Yes.
保重 保重
Be well, be well.
别哭 别哭
Don’t cry, don’t cry.
我会尽快派人带信回来
I’ll send for you when I can.
走吧
Drive on.
他走了
He’s gone.
-不再回来吗 -我想是的
– For good? – I think so, yes.
萨沙 亲爱的 我知道你有你父亲的地址
Oh, Sasha, darling, I know you know where your father is.
亲爱的 这可不是开玩笑 请告诉我吧
So, darling, please, this is not a time to play games, please?
伯爵夫人 这个是给你的
Countess, I have this for you.
我在这个家的情况让我无法忍♥受
My position in the house has become intolerable.
我现在做的事情是人们都会做的
What I’m doing now is what people have commonly done…
把世俗生活抛到一边
…Leave their worldly life behind…
在剩下的日子里平静地隐居
…to spend their last days in peace and solitude.
池塘
The pond.
-妈妈 -伯爵夫人
– Mama! – Countess!
求你了 妈妈
Please, Mama!
请你理解一点 就算你知道我在哪里
Please understand this and don’t come after me…
也别来找我
…even if you find out where I am.
这只会让我们的情况更糟糕
Your coming would only make our position worse…
而不会改变我的决心
…and would not alter my decision.
妈妈
Mother!
请你原谅我对你做的一切
I beg you to forgive me for everything I’ve done to you…
就像我诚心诚意地原谅
…just as I forgive you with all my soul…
你对我做的一切
…for everything you’ve done to me.
伯爵夫人
Countess!
妈妈
Mama!
-妈妈 -我抓住她了
– Mama! – I have her!
-这儿 拉住她 -妈妈
– Here! Here! Take her! Take her. – Mama!
伊万 回房♥子里 请个医生 快点
Ivan, Ivan, go to the house. Get a doctor, quickly, quickly!
把她翻过来 快点
Turn her. Turn her over, come on.
天哪 感谢上帝
Oh, God. Thank God.
伊万 去车站看他坐了哪趟车
Ivan, go to the station. Find out which train he took.
看在上帝的面上
For God’s sake.
来吧 我们扶你去床上
Come, come, come. Let’s get you to bed.
-准备起来 -我们走吧
– Ready and up. There we… – let’s go, there.
谢谢
Thank you.
给 茶
Here, tea.
她精疲力竭了 睡了快四小时
She’s exhausted herself. She slept for nearly four hours.
我很高兴她能睡着 可以减轻点疼痛
Well, I’m glad she can sleep. The pain subsides a little.
噪音小了一点
The noise subsides a little.
请进
Come in.
-小姐 有封信 -给我的吗
– A message, Miss. – For me?
你父亲来的
From your father.
我亲爱的萨沙 我在夏玛蒂诺停下来了
My darling Sasha, I have stopped to rest at Shamardino.
我会在这儿等你来找我
Ijll wait for you to join me here.
请瓦伦汀留下来照顾你妈妈
Please ask Valentin to stay and look after your mother.
你到之后 我们就一起继续往南部的旅程
When you arrive, Wejll continue the journey south together.
爱你的父亲
Your loving father.
他们都走了
They’ve all gone.
我在这儿
I’m here.
你在给你的女人写信 多可爱
You’re writing to your girl. Oh, how lovely.
我不确定她是不是我的女人
I’m not sure she is my girl.
但是你相信你会再见到她
But you believe you’ll see her again.
-我很想再见她 -是的
– I very much hope so. – Yes.
是的
Yes.
瓦伦汀 我知道你知道他在哪里
I know you know where he is, Valentin.
索菲娅·安德诃耶夫娜
Sofya Andreyevna…
我不是要你辜负他的信任
I won’t ask you to betray his trust.
我只需要你去他那里 是的
I just need you to go to him. I do.
我必须去看他 我要跟他谈谈
I have to see him. I have to talk to him.
我不会大吵大闹 你告诉他我保证
I won’t make a scene. You can promise him that. I…
我只想看看他
I just want to see him.
托尔斯泰弃家出走 不知所踪
“Tolstoy abandons home, whereabouts unknown.”
晴园的贤人逃之夭夭
“the sage of Yasnaya Polyana takes flight.”
那个托尔斯泰
That’s Tolstoy.
我希望这样说他不会太过分
I hope it’s not too much for him.
-我们在哪儿 -没关系 一切都好
– Where are we? – It’s all right. Everything’s fine.
让我给你量体温
Let me take your temperature.
来吧
Come on.
当心台阶
Be mindful of these steps.
我们来到了世界尽头
We’ve come to the end of the world.
亚斯塔波沃 俄♥国♥南部
这是车站站长
This is the stationmaster.
他说只要我们愿意 可以去他家
He said we may have his home for as long as we want it.
附近没有旅馆 所以我们很幸运
There are no inns nearby, so we are lucky.
-是的 很幸运 -是的
– Yes, very lucky. – Yes.
爸爸 你在这儿会很舒服的
You’ll be comfortable here, Papa.
我们其他人会找到床 或者睡在车站
The rest of us, we’ll find cots, or sleep in the station.
-然后我们又会上路 -是的
– And then we’ll be on our way. – Yes.
是的 爸爸 我们会继续上路
Yes, Papa. Wejll be on our way.
对不起
Excuse me?
我想发份电报 请你
I’d like to send a telegram, please.
在亚斯塔波沃 停顿
At Astapovo. Stop.
托尔斯泰病了 停顿
Tolstoy ill. Stop.
发烧
Temperature high.
致索菲娅·安德诃耶夫娜·托尔斯泰伯爵夫人
You can send it to Countess Sofya Andreyevna Tolstoya…
晴园 图拉省
…Yasnaya Polyana, Tula Province.
请你回来吧 请你回来吧
Please come back. Please come back.
很多人 比如亨利·詹姆斯先生
Concern for Lev Nikolayevich’s health has been expressed…
和约瑟夫·康拉德先生
…by people as diverse as Mr. Henry James…
都表示了对列夫·尼古拉耶维奇健康的关心
…and Mr. Joseph Conrad.
他的体温目前还是四十摄氏度
Lev Nikolayevich’s temperature currently stands at 40 Celsius.
就是华氏一百零四度
That is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
他血压也很高 低压100 高压180
His blood pressure, which is hypertonic, is 180 over 100.
但是 还应该加上
However, it should be added…
列夫·尼古拉耶维奇的举止
…Lev Nikolayevich’s manner…
-和头脑敏锐 -布尔加科夫
– …and mental acuity… – Bulgakov!
像以前一样了不起
…is as great as ever.
-他在哪里 带我去 -走这条路
– Where is he? Take me to him. – This way.
他离开了 真令人吃惊 最终真的离开了
He left. It’s astonishing. He actually finally left.
他病得很厉害 不适合旅行
He was very sick, too sick to travel.
这是运动的一次胜利
It’s a triumph for the movement.
他看上去如此弱小
He looks so small.
爸爸
Papa.
是你
Oh, it’s you.
我亲爱的朋友
My dear friend…
这是怎么了
…What is all of this?
我得看看你
Well, I needed to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有好多事要做
We have so much to do.
你见过索菲亚了吗
Have you seen Sofya?
我已经决定不去见她
I’ve made a point not to.
她会来的
She’ll come.
我不知道何时 但是她会来的 我知道
I don’t know when she’ll come, but she’ll come. I know that.
-我们都准备好了 -准备什么
– And we’ll be ready. – Ready for what?
对不起 你恐怕该灌肠了
I’m sorry, but I’m afraid it’s time for your enema.
不必道歉 我的朋友
Don’t apologize, my friend.
你的灌肠已经是世界新闻了
Your enemas have become the news of the world.
我唯一关心的是要及时把副本带回伦敦
My only concern is getting the copy back to London in time.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
我保证你们会像我一样放心的
I’m sure you will all be as relieved as I am…
因为列夫·尼古拉耶维奇昨晚睡的很好
…that Lev Nikolayevich slept a relatively peaceful night.
他的体温还是四十度
His temperature remains 40 degrees Celsius.
血压也还是很高
and his blood pressure is also hypertonic.
那已经说过了 但是
That having been said, however…
他的思维仍然敏捷 充满刚毅
…his mind remains agile and full of fortitude.
-是伯爵夫人 -当然 我们必须记住
– It’s the Countess. – Of course, we have to remember…
-是她来了吗 -那是伯爵夫人
– Is she here? – It’s the countess.
-让我看看 -她在哪里
– Let’s see. – Where is she?
-是伯爵夫人 -那是谁的车
– It js the countess! – Which car is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!