Thirty love.
30比0
Ready?
准备好了?
Thirty, fifteen.
30比15
The rotten government of the republic is in flight!
腐♥败♥的民♥国♥政♥府♥已经垮台了
Now we shall remove the foreign stench of the Manchurian rats
现在我们要除去藏在紫禁城中的
who still hide in the Forbidden City.
满洲老鼠的异国臭味
Mr. Pu Yi and his family have been given one hour to leave the Forbidden City.
溥仪先生及其眷属限在一小时内离开紫禁城
They will be escorted to the home of his father
他们将被护送到他父亲家
and remain there under guard as state prisoners
并作为政♥治♥犯受到监护
until further notice.
直至另行通知
What are you all looking at?
你们都在看什么?
What are you standing there for?
愣在那发什么呆?
You always wanted to leave the Forbidden City.
你们总想着离开紫禁城
Now you’re got an hour to pack. So, go!
有一小时的时间收拾东西 走吧
Go!

I always thought I hated it here.
朕总以为朕恨这里
Now, I’m afraid to leave.
现在我却害怕离开
Do you think they will kill me?
你认为他们会弒朕吗?
You must do as they say, Your Majesty,
您必须按他们说的做 皇上
while I try to reach the British Embassy.
我试着和英国公使♥馆♥联♥系♥
They will give you asylum there.
他们会给您政♥治♥庇护
I’m sure they will.
我肯定他们会的
Chang, take my car to the South gate!
张 把我的车开到午门
I want you to drive His Majesty.
我要你开车送皇上
Your Majesty!
皇上
Please, Your Majesty!
皇上请
What?
什么?
But you didn’t go to the British Embassy, did you?
但你没有去英国公使♥馆♥ 是不是?
You ended up at the Japanese Embassy.
你反而去了日本公使♥馆♥
The Japanese were the only people prepared to help me.
日本人是当时唯一答应帮助我的人
Help you for nothing?
没有目的?
Japan has an Emperor. We’re almost the same age.
日本有个皇帝 我们年纪相仿
I thought it was kindness.
我以为是出于善意
At the same time, I realized that,
同时我意识到
for many Chinese, I was an alien.
对很多中国人而言 我是异族人
Simply because I am Manchurian.
仅仅因为我是满族人
There was even an anti-Manchurian league who wanted to assassinate me!
甚至有个反满联盟要暗♥杀♥我
So, I went to live in Tientsin.
所以我去天津住
There was a nice provincial town with a big port.
那是个有大港口的好地方
In those days, we had a large, international settlement.
在那时 有一片很大的租界
The Japanese thought it would be safer for me there.
日本人认为我在那里会比较安全些
If you had read the books we gave you more carefully,
如果你能更认真地读了我们给你的书
you might have learned that the anti-Manchurian league
你就会知道反满联盟
was largely financed by the Japanese.
主要由日本人资助
It was designed to frighten you.
那是设计用来恐吓你的
I did not know that at the time.
我当时不知道这些
Cigarette? I do not smoke.
抽烟吗? 我不抽烟
Were the Japanese paying for you in Tientsin?
在天津日本人替你付钱吗?
Oh, no.
没有
I had to rent a villa, the Villa Chan,
我只好租一栋别♥墅♥–乾园
and it was very expensive.
它非常昂贵
So were the bodyguards.
保镖也是
I spent a lot of money in Tientsin.
我在天津花了很多钱
Did you still believe in a restoration of the Imperial system?
你们还相信能复辟帝制吗?
Others did. They were later caught and exiled.
其他人有想过 他们后来都被抓和流放了
I cannot remember how much jade and jewelry they made me
我记不清他们让我花费了多少翡翠珠宝
spend to buy the friendship of some warlord or some white Russian general.
去换取一些军阀和一些白俄将军的友谊
I even financed an English speaking newspaper.
我甚至资助了一家英文报纸
They closed after three days. It was unreadable.
他们三天就关门了 报纸没人读
And what else did you spend your money on?
你的钱还花在哪儿了?
Oh, I was never tired of buying pianos, watches, radios…
噢 我不厌其烦地买♥♥了钢琴 手表 收音机…
As long as they were foreign!
只要是舶来品
Of course. Anything Western was good.
当然 西洋的任何东西都是好的
Especially Wrigley’s chewing gum, Bayer aspirin, and cars.
特别是箭牌口香糖 拜耳阿司匹林还有汽车
While you were in Tientsin,
当你在天津时
most of China came under the control of General Chiang Kai Shek,
中国大部分土地由蒋♥介♥石♥所统治
the so-called Nationalists, the Kuomintang.
号♥称民族主义的国♥民♥党♥
What were your relations with them?
你和他们是什么关系?
None.
没有关系
I felt useless in Tientsin. I was twenty-one.
我觉得留在天津毫无意义 我都21岁了
I dreamt of going to the West.
我梦想去西洋
I became a playboy.
我变成了花♥花♥公♥子♥
♪Am I blue. Am I blue.♪
♪我忧郁 我沮丧♪
♪Ain’t these tears in my eyes telling you.♪
♪我眼中的泪水会告诉你♪
♪Am I blue?♪
♪我忧郁吗?♪
♪You’d be, too.♪
♪你也会这样♪
♪If each plan with your girl done fell through.♪
♪如果对你爱人的承诺无法实现♪
Was a time, I was her only one.
♪我曾经是她的唯一♪
But now I’m the sad and lonely one.♪
♪但我现在又悲伤又孤独♪
Now she’s gone and we’re through.
♪现在她走了 我们结束了♪
♪Lord, I’m blue.♪
♪上帝 我好沮丧♪
Very good. Well done.
太棒了 很好
That’s a great ship, if you’re going first-class.
那是艘好船 如果你坐头等舱的话
I’m not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
Would you like to dance?
想跳舞吗?
You’re a brave man. Nobody here would have danced with me.
你很勇敢 这里没人敢和我跳舞
Why is that?
为什么?
Because I’m Chinese.
因为我是中国人
Well, I’m American.
我是美国人
You say California. I say French Riviera.
你说加利福尼亚 我说法国里维埃拉
San Francisco!
旧金山
Monte Carlo! Are we really going this time?
蒙特卡洛 这次我们真的走吗?
Who’s that couple?
那一对是谁?
Oh, Henry and Elizabeth.
是亨利和伊莉萨白
The Emperor of China?
中国的皇帝?
The ex-Emperor and his wife.
曾经的皇帝和他的夫人
She’s beautiful.
她很漂亮
Yes, very.
是的 非常漂亮
And who are you?
那你又是谁?
I’m His Highness’s other wife.
我是皇帝的另一个夫人
His other wife? Number two wife.
他的另一个夫人? 第二个夫人
Well, some people have the luck.
是吗 有些人真有福气
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
General Chiang Kai Shek has taken Shanghai!
蒋♥介♥石♥将军已经占领了上海
The Kuomintang have broken with the Reds
国♥民♥党♥与红军已经决裂
and have knocked them for six!
并击败了他们六次
The Reds are finished!
红军完了
It would be wiser to return to the Japanese delegation now, Your Majesty.
现在最好返回日本公使♥馆♥ 皇上
Your car is waiting.
车在等着
Thank you, Mr. Amakasu.
谢谢 甘粕先生
The general strike in Shanghai has collapsed.
上海大罢♥工♥已经失败
The international settlement is safe.
租界安全了
Troops of the Kuomintang are now in full control of the city.
国♥民♥党♥军队完全控制了这座城市
And firm steps are being taken to restore order in the native areas.
已采取坚决措施以恢复市面秩序
What do you think of General Chiang Kai Shek?
你怎么看蒋♥介♥石♥将军?
What should I think of him?
我该怎么看他?
He’s just another warlord.
只不过是另一个军阀
Well, he has mashed the Communists.
但是他打败了共♥产♥党
That’s good.
不错
Except the Communists were his sworn allies until a few days ago.
只是共♥产♥党几天前还是他的铁杆同盟
I expect he betrayed them for money.
我想他是为了钱而背叛他们
You want some gum, Elizabeth?
要口香糖吗 伊莉莎白?
Wen Hsiu, you want some gum?
文绣 要口香糖吗?
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
I do not want to be your mistress any longer.
我再也不想当你的情妇了
I thought you were my secondary consort.
我认为你是我的淑妃
In the Forbidden City,
在紫禁城
you were the Emperor and I was a secondary consort.
你是皇帝 我是淑妃
But now you are Henry Pu Yi.
可现在你是亨利溥仪
Wan Jung is your wife, Elizabeth.
婉容是你的夫人 伊莉萨白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!