in my own house too!
我为你生了十三个孩子
I bear you 13 children.
你怎么能这样背叛我
How can you betray me like this?
扶我起来
Somebody, help me up.
好吧 好吧
Go ahead. Go ahead.
你干脆把我们的一切全送给他
Why don’t you give everything we’ve got to him?
送给你养的小娈童
Your little catamite!
“你想要什么
“What will it be,
我最亲爱的弗拉迪米尔·格里戈里耶维奇
my dearest darling, my Vladimir Grigorevich?
我妻子的心脏吗
My wife’s heart on a platter?
还是她的肾脏
Her kidneys, with salt?
当然了 亲爱的柴特考夫
But of course, my dear Chertkov.
只要你高兴就好
Whatever pleases you.
瓷器 田产
The china, the estate…
我全部著作的永久版权
…permanent copyright on anything I’ve ever written?
全都给你 我的爱人”
Anything for you, my love.”
-把它给我 -不给
– Give that to me. – No.
-给我 你这个小黄鼠狼 -索菲亚
– Give it to me, you little weasel! – Sofya!
-给我 -索菲亚
– Give it to me! – Sofya.
把它给我
Give it to me!
-现在 -就不能让我
– Now… – Can I have… can I not have some…
-就不能让我 -妈 你要害死他了
– Can I not have some… – You’ll kill him, Mama.
这就是你想要的 对不对
Well, that’s what you want, isn’t it?
你想要他死
You want him to die!
列夫
Lev.
没事 没事
It’s all right, it’s all right.
我们扶他离开这里
Let’s get him out of here.
你骗不了我
You don’t deceive me for one moment.
我知道你的诡计
I know exactly what you’re doing.
我要看遗嘱
I want to see the will.
我是他的妻子 我有这个权力
It is my right as his wife in the sight of God.
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?

You.
我在怕你
I’m afraid of you.
媒体都是些吸血鬼 索菲亚
The press are bloodthirsty, Sofya.
我早就想除掉你了
Had I wished, I could have demolished you.
这是你自找的
You make it easy.
那就告诉他们你的诡计
Then tell them anything you want.
去啊 我们同归于尽
Go ahead. Ruin us!
要不是我尊敬列夫·尼古拉耶维奇
I have too much respect for Lev Nikolayevich!
你很幸运
You’re lucky!
为什么我丈夫看不清你的真面目
Why can’t my husband see you for what you are?
要是我有个你这样的妻子
If I had a wife like you,
我宁愿一枪崩了自己
I would’ve blown my brains out!
或者躲到美国去
Or gone to America.
你好些了吗
I hope you’re feeling better.
喜欢这出歌♥剧吗
Do you like the opera?
喜欢
Yes.
我感到很抱歉…
I’m very sorry…
对所有的事
…about everything.
这首咏叹调真美
This aria is so beautiful.
唱的是一个女人被心爱的男人抛弃了
It’s about a woman who’s been abandoned by the man she loves.
每个人都深受感动
Everyone finds that very moving…
当然只在歌♥剧里
…in the opera.
我再也受不了和你一起生活了
Our life together has become intolerable.
-坐啊 瓦伦汀 -我得回特尔亚辛基去了
– Sit down, Valentin. – Really, I’m expected at Telyatinki.
别走 先把饭吃完
No, please. Come, enjoy your dinner.
我们小吵一下而已 夫妻不都这样
We’ve just had a disagreement, like all married couples.
虽然你无理取闹 但我一直都爱着你
Despite good cause for it, I have never stopped loving you.
我知道
Of course.
你却让我觉得爱你很困难
But God knows you don’t make it easy.
为什么要容易
Why should it be easy?
你造就了我 我造就了你
I am the work of your life, you the work of mine.
这就是爱
That’s what love is.
-我该走了 -别走 坐着
– I should go. – No, sit down.
你觉得那就是爱吗
So that’s what love is?
你也这么认为吗
Does that surprise you?
我觉得爱应该平静点 但是…
I thought it might be a touch quieter, but…
-上帝保佑你 -上帝保佑你
– God bless you. – Bless you.
他说对了
He’s right, though.
我们的生活太不体面 太不平静
If we can’t live a decent, quiet life…
我不能安心写作 我要离开
…if I can’t work and find some peace, then I shall go away.
-离开 -不是去找柴特考夫 但我一定要走
– Go? – Not to Chertkov, but I shall go.
-去哪里 -杜尚说我会被你害死
– Go where? – Dushan says you’re killing me!
那就走啊 想去哪就去哪
Then go! Go anywhere you please!
想走就走啊
Go anywhere you please!
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你变成这个样子
I hate what you’ve become!
-伯爵夫人 -走开
– Countess. – Go. No.
杜尚
Dushan!
-天哪 -伯爵夫人
– Oh, god. – Countess?
伯爵夫人 她怎么了
Countess! Is she all right?
她怎么了
Is she all right?
索菲亚 索菲亚 你还好吗 睁开眼
Sofya. Sofya, are you all right? Open your eyes.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
我的背
Oh, my back!
我的背
Oh, my back.
你压到叉子了
You’re lying on a fork.
坐起来就舒服多了
Sit up and you’ll improve markedly.
麻烦你扶她上楼吧
If you’ll be good enough to take her upstairs.
跟我来 伯爵夫人 我们走
Come along, Countess, come with me.
玛莎
Masha.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
今天发生了很糟的事
It was terrible there today.
他们那么爱对方
They loved each other so much, I’m
我很确定这一点
sure of it, I’m sure they do, but…
看到他们变成这样
…you see what it becomes,
我很想
and you just wish that you could…
发生了什么事吗
Is something the matter?
玛莎
Masha?
我要回莫斯科去了
I’m going back to Moscow.
什么
What?
柴特考夫下午和我谈了一下
Chertkov spoke with me this afternoon.
他说我在那里更有用
He said I could be more useful there.
-也就是说 -他在惩罚我们
– Which means… – Means he’s punishing us.
他在惩罚我
He’s punishing me.
因为我亲近索菲娅·安德诃耶夫娜
He’s punishing me for befriending
柴特考夫就是这种人
Sofya Andreyevna. This is Chertkov.
他对我们两个都不满 但我不介意
We’ve both disappointed him, but I don’t care.
我也不介意 你不能走
I don’t care either, but you can’t leave.
我去找他谈
I’m going to talk to him.
我要让他让你留下来
I’m going to make him make you stay.
-别去 我想离开 -什么
– No. I want to go. – Yes. What?
我要脱离这场运动
I’m leaving the movement.
坐下 先坐下
Sit down, sit down.
-你不能离开托尔斯泰 -我没有
– You can’t leave Tolstoy. – I’m not.
-你不能走 -我没有离开他
– You can’t leave. – No, I’m not.
我读他的自白时深受感动 瓦尔亚
When I read his confession, it moved me, Valya.
-是的 -他说他在寻觅自♥由♥
– Yes. – When he was searching for freedom.
不再愤怒 不再沉迷
Freedom from anger, freedom from attachment…
不再迷信
…freedom from all the superstition
不再受教会蒙骗
and the nonsense of the Church.
我被深深感动了
I mean, it moved me so much.
我以为这就是运动的目标
And that’s what I thought it would be about.
难道不该是这样吗
I mean, isn’t that what it’s about?
自♥由♥和爱
Freedom and love?
他们把一切都搞砸了
They mix it all up.
和我一起走
Come with me.
好吗
Please?
我不能
I can’t.
-我要回房♥间了 -等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!