Eyes down! Move!
向下看 走
Pu Chieh.
溥杰
Your guest is waiting to meet you, Your Majesty.
客人等候见驾 皇上
Also, your mother has arrived.
您的母亲也来了
You have not seen your mother for many years, Your Majesty.
您已经好多年没见您的母亲了 皇上
He is so small!
他这么小
He is young, Your Majesty.
他年尚幼啊 皇上
Go. Go!
去 去
The Emperor’s brother, His Excellency, Pu Chieh.
皇帝的弟弟 溥杰殿下
Ar Mo.
二嫫
Stay with me.
随我来
How’s the health of His Majesty’s mother?
额娘近来母体安康?
It is better, thank you. How much His Majesty has grown!
好多了 谢皇帝问候 皇帝长高多了
My mother has not seen me for seven years!
额娘已经七年没见到我了
Do you remember my face?
还记得我吗?
No!
不记得
The night they came with the horses,
那晚他们骑马来的时候
I knew it would be like this.
我就料到有这结果
My brother sees you every day!
弟弟每天都能看到您
Pu Chieh is very excited to meet you.
能来见皇帝 溥杰非常高兴
He often talks about you.
他常常提起皇帝
We are all very proud of you.
我们都以皇帝为荣
The kite.
风筝
He chose this for you.
他为皇帝挑的
Papa!
阿玛
Some of my clothes are in these boxes.
箱子里是朕的一些衣服
This is the Imperial row.
这是贡茶
My capes are in that big box.
朕的披肩装在那大箱子里
What is that?
那是什么?
My medicines.
朕的药
Pills for rectifying the vapors.
朕调理元气用的
Look, a chamber pot.
看 夜壶
These are my birds.
这些是朕养的鸟
That is my heater, and this is my camel.
这是朕的炉子 还有这是朕的骆驼
They’re turning away!
他们转过身去了
Of course! Ordinary people are not allowed to look at the Emperor!
那当然 平民百姓是不准看皇上的
I am too important.
朕乃至尊
Is it true that you can do whatever you want?
您想干什么就干什么 是真的吗?
Of course, I can.
当然了
If I am naughty, someone else is punished.
要是朕淘气了 就得有人代朕受过
One of them!
他们中的一个
Stop!
停下
The Emperor will walk.
皇上要下来走走
I have never met other children.
朕从未见过别的孩子
Are they all like you?
他们都像你吗?
I’ve got three sisters and two friends.
我有三个姐妹和两个作伴的
If you come to our house, you can play with us.
皇上要是能到我们家来 可以和我们一起玩
The Emperor never leaves the Palace.
皇帝是从不离开皇宫的
We play games together!
我们一块玩吧
I know a game, too! Run!
朕也知道一个玩法 跑
The ones in the boat are the high consorts.
船上的人是太妃
High consorts?
太妃?
The wives of the Emperor before me.
就是先帝的妃子
They say they’re my mother,
她们说是我的额娘
but they’re not! They’re not!
可她们不是 她们不是
We asked you for the books,
我们叫你们读书
so prisoners will have to pass this around or read it aloud.
所以犯人轮流学 大声读
The sooner you begin to learn, the better.
你们越早学越好
This is a school.
这是学校
History of the new popular democracy.
新民♥主♥主义的历史
Pages 84, 85.
在84 85页
In February 1912,
1912年2月
2000 years of Imperial rule came to an end with the abdication of the Manchoo Dynasty.
两千年的帝王统治随着满洲王朝的覆灭而结束
China became a republic.
中国走向共和
It was the year of the Rat.
那年是鼠年
Are you interested in ancient history?
你对古代史感兴趣吗?
School…
学校…
This is a prison.
这是监狱
A real prison.
真正的监狱
I told you to start reading.
我告诉过你们开始读
You, there, read aloud. Read!
你 大声读 读
According
根据…
According
根据…
According to the treaty between the empire and the first republic,
根据帝国与中华民♥国♥达成的条约
the Emperor’s taitou was retained and not abolished.
皇帝的称呼予以保留 不予废除
He would retain his palaces,
他可保留他的宫殿
and he paid an annual subsidy of four million dollars.
每年有四百万元的补助金
The republic also guaranteed to protect the Imperial tombs in perpetuity.
民♥国♥也保证了永远保护皇家陵园
In return, the dynasty surrendered forever
作为交换 清朝永远交出
its right to rule the country.
统治国家的权力
Man, his nature originally good.
人之初 性本善
Let us see what the Emperor has done.
看看皇上做得怎样
Your Majesty will do it again five times.
皇上重做五遍
Five times!
五遍
Ten times.
十遍
Why are you wearing that?
你怎么穿黄的?
You are not allowed to wear yellow!
你是不准穿那个的
But this is ordinary yellow.
可这是普通的杏黄
It is Imperial yellow! No, it is not!
是皇上的明黄 不 不是
We say it is!
朕说是就是
Only the Emperor can wear that yellow!
只有皇上才能穿明黄
Take it off!
脱下
No! Take it off!
不脱 脱下
No! And you’re not the Emperor anymore!
不 而且你也不再是皇上了
There is a new Emperor now!
现在有一个新皇上
He has cut off his queue,
他剪了辫子
and instead of a camel,
不再坐骆驼
he has got a car!
他坐汽车
What did you say?
你说什么?
You’re not the Emperor!
你不是皇上了
Liar!
撒谎
You’re not the Emperor anymore!
你再也不是皇上了
Liar! Liar!
你撒谎 你撒谎
You’re not the…
你不是…
Liar!
你撒谎
You’re not the Emperor! How dare you!
你不是皇上了 你好大胆子
Calm yourselves!
冷静一下
You’re not the Emperor! How dare you!
你不是皇上了 你好大胆子
No! Your Majesty! Calm yourselves!
别这样 皇上 冷静
Am I the Emperor or not?
朕是不是皇上?
Your Majesty will always be the Emperor.
皇上永远是皇上
You see? Prove it!
听到了吗? 证明啊
Big Foot, drink it!
大脚 喝下去
Go on, drink the green ink.
喝下去 喝了墨汁
I will show you!
我会证明给你看
See? That is a car!
瞧 那就是汽车
He is the President of the Republic.
他是民♥国♥的大总统
Why is this wall here, Lord Chamberlain?
为什么在这儿有一堵墙 总管内务府大臣?
It is just a wall, Your Majesty.
这只是一堵墙 皇上
Nothing has changed.
这什么也没变
You are lying.
你撒谎
High Tutor, am I still the Emperor?
老师 朕还是皇上吗?
You will always be the Emperor inside the Forbidden City,
在宫里您永远是皇上
but not outside.
但在外面不是
I do not understand.
朕不明白
Outside China is now a republic, with a president.
如今外面是民♥国♥了 有了大总统
Where is Ar Mo? Ar Mo?
二嫫在哪里?二嫫?
You are all liars!
你们都是骗子
Let me say “goodbye”! Hurry! Hurry!
让我道个别 快 快
He’s my child!
他是我的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!