-伯爵夫人 -她来了
– The countess! – There she is.
索菲亚伯爵夫人
Countess Sofya.
她要过来了
She’s coming this way.
在她停下对他们撒谎 控诉我的暴行之前
Not before she stops to tell them lies, catalog my atrocities.
让我来跟她说
Let me talk to her.
我要见我的丈夫
I want to see my husband.
是的
Yes.

I’ll…
我想现在就见到他
I want to see him now!
伯爵夫人 伯爵夫人
Countess! Countess!
瓦伦汀 我想见他 求你了
Oh, Valentin. I want to see him, please.
伯爵夫人 我不认为现在是合适的时候
I’m not sure now is the right time, Countess.
是的 是时候 对我来说是时候
Yes, it is. It’s the right time for me.
你们有过联♥系♥吗
Have you had any contact?
伯爵夫人 我想如果您再等等也许会更好
It might be a better idea, Countess, I think, if you waited…
-他离开就是因为你 -伯爵夫人
– He only left because of you. – Countess!
我想看看我的丈夫
I want to see my husband.
他太虚弱了不能见你 妈妈
He’s too weak to see you, mother.
他没有因为太虚弱而不能见你
He’s not too weak to see you.
没有因为太虚弱而不能见
Not too weak to see that…
你真的想要这样吗
Do you really want to do this here?
在他独自跟病魔斗争的时候
So I am the leper outside the gate,
我却是大门外不受欢迎的人
while he sleeps with the devil himself.
柴特考夫在这儿因为父亲请他来
Chertkov is here because father asked him to be here.
-真的吗 -是的
– Is that true? – Yes.
你有没有告诉他我差一点淹死在池塘里
Well, did you tell him that I nearly drowned in the pond?
不需要 报纸上都有
We didn’t need to. It’s been in all the papers.
-请让我带你回去吧 -他说了什么
– Please, let me take you back. – what did he say?
他说如果你自杀了 他会很不舒服
He said that if you killed yourself, he’d be upset.
-他会不舒服吗 -非常不舒服
– He’d be upset? – Horribly upset.
但他不会改变主意
But he could not have acted other than he did.
我想见他
I want to see him.
他是我丈夫 不是你丈夫
He’s my husband. He’s not your husband.
你让人无法忍♥受
You’re unbearable.
你是个铁石心肠的女儿
And you are a stone-hearted bitch of a daughter.
我失去了五个孩子
I lost five children!
为什么你不是其中一个
Why couldn’t one of them have been you?
你真的那么说了吗
Did she just say that?
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
瓦伦汀请你送我回去好吗
Valentin, would you take me back, please?
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
请让路 让路
Please, make way. Make way. Make way.
-我是不是很恶劣 -不 伯爵夫人
– I’ve behaved rather badly, haven’t I? – No, Countess.
不 不必担心
No, don’t worry.
给你的
Here. For you.
-干净吗 -当然
– Is this clean? – Of course it’s clean.
杜尚 怎么了
Dushan, what’s the matter?
听他在说什么
Listen to him.
看在上帝的面上 我是个医生
I’m supposed to be a doctor, for God’s sake.
索菲亚
Sofya?
怎么了
What is it?
她来了 是吗
She’s come, hasn’t she?
-她在这儿 -是你想象的
– She’s here. – You’re imagining things.
萨沙
Sasha!
你妈妈在哪儿
Where is your mother?
在家里
She’s at home.
如果她想见我 我无法拒绝
If she wants to see me, I can’t refuse her.
是的
Yes.
她会来吗
Is she going to come here?
我不
I don’t…
没有办法
There’s no way to…
没办法干什么
There’s no way to what?
我想再发一封电报 谢谢
I’d like to send another telegram, please.
在亚斯塔波沃 停顿
At Astapovo. Stop.
托尔斯泰病了 停顿
Tolstoy ill. Stop.
心碎了 停顿 请你来
Heartbreaking. Stop. Please come.
发给玛莎
You can send it to Masha…
玛丽亚·飞利浦芙娜·梅琳诺娃
Maria Filipovna Melinova.
你对他撒谎
You lied to him.
小点声音
Keep your voice down.
他想见她 你听见他说的
He wants to see her. You heard him say it.
你到底觉得她会带给他什么
And what exactly do you think she’ll bring him?
我不知道 他们结婚四十♥八♥年♥了
I don’t know. They’ve been married for 48 years.
我告诉你 她会带来浮华 忙乱和噪音
I’ll tell you what she’ll bring, vanity, fuss, and noise.
她向我保证她不会
She promised me she would not…
向你保证什么 什么
Promised you what? What, what?
我的孩子 你曾经在她身边
You’ve seen her at close quarters, my boy.
想一想她的自♥制♥力
Think she’s capable of restraining
她有能力自控不发疯吗
herself from acting like a madwoman?
他们有共同的生活 为什么要否认
They have a life together. Why deny that?
你已经成了她美丽谎言的牺牲品
You have become a victim of her romantic nonsense.
你快完全忘记了
And you willfully forget that she
她要破坏我们做的每件事
wants to destroy everything we do.
她跟那个虚伪的牧师一起来这里
She travels here with that unctuous priest.
我们会把牧师拒之门外
We’ll keep the priest away.
这些人是秃鹫 瓦伦汀
These people are vultures, Valentin.
他们会等到最后一刻才下手
And they wait to descend till the very last moment…
欢迎他回到教堂
…to welcome him back to the church.
-这是他们的幻想 -不要牧师来
– This is their fantasy. – Keep the priest away.
临终忏悔
A deathbed recantation.
你知道这会有什么后果吗
Do you have any idea the damage that that will do?
他梦想的每件事
Everything that he has dreamed of…
我们为之奋斗的一切都会付之东流
…everything that we have worked for will be gone.
我们想要的是
A simple, noble death…
简单的 高尚的死去
…is what we want.
那也是他希望的
Thatjs what he wants.
不 你是要制♥造♥一个偶像
No, you want to create an icon.
想让人们在你制♥造♥的形象前
And you want people to kneel in
顶礼膜拜
front of an image that you create.
但是他不想
But he doesn’t want that.
他从没想过 这会让他不得安宁
He never has wanted that. It’ll give him no peace.
他想见她 让她来
He wants to see her. Let her come.
我会尽我的一切力量去阻止
I will do everything in my power to prevent that.
你要制♥造♥的那个形象
that image you want to create…
会更像你而不是他
…It’s going to look more like you than him.
瓦伦汀
Valentin?
这不对 他退烧了
It can’t be right. His fever is down.
是的
Yes.
但是
But…
他的脉搏
…his pulse, you see, it’s…
亲爱的
My dear.
要我喊她来吗
Shall I call her?
-他不会认出她是谁 -去吧
– He wouldn’t know who she is anyway. – Yes.
穿件外套 天气冷
Bring a coat. It’s cold.
伯爵夫人 你能告诉我点消息吗
Countess. Countess, could you give me some information?
伯爵夫人 他快死了吗
Countess, is he dying?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
列夫切卡 我亲爱的
Leovochka! Leovochka, my darling.
亲爱的 请你原谅我
Oh, my darling, please forgive me, please!
我是个傻瓜 我很自私 但是我爱你
I’m a fool. I’m a selfish woman, but I love you,
亲爱的 请相信我
Darling. please believe me.
请你理解我
Please, please understand me…
请原谅我的恶劣
…and please forgive my wickedness and my badness.
妈妈
Mother.
控制一下自己
Control yourself.
-我在大喊大叫吗 -你必须控制你自己
– Am I shouting? – You have to control yourself.
好的
Yes.
我会的
Yes, I will.
你不必说出来 我能听见
You don’t speak, but I hear you.
列夫切卡 你爱我吗
Do you love me, Leovochka?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!