on orders of Colonel Yoshioka.
根据吉冈大佐的命令
Colonel Yoshioka?
吉冈大佐?
Colonel Yoshioka!
吉冈大佐
What has happened here?
这里发生了什么事?
Why has my guard been disarmed?
为什么朕的侍卫被解除武装?
Yes, it is very unfortunate, Your Majesty.
很遗憾 皇上
There have been many changes while you were in Tokyo.
自从你去了东京 这里发生了许多变化
Your Majesty, may I present Masaomi Kobayakawa,
皇上 请允许我介绍日本驻满洲国新任大使
the new Japanese Ambassador to Manchukuo.
小早川正目
Why is Prime Minister Hsiao Hsiu not here to receive me?
为什么国务总理大臣郑孝胥不来接朕?
The Prime Minister has resigned, Your Majesty.
国务总理大臣辞职了 皇上
His son has been assassinated.
他的儿子被暗♥杀♥了
Assassinated?
暗♥杀♥了?
By communist bandits, Your Majesty.
是共♥匪♥干的 皇上
I must see him at once.
朕必须马上见他
He refuses to see anyone, Your Majesty.
他拒绝见任何人 皇上
He has gone to a monastery, far away.
他出家了 远远地走了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Chang Chinghui, Your Majesty, Minister of Defense.
张景惠 皇上 军事部大臣
Yes.
是的
Of course.
不错
The council meeting will be at four o’clock, Your Majesty,
内阁会议在4点开 皇上
before the state dinner.
在国宴之前
The Emperor has been asked to sign the following.
皇上必须签署这些文件
After careful consideration,
仔细考虑之后
we have decided to nominate the Honorable Chang Chinghui
我们决定任命尊敬的张景惠
as the new Prime Minister of Manchukuo.
为满洲国新任国务总理大臣
No.

Today, on our return from Japan,
今天 值此从日本回国之际
we wish to speak of something more important.
我们想讲些更重要的事情
The future of our friendship with Japan.
我们与日本友好关系的未来
This is based on mutual respect,
这种友谊是建立在相互尊重的基础上的
and respect means equality and independence.
尊重则意味着平等 独♥立♥
When the two Emperors stood together
当两位皇帝站在一起
and saluted the two national flags,
向两国国旗敬礼时
they recognized that Manchukuo had come of age.
他们认识到满洲国已经成熟了
Manchukuo is not a colony. Manchukuo is Manchuria.
满洲国不是殖民地 满洲国就是满洲
The relationship between our two countries
两国之间的关系
is like the relationship between these two Emperors.
就像两位皇帝之间的关系一样
It is rooted in paternal trust,
出自于父亲般的信任
in… in the desire to preserve our ancient traditions,
出自保持我们古老传统的愿望
and in a mutual respect for our national identities.
并在两个民族的相互尊重的基础上
Already, we have welcomed the ambassadors
我们已经邀请了一些大使
of El Salvador, Costa Rica, the Vatican…
有萨尔瓦多 哥斯达黎加 梵蒂冈…
Soon I’m… I’m sure the other countries will follow.
我肯定其他国家很快就会效仿的
Chang Chinghui was an idiot.
张景惠是个白♥痴♥
He thought the open board were there to decrease production.
他认为开放口岸会降低生产
But that was just propaganda.
但那只是宣传
What the Japanese really wanted was cash, more production!
日本人真正想要的是钱 更高的产量
Of course, they’ve gotten rid of him.
当然 他们已经摆脱了他
Well, I had been in the drug business all my life…
我一生都在做毒品生意…
opium, heroin.
鸦♥片♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
I could deal with the green gang in Shanghai,
我可以摆平上海的青帮
even with Chiang Kai Shek.
甚至蒋♥介♥石♥
That is why the Japanese wanted me to be Prime Minister.
这就是日本人要我当国务总理大臣的原因
You were right. I was blind.
你是对的 朕是昏了头
I’m going to have a child. The father is Manchurian.
我怀孕了 父亲是满族人
Colonel Yoshioka, Mr. Amakasu!
吉冈大佐 甘粕先生
I did it for you!
我是为你要的
His Majesty forgot to sign the appointment of the new Prime Minister, Mr. Chang Chinghui!
皇上忘了签署新任国务总理大臣张景惠先生的任命
I did not forget.
朕没忘
When an Englishman robs someone, Your Majesty,
当一个英国人抢劫别人时 皇上
he becomes a gentleman.
他就成了绅士
If he robs a lot, he becomes a knight.
如果他抢劫更多人 他就成了爵士
Do you imagine the British run their Empire as a charity?
你是否认为英国人把自己的帝国作为一个慈善机构来经营吗?
If India has to pay for the cost of its own occupation,
如果印度不得不为英国占领军提供经费的话
so must Manchukuo.
那么满洲国也必须如此
We hope Manchukuo will have an heir.
我们希望满洲国有继承人
The Empress is expecting a child.
皇后正怀有身孕
Yes, Your Majesty, we are aware of the situation.
是的 皇上 我们知道这一情况
This is the name of the father.
这是父亲的名字
His name is Chang! He is your driver!
他叫张 是你的司机
All the necessary facts have been recorded.
一切事实都记录在案
The man will be punished.
他要受到惩罚
The Emperor cannot allow his honor to be stained.
皇上的尊严不容玷污
The Japanese are the only divine race on earth.
日本人是世界上唯一神圣的民族
We will take China, Hong Kong, Indochina,
我们要占领中国 香港 印度支那
Siam, Malaya, Singapore, and India!
暹罗 马来亚 新加坡和印度
Asia belongs to us!
亚洲属于我们
How long have you been here?
你在这里多久了?
Three years.
三年
You were issued with the same clothes as everyone else.
发给你的是和别人一样的衣服
Why can’t you learn to look after yourself?
为什么你不能学会照顾自己?
There have been complaints from your cellmates.
你同屋狱友都告你的状
You must learn how to urinate at night without waking them all up!
你应该学后夜里怎样撒尿才不会吵醒别人
The way to do it is to urinate against the side of the bucket,
你要顺着尿桶边
not into the middle!
而不是对着尿桶中间
Yes, comrade.
是 同志
You still think I’m your servant, don’t you?
你还以为我是你的仆人 是不是?
This is the last time, the last time.
这是最后一次 最后一次
This is the last time.
这是最后一次
Why do you think Big Li has been in prison all this time?
你认为为何大李一直关在监狱?
Or haven’t you thought about it?
你没想过吗?
Because he was my servant.
因为他是我的仆人
Yes.
是的
Loyalty is a great quality, isn’t it?
忠诚是了不起的品质 不是吗?
So do you think it is unjust that your loyal servant is punished for serving you?
你认为你忠诚的奴仆为了服侍你而受罚 这公平吗?
I think it is not a question of justice.
我想这不是公平不公平的问题
It is a question of justice!
这是公平不公平的问题
Even the servant has a choice.
甚至你的仆人也可选择
Maybe he had nothing to do with the political decisions of Manchukuo
或许他与满洲国的政♥治♥决定
or the crimes that happened around me.
或者是发生在我周围的罪行毫无关系
He was the only innocent person there.
他是那里唯一清白的人
Sit down.
坐下
Comrade Li is now a free citizen of the People’s Republic of China.
李同志现在是中华人♥民♥共和国的自♥由♥公民
He is being released today.
他是今天被释放的
You have a train to catch.
你还能赶一班火车
This is my wife. We had three children.
这是我妻子 我们有三个孩子
You know nothing about me.
你对我一无所知
Thank you.
谢谢你
For a long time, I thought you kept him in prison,
很久以来 我以为你让他待在监狱
because you wanted someone to look after me.
因为你想派人监视我
If you went out on the streets of China today,
现在如果你到中国的街上去
and people knew who you were,
还是会有人认出你来
somebody would probably try to kill you!
有人♥大♥概会想杀了你
You talk of your past as if you were the only one who suffered.
你说起你的过去就好像你是唯一一个受苦的人
Stop hiding behind your private story.
别再拿你的私事搪塞了
Write it again! All of it.
全部重写
We are all pretending.
我们都在假装
You are just pretending you have changed.
你们只是假装已经改变了
You cannot speak like that in here.
在这里你不能那么说
That is counter-revolutionary talk.
那是反♥革♥命♥的说法
I know who you all are.
我知道你们都是谁
You were a captain of the Imperial Guard,
你是侍卫队队长
and you become a spy in the palace.
可你成了宫中的间谍
You, the Minister of Trade,
你 实业部大臣
were responsible for the starvation in Manchukuo.
你对满洲闹饥荒负有责任
He… Prime Minister of Narcotics.
而他 毒品总理大臣
Shut up! The party teaches us to be new men!
住嘴 党教导我们重新做人
We’re working for a new China!
我们在为新中国工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!