to make the rain and the wind with a stranger,
是件过时的事的话
we can be like a modern couple, to begin with.
我们可以先做一对摩登夫妇
A modern couple?
摩登夫妇?
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
You must come to Oxford with me.
你一定要跟朕一起去牛津大学
I like him! I am sure I am going to like him!
我喜欢他 我肯定我会喜欢他
And he will grow up!
而且他会长大
Eyes down!
低头
Report your arrival!
喊报告
Prisoner 981 reporting.
981号♥犯人到
Louder! Prisoner 981 reporting.
大声点 981号♥犯人到
Open the door!
进来
Close the door!
把门关上
Sit down!
坐下
Name?
姓名?
Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi.
爱新觉罗·溥仪
Write it!
写出来
Now read that aloud!
大声读
Leniency to those who confess, severity to those who resist,
坦白从宽 抗拒从严
Redemption to those who gain merits.
将功赎罪
Now than, there are two types of confession.
那好 有两种交代方式
We call them toothpaste and water tap.
我们称为牙膏式和水龙头式
The toothpaste prisoner needs to be squeezed every now and then
牙膏式犯人需要不时去挤
or else he forgets to keep confessing.
否则他会忘了主动交代
The water tap man needs one good hard twist before he starts.
水龙头式的只需在开始前好好地拧一下
But then everything comes out.
接着什么都出来了
Now, you’re an intelligent person.
你是个聪明人
I’m sure you understand me.
我相信你明白我的意思
Good. Then we will begin.
好吧 那我们开始
Why do you think you are in here, 981?
你知道你为什么在这里吗 981号♥?
I’m accused of being a traitor, a collaborator,
我被指控是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 汉奸
and a counter-revolutionary.
和反♥革♥命♥分子
It is not an accusation!
那不是指控
You are a traitor, you are a collaborator,
你是一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 你是一个汉奸
and you are a counter-revolutionary!
你也是一个反♥革♥命♥分子
Did you write this? And you call it a confession?
是你写的吗?这就叫坦白吗?
This is nothing but a list of dates! A child’s fairy tale!
这只是本流水账 哄小孩的鬼话
What do you want me to confess?
你们要我坦白什么?
You know what you did and what others did.
你知道做过的事情 知道其他人做过的事情
So why don’t you volunteer the information?
你为什么不愿主动坦白交待?
I do not understand.
我不明白
We don’t tell people what to confess.
我们不告知犯人该交代什么
We already know everything about you.
我们对你的事一清二楚
I…
我…
Go on.
继续说
I wanted reforms.
我想要改革
What did you want to reform?
你想要改什么革?
Everything.
所有的事
Chang, you have a house outside the Forbidden City.
张 你在宫外有宅子
Do you not?
不是吗?
Yes, Your Majesty.
是 皇上
It has 20 rooms, I understand.
有20间屋子 是不是?
And you also have houses.
你也有宅子
Oh, we all do, Your Majesty.
是的 奴才们都有 皇上
I recently learned that many pieces from the Imperial collections
朕最近听说有很多皇家藏品
are on sale in antique shops in Peking.
在北♥京♥古玩店里卖♥♥
Is that true, Chang?
是不是真的 张?
Would you do me a favor, Wen Hsiu? Of course.
可不可以帮我个忙 文绣? 当然可以
Stop growing.
别再长高了
The Forbidden City is a theater without an audience.
紫禁城就像一个没有观众的戏院
The audience left long ago when China became a republic.
观众在中国变成一个共和国时早都走了
Cut off my queue.
割掉朕的辫子
Your Majesty! Please!
皇上三思哪
It is heavy!
好沉哪
The Emperor before me was murdered because he wanted to reform the empire.
先帝被害是因为他想要变法维新
Is that not so, Mr. Johnston?
是这样吗 庄士敦先生?
Yes, Your Majesty, probably.
是的 皇上 大概是这样
Well, let us see if they will kill me for reforming the Forbidden City.
那倒要看看他们是否会因整顿宫廷而杀朕
Lord Chamberlain!
总管内务府大臣
I’m appointing Mr. Johnston’s friend,
朕任命庄士敦先生的朋友
the poet and scholar, Chin Hsiao Hsiu,
诗人学者 郑孝胥
to be the new Lord Chamberlain.
为新任总管内务府大臣
I want him to supervise a detailed inventory of the Imperial storerooms!
朕要他监督详细清点内务府库存
So that we can learn exactly how much has been stolen!
这样我们才能知道库藏之物到底被偷了多少
Can I sleep here? I am frightened.
我能睡这儿吗?我害怕
You’re brave. Are you not frightened?
皇上很勇敢 您不害怕吗?
I am excited. I do not want to escape anymore.
朕很激动 朕不想再逃走了
I want to rule.
朕要执政
Kiss me.
亲亲我
Can I stay with you as well?
我也可以和您待一起吗?
Get in. Get in.
来吧 来吧
I used to play a game with the eunuchs.
朕常和太监玩一个游戏
Trying to guess who is who.
猜谁是谁
Now I cannot see you!
现在朕看不见你们了
Wan Jung? Wen Hsiu?
婉容?文绣?
Come underneath the sheet with us.
和我们到被窝里来
Your Majesty! The storeroom’s on fire, Your Majesty!
皇上 库房♥着火了 皇上
Chin Hsiao Hsiu, did you not write a poem
郑孝胥 你是不是写过一首诗
about a spider who gets caught in his own web?
关于蜘蛛被自己的网缠住?
I did not know Your Majesty had read my poetry.
臣不知皇上已读过臣的诗
I’m very honored.
臣倍感荣幸
I’m the spider.
朕就是那只蜘蛛
The eunuchs set fire to this place
太监们放火烧了这地方
to stop me knowing what they have stolen.
以防朕知道他们偷了什么
I’m going to expel them from the Forbidden City.
朕要将他们驱逐出宫
There are twelve hundred eunuchs, Your Majesty.
宫里有1200名太监呢 皇上
They have been here for eight hundred years.
他们在这里已有八百年了
It will be dangerous.
此举甚危啊
Do you think the republican government would help me?
你认为民♥国♥政♥府♥会帮朕吗?
The republicans will do almost anything
如果皇上找对人的话
if you know who to speak to.
民♥国♥政♥府♥会为您做几乎任何事情
It must happen quickly.
必须赶快解决
Before they burn the whole place with us inside.
在他们把我们和这地方烧掉之前
I lived with them all my life, Johnston.
朕一直和他们在一起生活 庄士敦
They’re my family.
他们是朕的家人
Your Majesty, there is no alternative.
皇上 这别无选择
What is happening? I don’t know.
出什么事了? 我不知道
What are they carrying?
他们拿的是什么?
Their organs.
他们的命根子
Whatever their crimes,
不管他们犯了什么错
they cannot be deprived of the right to be buried as whole men.
也不能剥夺他们入殓时保留全尸的权利
Well?
怎么样?
I have forgot what I was saying.
我记不起来 我刚才说到哪了
You’re wasting our time!
你在浪费我们的时间
We want to know about the Japanese.
我们想知道关于日本的事
How did your friendship with the Japanese begin?
你和日本人的关系是怎么开始的?
Who introduced you? When?
谁介绍的?什么时候?
It was…
是在…
I think it was the new Lord Chamberlain,
我想是新任总管内务府大臣
Chin Hsiao Hsiu.
郑孝胥
It was 1924.
那是1924年
Parliament had been dissolved again.
国会再次解散了
The president had fled.
总统已经逃跑了
At first, I thought it was just another a coup d’etat by just another warlord.
起初 我以为这只是另一个军阀的另一次政♥变♥
Only this time it was different.
但是这次可不一样
This time it was my turn.
这次轮到我了
Fifteen, love.
15比0
Play.
继续
Your Highness, how shocking.
皇后 有失礼数

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!