Tom?

Lee?

Lee?

是谁?
Who is it?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系 你见过我的未婚夫了吗?
That’s okay. Have you met my fiance?
你有见过李吗? -没有 怎么了 出什么问题了吗
Have you seen Lee? – No, why, is anything wrong?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom.
什么?
What?
李不在她的客舱
Lee is not in her cabin.
她去哪了?
Where is she?
她不在你或克莉丝汀的房♥间 而爱丽丝和安东尼已经睡了
She’s not in your room, not with Christine, and Alice and Anthony are asleep.
我们现在怎么办?
Now what do we do?
不知道 不知道
I don’t know.
船长在哪?
Where’s the captain?
你觉得她几岁?
How old do you think she was?
别想这些
Don’t think about it.
35岁 37岁?
Thirty-five? Thirty-seven?
我希望我死的时候 你在我身边
I hope you’re around if I die.
等一下 -我不想得忧郁症
Wait a minute. I don’t like getting morbid.
真希望有人能陪在我身边
I sure hope someone’s around.
我在想这个城镇是否有好的发型师 这样是否很坏?
Is it terrible to wonder if you can get a good hairdresser in this town?
克莉丝汀 你才上岸一晚 用不了那么多东西
Christine, you don’t really need all that for one night ashore.
我一直梦想在某个地窖里…
Listen, I’ve always dreamed of being interrogated in some cellar
被一些钢牙笨蛋审问 明天我要以最佳面目示人
by some slob with steel teeth. And I want to look terrific tomorrow.
听着 想必是计程车罢♥工♥
Hey, listen. Must be a taxi strike.
要是我们到不了大华酒店 他们就会转让我们的房♥间
If we don’t get to the Majestic, they’ll give our rooms away.
我很快回来 好吗?
I’ll be right back, okay?
除此以外 圭多说今晚带我去跳舞 如果我请客的话
Besides, Guido said he’d take me dancing tonight if I’d pay the check.
他很可爱吧?
Isn’t he cute?
我非常遗憾 -我知道 你晚点有空吗?
I can’t tell you how sorry I am. – I know. Are you free later?
听着 亲爱的 谢谢你昨天没有泄露我们的事
Listen, darling, thanks for not letting on about us yesterday.
我觉得…
Well, I thought…
当时气氛已经够紧张的了 对吧 确实如此
There was enough flak in the air, right? Well, there was.
我们何不等事情平息一下 回避负面报导
Why don’t we cool it for a while, aside from the bad press angle?
我们不要骗自己了
Let’s be honest with each other.
你单身了 而我还不是 情况已经不一样
Somehow, your being available and my not being, it’s not the same.
你一直都是世界上最有魅力的男人
You’ll always be the world’s most attractive man.
天啊 我这是什么想法
God, what a thought I just got.
什么想法?
Namely?
如果你再婚 给我一个电♥话♥ 很糟糕吧?
If you get married again, give me a call. Isn’t that awful?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
海上旅程结束后的道别 总是那么让人伤感
‘Goodbyes’ after an ocean voyage are always so sad.
这一切是谁的错?
Whose fault is all this?
克♥林♥顿♥ 李?
Clinton’s? Lee’s?
我?
Mine?
抑或希拉 因为她是个强悍的女人
Or Sheila, for being a tough broad…
喜欢在凌晨两点 在贝尔艾尔附近游荡
who liked to wander around Bel Air at 2:00 in the morning?
这说得过去吗? -所有事情都说不通
Does that make any sense? – Nothing makes any sense.
克♥林♥顿♥说的一些话
Something Clinton said…
一直萦绕在我脑海深处 要是我能想起来就好了
keeps rattling around in the back of my head, if I could remember it.
你会去大华酒店吗?
You’ll be at the Majestic?
我收到的邀请是在游艇上度过一周
My invitation was for a week on the yacht.
我没带零用钱
I didn’t bring any pocket money.
那明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow, I guess.
安东尼 -是汤姆
Anthony? – It’s Tom.
怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
你在等待女巫大会的其他成员 还是怎么着?
Are you waiting for the other members of your coven or what?
我一直打电♥话♥到你的酒店 有些事情不对劲
I’ve been calling your hotel. Something’s not at all right.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在试验
I’m experimenting.
你看这根香烟 这是原本的烟头
Look at this cigarette. It’s the original stub.
我昨晚本想去问李的
It’s what I went down to ask Lee about last night.
后来我一下子给忘了 但今晚…
Later, I dismissed it from my mind as a whim. But tonight…
形状有问题
It’s the shape.
我也觉得很困惑
That bothered me, too.
踩熄它
Stamp it out.
现在
Now…
试着踩熄这个 快点 一次过
try this one. Quickly, just once.
不 让它燃烧
No, let it burn out.
你看 当你身处黑暗环境 且手忙脚乱时
You see, if it’s dark and it’s awkward for you…
你可能会踩在滤嘴而不是烟头上
you may stamp on the filter instead of the lit end.
前提是只能踩一次 -正如克♥林♥顿♥的情况
lf you only have one shot at it. As Clinton did.
克♥林♥顿♥?
归根到底 他遇害的地方是告解室
It was in the box where he was killed, after all.
请听我说完
Bear with me, please.
还记得吗 我们都认为 这个来自告解室
Now, remember, we both thought this came from the priest’s box.
其实不是 那木头上有雕刻 而这根是平的
It doesn’t. That wood was carved. This is plain.
它来自侧面的格栅
It’s from the side grille.
它怎么会落在克♥林♥顿♥的袍子上?
How did it find its way into Clinton’s robe?
有人砸烂了那个格栅
Someone broke the grille.
你说的是谁? -我们会不会漏算了一个角色
You’re saying, who? – Could we be shy one actor in the piece?
你是说有人目睹了一切?
Meaning someone who saw the whole thing.
这一切都不算太阴险…
Now, none of it would seem quite so sinister
如果不是因为这个
if it weren’t for this.
我们在克♥林♥顿♥的特等舱发现了李
We found Lee in Clinton’s stateroom.
但她的客舱是从外面上锁的 她是用什么锁门的?
But her cabin was locked from the outside. What could she have locked it with?
客舱的唯一钥匙在舵手室
The only key to the cabins was in the wheelhouse.
她可能通过厕所 从我的客舱出去
She probably went into the john and out through my cabin.
不 因为你房♥间的厕所门 从房♥间里面闩上了
No, because your door to the bathroom was bolted from the inside.
我得自己打开门闩
I had to unbolt it myself.
肯定有什么解释
There’s got to be some explanation.
重点是昨晚任何人都有可能 拿走了钥匙
The point is that anybody could have taken the key last night.
也有可能是克♥林♥顿♥砸烂了格栅 现场没有其他人
Then again, maybe Clinton broke the grille, nobody else was there…
我只是在我那 衰败的想像废墟中闲逛
and I’m just puttering my way through the debris of my rusty imagination.
汤姆
Tom?
– Hmmm?
他一直低语
He kept whispering.
碎冰锥在哪?
Where’s the ice pick?
那可怕无神的双眼
And that awful, faraway look in his eye.
什么? -我说那该死的碎冰锥去哪了
What? I said, where’s the bloody ice pick?
不知道 这…
I don’t know. It was…
它自昨天下午开始就不见了
It’s been missing since yesterday afternoon.
汤姆
Tom…?
克♥林♥顿♥的风帽背后沾满了血
The back of Clinton’s cowl was stained with blood.
对了
Of course.
不可能同时攻击一个人的脸 和脖子背后
You can’t strike a man in the face and the back of the neck with the same blow.
换言之 李只是以为她杀了克♥林♥顿♥
Meaning that Lee only thought that she killed Clinton.
警方有做尸检了吗?
Did the police examine the body?
没有 有什么意义 何必费事 她都认罪了
What was the point of it? Why bother? She confessed.
汤姆 我们都疏忽了
Thomas, we’ve lost our touch.
一个优秀的导演和侦探 应该更加注意细节才对
A good director and a good detective ought to pay more attention to detail.
请让我来说 这是导演剪辑版
Allow me, please. This is the director’s cut.
关键时刻发生在李进入祷告室之前
The important moment happened before Lee came into the chapel.
不管那是谁 他点燃了一根香烟 从格栅扔了进去
Whoever it was lit a cigarette and dropped it through the grille.
然后就在克♥林♥顿♥探身踩灭烟头之际
And then, as Clinton leaned forward to stamp it out…
他用碎冰锥插了他的脖子背部
stabbed him in the back of his neck with the ice pick.
然后我猜他开始离开现场 但…
Then, I assume, he started to leave the field, but…
告诉我们线索吧 拜托
– Just give us the news, please.
但很不凑巧 因为克莉丝汀进来了
…the timing was unlucky because Christine entered.
克莉丝汀昨晚坐在那儿 谈论游戏的事
Christine was sitting there last night chattering about the game.
我还没碰它 那扇门就嘎吱一声打开了
That door creaking open even before I got to it…and then Clinton getting so physical.
汤姆 我进入祷告室的时候 那扇门是开着的
Tom, the door was open when I came into the chapel.
我也是 他想把门开着 好让所有人都能听到录音
Me, too. He wanted it to stay open so everybody could hear the tape.
没错
Exactly.
那么门是谁关的 为什么克莉丝汀 走近时 它会缓缓打开
So who closed it? Why did it creak open when Christine came towards it?
因为他当时正想出去
Because he was trying to get out.
没错
Yes!
他被迫随机应变 他扮演了克♥林♥顿♥
He was compelled to improvise… He impersonated Clinton!
但他砸烂格栅 意味着他不能让她从左侧进去
But the grille that he had smashed meant that he couldn’t let her into the left side.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!