帮忙
in coping with… some minor event.
应付些活动
Will that be agreeable?
你同意吗
Of course.
当然
Yes. And that will be the full extent of your services.
好 您的任务就这些
Shall I see you next week?
那下周见
I shall see you every day.
我们要天天见
Feel the loosening of the jaw.
感觉下巴放松
Good. Little bounces, bounces. Shoulders loose.
好 来蹦两下 蹦 放松肩膀
Now lips.
来 甩嘴唇
Take a nice deep breath. Expand your chest..
深吸一口气 扩张胸腔
put your hands on your ribs.
把手放在肋骨上
Deeper, good.
继续吸 好
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Full of hot air.
满腹废话
Isn’t that what public speaking is all about?
演说不就是这样吗
My wife and I are glad to visit this important…
我妻子和我很荣幸来参观如此重要的
Take a good deep breath, and up comes Her Royal Highness
深深吸气 把殿下顶起来
and slowly exhale, and down comes Her Royal Highness.
慢慢呼气 把殿下放下
You alright, Bertie? Yes.
博迪你还好吗 好
This is actually quite good fun.
这还挺好玩
Mmm… mother.
母… 母亲
Shorter time each time. Mmm…mother.
每次都加快 母亲
Mmm… manufactoring district. Another deep breathe…
模… 模范工业产区 再吸气
Jack and Jill… Jack and Jill…
吃葡萄 吃葡萄
went up the hill. went up the hill.
不吐葡萄皮 不吐葡萄皮
Now just sway.
现在前后摆动
Perfect.
很好
We’ll not permit us to…
我们不 不愿
Loosen the shoulders. Ding dong bell,
放松肩膀 打南边来了个喇♥嘛♥
which is in the well… who put any little ton in ten…
手里提着五斤鳎犸 打北边来了个哑巴
Still short memory, Bertie, come on.
还不长记性 博迪 继续
A cow. A cow.
一头牛 一头牛
A king. A king.
一个国王 一个国王
Anyone who can shout vows in a open window
只要能站在窗前掉嗓
can learn to deliver a speech.
就能学会演讲
Fourty… fifty!
40秒 50秒
Take a deep breath, and… It is…
深深吸气 今天
Let the words flow. Knight as a bloody wack…
然后脱口而出 狗屁御医都他妈没用
Come on. One more time, Bertie, do it!
再来一次博迪 加油
a sieve of sifted thistles…
十四是十四
Father. Father. F… father. Father.
父亲 父亲 父… 父亲 父亲
Name of the “th”, father. Father. F… father. Father.
唇齿音 父 父亲 父亲 父亲
Hello, Bertie. Hello David.
博迪 大卫
How did you come out. Not at all.
你怎么站在外面 没事
You waiting long?
等很久了吗
Christ, it’s bloody freezing.
老天 真♥他♥妈♥冷
Where’ve you been?
去哪了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!