吃颗药 维托利奥 给我的朋友 两颗紫色条纹的蓝色药丸
Take a pill. Vittorio, get my friend two blue with the purple stripe.
也许我不参与今晚的游戏 -天啊 我真的很讨厌这样
Maybe if I stayed out of tonight’s game. – Jesus, I’d really hate that.
但顺其自然吧 只要你周六晚 准备就绪即可 那是你的大日子
But qu?ser?. As long as you’re ready for Saturday night, which is your biggie.
周六? -是的
Saturday? – Yes.
你们喜欢那里吗?
You like it?
我很喜欢
I love it.
小岛让我着迷 伦敦有个疯狂的房♥地♥产♥经纪
Tiny, tiny islands fascinate my ass. I’ve got this crazy broker in London…
他给我寄来一些 世界各地待售小岛的小册子
that sends me these brochures on all the islands for sale all over the world.
一些贫瘠的小岛 只须数千美元
Little impoverished islands. A few thousand dollars cash…
你就能成为六个牧羊人 及其家人的国王
and you’re practically king to six shepherds and their families.
诸如此类
Or whatever.
我看了每座小岛的所有介绍 然后你知道我做了什么吗?
I read every word on every island. Then you know what I do?
我把它们整齐地撕成两半 然后扔进废纸篓
I tear them neatly in half and drop them in the wastebasket.
然后我跟自己说
Then I say to myself…
我还很虚弱 克♥林♥顿♥ 但我却在吃固体食物
I’m still weak, Clinton, but I’m eating solid food.
我跟自己说”如果说我讨厌什么 那就是我的小岛演说被打断”
I say to myself, “If there’s one thing I hate, it’s to have my island speech interrupted.”
我跟自己说
I say to myself:
“不 你们这些可怜虫”
“No, you poor people…
“你们没资格 拥有我这样的好国王”
“you don’t deserve a good king like me.”
我是这么说的
That’s what I say.
离魔幻时间还有三个小时 再见
Three hours to magic time. Bye-bye!
你们好 各位玩家
Heidi-heidi-ho, gamesters!
甲板上的所有人
Everybody on the decky-wecky.
他们就在那儿
There they are.
你们日复一日地娱乐我 真的让我很感动
It really touches me, the way you people humor me day after day.
你们今晚的线索就在这里 伙计们
Here they are, gang, your clues for this evening.
读一下 然后哭泣吧 做得好 汤姆
Read them and weep. Good work, Tom.
好的 游艇会在8点20分整 回来接你们 做好准备
All right, the launch will be back to pick you up at 8:20 sharp. Be ready.
克♥林♥顿♥ 我们要找什么人?
Hey, Clinton! Who are we looking for?
今晚是同性恋
Tonight, the homosexual.
在修道院里?
In a monastery?
不然还能是哪里?
Where else?
“圣皮埃尔教堂外的小岛”
“The isle off the Church of Saint Pierre.”
那应该是 这里肯定多了个”外”字
Shouldn’t that… That must be “of.” “O-F.”
“如今这座岛屿已基本上 被谦逊的渔夫僧侣抛弃”
“This isle, now largely uninhabited by modest fisher folk…
“它曾经是被遗忘之人的…”
“was once the domain…
“毁灭性修道院领地”
of the devastating monastery of forgotten men…”
这肯定是假的 对吧? -出自克♥林♥顿♥的意大利之手
This has got to be a put-on, yeah? – Clinton’s fine Italian hand.
“来自各地的许多旅行者纷纷来到 这个前11世纪避难所”
“Travelers engulf from many lands…to the site of this former 11th century refuge…
“当中包括变♥态♥ 手♥淫♥者 娈童”
“of perverts, onanists, catamites…
“以及当时其他乌合之众”
“and other riff-raff of the day.”
我们只有15分钟时间
We have just 15 minutes.
刚好足够我打扮成娈童 如果我知道那是什么
Just enough time for me to get dressed as a catamite, if I knew what it was.

Right.
亲爱的 知道你不会记住 这些没用的 但…
Honey, I know this isn’t the kind of junk you keep in your head, but…
但什么?
But what?
你是否记得听说过 爱丽丝曾经被捕的谣言
Can you ever remember hearing any gossip about Alice being arrested?
原因是店铺盗窃
For taking something from a shop.
出发前我先快速洗个澡 马上就好
I’m going to grab a quick shower before we take off. Just be a minute.
好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
你觉得游艇上有同性恋吗?
Do you think there’s a homosexual aboard the yacht?
天啊 我不知道 今天要划分清楚吗?
God, I don’t know. Is there a dividing line today?
别把我当傻瓜看待
Don’t patronize me.
当傻瓜看待 你是说真的吗?
Patronize? Is that the word you really mean?
这次又怎么了? -对不起
What’s the matter now? I’m sorry.
这个游戏只是游戏吗? -我很快就出来
Is this game only a game? – I’ll be right out.
我到甲板上去
I’ll be up on deck.
(你是肇事逃逸凶手)
(错)
感觉很像 悍马电影制♥作♥公♥司♥的风格 对吧?
It’s all rather like a Hammer film, isn’t it?
他让音效部门的人加班工作
He’s got the sound department working overtime.
好诡异
It’s weird.
我好害怕
And I’m scared.
“在这废墟中 你们必须时刻穿着僧袍”
“In these ruins, monks’ robes must be worn at all times…
“以示对逝世教友的尊重”
“in respect for the departed brothers.”
恐怕这是个化妆派对
I fear it’s to be a costume party.
“夜间观光时间始于九点 九点半结束 风雨不改”
“The evening tour commences at 9:00 p.m. and ends at 9:30 p.m., regardless.
“在此之前开始会激怒 法拉·帕瓦特斯的灵魂”
“To begin before will enrage the spirit of Fra Pervertus.
“必须保持沉默 所以闭上…”
“The vows of silence must be observed. So keep…”
闭上什么 上面写了什么?
So keep what? What does it say?
(闭上你的大嘴巴 克莉丝汀)
我一点都不喜欢这个
I don’t like that at all.
(游戏结束)
现在几点?
What time is it?
[ Monks Chanting Music Begins ]
游戏开始了
It begins.
那是克♥林♥顿♥
That’s Clinton.
我们只须找到他 -保持沉默
All we have to do is find him. – Vows of silence.
保持沉默
Vows of silence.
天啊 这是《音乐之声》
It’s the sound of music, for God’s sake.
我们怎么知道去哪找他?
How are we supposed to know which place to look for him?
我们在浪费时间
We’re wasting time.
克♥林♥顿♥
克♥林♥顿♥ 我该做什么?
Clinton, what am I supposed to do?
听着 我知道是你
Listen, I know it’s you.
我听到你咳嗽
I heard you cough.
其它都是录音 对吧?
Now, the others there, they’re on tape. Right?
(错)
好恶心
That’s disgusting.
但很聪明 -你会毁掉一切的
But clever. – Shhh… You’ll ruin it.
你在扮演爱丽丝 很明显
You’re supposed to be Alice, obviously.
你应该在另一边出现 好让我能用这扇敞门
And you’re supposed to be on the other side, so I can use the slider.
虽然效果更好 但门被卡住了 -该死的
Much more effective but the door’s stuck. – God damn it!
你怎么这么快就找到我?
How’d you find me so fast?
小册子上那个 “教堂外的小岛”双关语
That “isle off the church” pun in the brochure.
有点不登大雅 主教大人
Not up to par, Your Eminence.
我去把门修好
I’ll fix the door.
肯定是他们搬动的时候弄坏了
They must have loused it up when they moved it.
我能帮忙吗? -不用了 你走吧
Can I help? – No, just piss off…
我的圣子
my son.
(错)
该死的
God damn you!
真丢人
Oh, for shame.
可恶
Damn.
你想亲我吗?
Wanna kiss me?
你应该再多涂点胭脂
You could do with a little more rouge.
外面的音量太高吗? -太低了 毫无疑问
Is the volume too high out there? – Too low, if anything.
真是的 诸事不顺
Shit, nothing’s going right.
也许我应该把通往礼拜堂的门 再敞开一些?
Maybe if I open the door to the chapel a little wider?
克♥林♥顿♥
克♥林♥顿♥
安全了 出来吧
Ollie, Ollie, oxen free!
出来 出来 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
我是第一个吗?
Am I the first?
我现在要怎么做?
What do I do now?
克♥林♥顿♥ 别丢下我 我讨厌害怕的感觉
Clinton, don’t leave me. I hate being scared.
好害怕
Scared.
那么爱丽丝拿的是同性恋卡片
Then Alice has the homosexual card.
小声点 赶紧离开这里
Just keep your voice down and get the hell out of here.
克♥林♥顿♥ 这是我玩过的最棒的…
Clinton, this is just the best game I’ve ever…
游戏
…played.
亲爱的 太棒了 真的太棒了
Darling, it’s brilliant. It’s really brilliant.
有人吗?
Hello?
克♥林♥顿♥ 有人吗?
Clinton? Is somebody there?
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
(游戏结束)
这不公平 克♥林♥顿♥ 你不能这么做
Hey, that’s not fair. Clinton, you can’t do that!
维托利奥以为圭多接走了他 反之亦然
Vittorio thought that Guido had picked him up and vice versa.
但他并没有出现在港口 也没在他的床上睡
But he’s not in port, and he hasn’t slept in his bed.
这是游戏的一部分 这是线索 -他没有填写记分板
It’s part of the game. It’s a clue. – He hasn’t filled in the scoreboard.
也许他还在神秘庄园玩耍
Maybe he’s still romping around ‘Dragonwyck’.
也可能心脏上插着一根木桩 躺在棺材里面
Or perhaps lying in a box of earth with a stake through his heart.
他昨晚似乎很急躁 门被卡住了
He seemed edgy last night. The door was stuck.
录音机不够大声 还有… -什么门?
The cassette wasn’t loud enough. And… – What door?
告解室 -言多必失

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!