On the contrary, I am delighted that
我的丈夫找到了一个
my husband has found a friend
能够理解和分享他的理想的朋友
who understands and shares his ideals.
我要的是合乎情理的
I just want what’s reasonable.
我要一个能够考量新遗嘱的机会
I want an opportunity to evaluate the new will.
如果你同意 我确定咱们就能做朋友
If you agree, then I’m sure we can be friends.
你真好 索菲娅·安德诃耶夫娜
You are very kind, Sofya Andreyevna,
但是恕难从命
but I can’t help you…
起码 您丈夫没有特别交代的话不行
…not without specific instructions from your husband.
他同意了 对不对 瓦伦汀
Oh, he has agreed. Hasn’t he, Valentin?
恐怕 您提供的证人不能够改变我的立场
No witness you produce can change my position, I’m afraid.
但我会 当然
But I will, of course
第一时间和列夫·尼古拉耶维奇交换意见
speak to Lev Nikolayevich at the first opportunity.
非常好
Very well.
我也希望能和你成为朋友 索菲亚
I want us to be friends too, Sofya.
列夫·尼古拉耶维奇
Lev Nikolayevich is the most valuable
对你我都是世上最珍贵的人
thing in the world, to both of us.
我们应该努力和平相处
We should endeavor to set things
别打扰他
right between us. Give him peace.
让他安心工作
Let him work.
没错
Yes.
瓦伦汀·费多洛维奇
Valentin Fedorovich,
送我回房♥子去好吗
would you accompany me to the house, please?
我送伯爵夫人回去
I’ll accompany the countess back to the house…
再回来吃晚饭
…and be back in time for supper.
玛莎会欣喜若狂的
Masha will be overjoyed.
瓦伦汀·费多洛维奇
Valentin Fedorovich,
你有事瞒着我
you’ve been keeping something from me.
有吗
Have I?
全都告诉我吧 瓦伦汀
You can tell me anything, Valentin.
我喜欢听罗曼史
I love a romance.
没那回事 真的没什么好说的
That’s… it’s nothing. Really, it’s nothing.
怎么会 那是你生命中的女人呀
A young woman in your life is nothing?
玛莎只是个朋友
Masha is a friend.
-不是情人吗 -只是很好的朋友
– A lover? – A very…a very good friend.
你忘了我是个经验老到的读者
See, you forget that I’m an experienced reader…
我可以读懂你脸上的每个表情
…so I can read your face, every letter.
清清楚楚
It’s beautifully clear.
真的吗
Really?
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
-我想可能是的 -这就对了
– I think perhaps I do. – Yes.
这不是他们会明白的事
It’s not something they’d understand,
我丈夫的那些信徒
these disciples of my husband’s.
他们从来不懂他写的任何东西
They’ve never understood a word he’s ever written.
他们怎么会懂得爱是什么
What do they know about love?
我们动作快点
Let’s try to be as efficient as possible,
提了水就回去
get the job done, and get back.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
-我吓到你了吗 你没事吧 -没事
– Did I scare you? Are you all right? – Fine.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我迫不及待地要回来见你
I got back as soon as I could.
今天很奇怪 列夫·尼古拉耶维奇
It was a strange day. Lev Nikolayevich is…
我喜欢听他说话
I love to listen to him talk,
今天却总是走神
but today I could barely concentrate.
我一直在想你
All I could think about was you.
-我想我让你你神智不清了 -没有
– I think I’ve confused you. – No.
-我让我们两个都神智不清了 -没有
– I think I’ve confused us both. – No.

I…
我当时太蠢了
I was stupid.
我当时很害怕 但我现在不怕了
I was afraid, but I’m not afraid anymore.
你在做什么
What are you?
玛莎
Masha.
我爱你 玛莎
I love you, Masha.

Here.
玛莎
Masha.
玛莎
Masha! I have…
在我心里
in my heart…
我曾想像过很多次鱼水之欢
…I have committed the act of copulation many times!
但从来不像和你在一起这么美好
Please know it was never like it was with you.
我会等你
I’ll wait for you, then.
真的吗
You will?
把桶给我
Give me this.
你在笑什么
What? What are you laughing at?
是蜡有问题
It’s a problem with the wax.
我学得很像吧
I think I look just like him.
你很开心
You’re happy.
我当然会开心
Well, of course I am.
爱与被爱
Love and be loved.
是世上唯一的真理
That’s the only reality there is in the world.
他说的吗
He said that?
托尔斯泰说过 但现在是我在说
Yes, Tolstoy said it, but I’m saying it.
玛莎 是你让我明白它的
I’m saying it, Masha, because you make me know it.
在你的眼睛里我看到了未来
I look into your eyes and I can see the future.
你是我见过的最勇敢的人
I think you’re the bravest person I’ve ever met.
你真让我吃惊
You amaze me.
你的信仰远比我坚定
You believe more than I know how to.
我爱你
I love you.
你是纯洁的 瓦尔亚
You’re pure, Valya.
我来这里就是为了找到你
You’re what I came here to find.
伊万 谁的香水这么浓
Ivan, who’s wearing that awful perfume?
我明白这很困难
I understand this is difficult.
处境很微妙
It is a delicate situation.
这边走
This way.
我们必须现在谈
This must be discussed now.
不能再等了
It cannot wait any longer.
我们不能让妈妈知道这件事
Whatever happens, Mother mustn’t find out.
我不喜欢这样说 但伯爵夫人
I hate to say it, but the countess
变得越来越危险了
has become more and more dangerous.
她不危险
Oh, not dangerous.
她只是关心家庭的福利而已
She’s concerned for the welfare of the family.
我们关心的是全人类的福利
And we’re concerned with the welfare of mankind.
-你太纵容她了 -我有吗
– You’ve been more than reasonable. – Have I?
你当然有
Of course you have.
你的田产收入全在她手里
She already controls the income from your property.
爸 求你听他说
Please, listen to him, Papa.
他是真心为我们着想的
He has our best interests at heart.
我们只谈你作品的版权问题
We are speaking only of the rights to your words, your ideas.
我没有冒犯她的意思
With all love and respect…
伯爵夫人太想
…the countess is too interested
靠你的著作来赚钱
in making a profit from your work.
她是我的妻子 我们是一体的
She’s my wife. She’s part of me.
我们在一起很多年了
We’ve been together all these years.
但你不只个丈夫和父亲
But you’re more than a husband and father.
她必须明白这一点
She must understand that.
人♥民♥的利益就是你的利益
The best interests of the people are one with your own.
你是属于人♥民♥的
You belong to them.
她永远不会明白的
She won’t. She’ll never understand.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
她情绪不稳 我怀疑她在装病
She’s unstable. I wonder if she isn’t ill.
恐怕她的确没病
It’s sadly more than probable.
爸 我知道这对你来说很难
I know it’s hard for you, Papa,
但你要现实一点
but you must be realistic.
我们要极度警惕她的行为
Her behavior is extremely alarming.
你真的认为她适合
Do you truly think she is fit to control
全权处理这份遗嘱吗
the final disposition of this will?
她不适合 不适合
Well, I don’t… I don’t…
你们怎么敢…
How dare…
-天哪 -天哪
– God! – Oh, God.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你们全都商量好了要对付我
You’re all plotting against me,
在我的房♥子里面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!