cracking the case.
顺利破案
Oh, my God, I’m late!
噢 我的天 迟到啦
Keys, keys…
钥匙
Where’s the keys?
钥匙在哪儿?
Damn.
讨厌
Get the keys.
米洛 去找钥匙
Find them.
给我找到钥匙
Get the keys.
去找钥匙呀
I am so late.
晚得太离谱了
Good boy.
好孩子
Come on, Milo. Give them to me. Drop it.
快点 给我吧 松口呀
I want a proctologist standing by.
找肛肠科医生待命 要最好的
The best one you can find.
你听到了吗 找最好的
Can you tell me what happened?
我是记者 请问这里发生什么事了?
No, you can quote me. Looks like some Mob tactic.
不行 我说了你会乱写
She broke the case. Come on, get these rubbernecks out of here.
她已经破案了呢 把闲杂人等赶走
Where were you last night? We looked all over for you.
昨晚你在哪儿? 我和那些姑娘们到处找你呢
Did you happen to look outside, in the gutter?
你有去向外面看过吗 在臭水沟边?
Did you check the paper?
你有没有看报?
Your girlfriend got a great review.
你的女朋友上了头版
You’re 50 minutes late. That’s like steallng.
伊普吉斯 你迟到四十分 如同偷窃薪水
I’m sorry, Mr. Dickey. It’ll never happen again. I’ve been a jerk.
对不起 以后不敢了 我是个窝囊废
If you weren’t busy oogling girlie pictures…
你如果少看些裸女
you might get some work done.
就能多办些公事
Sir. She’s a perspective client of Stanley’s.
嗯 先生 她可能成为斯坦利的客户
Really?
真的吗?
The next time she comes in…
好吧 如果她再光临
send her to my office.
请她到我办公室
You bet.
没问题
Gee, I wish ”my” daddy owned a bank.
但愿我爸是银行老板
Then I could be a rich little creep too.
我就能跟他一样臭屁
You think she’ll ever come back?
她还会来吗?
Oh, man, forget her. Listen to me.
别提她了 你听我的话
Girls like her always look for the BBD: Bigger Better Deal.
她那种妞心中想的 就是傍大款
You don’t know that.
你不了解她
She’s an artist. She’s…
她是艺术家 她感觉
sensitive. Forget her.
敏锐 忘掉她吧
She’ll rip out your heart, put it in a blender and hit ”frappe”.
她会让你的心碎 把你的心放在搅拌机里搅碎
You don’t need her. You need somebody down to earth.
你不需要她 伙计 你需要的是单纯的那一型
Somebody with some integrity. Somebody with…
正派的女子
red hair…
有着一头红发
full, pouting lips…
噘着丰满的唇
a white blouse, green jacket…
白衫 绿外套
and a name tag.
戴识别证
You really narrowed it down.
这范围太小了吧?
Too bad she’s already taken.
可惜她已经被别人找到了
Hello there, may I be of assistance?
你好 请问有何贵干?
Stanley Ipkiss?
斯坦利·伊普吉斯?
Hi! I’m Peggy Brandt from the Tribune.
我叫佩姬 论♥坛♥报的
No, actually, I want to ask you a few questions.
我是有事问你才来的
Really? About what?
真的吗? 什么事?
Ripley Auto Finishing. You’re a customer aren’t you?
你是那修车厂的客户吗?
Me?
我?
I don’t even have a car.
不是 我根本没车
You know, ’cause they pollute.
因为车辆会污染环境
You don’t own an ’89 Civic?
你有一辆八♥九♥年的思域?
Oh, that car, yeah.
你说那一辆呀
It’s coming back to me.
我想起来了
Miss… What was your name?
请问芳名?
Peggy Brandt.
佩姬.布兰
Wait a minute.
等等
Peggy Brandt?
佩姬.布兰?
Of ”Ask Peggy”?
那位专栏作家?
That’s right.
没错
You printed one of my letters last year.
去年你登出我的信
Remember? ”Nice Guys Finish Last.”
记得吗? 好男人永难出头
You’re Mister Nice Guy?
你就是那位好男人? 对呀!
Do you realize how much mall we got about that letter?
无数读者写信到报社问你
100’s of women are looking for a guy like you.
几百位女子想找你这种人
Really?
真的吗? 是呀
You know how hard it is to find a decent man in this town?
你知道好男人有多难找吗?
Most think monogamy is a kind of wood.
多数男人都是大色鬼
Why are you covering this story?
你为何采访这案子?
Because ”Dear Peggy” pays dick. I’m starving to death.
写专栏酬劳低 哦 我会被饿死的
I’m looking to become a real reporter.
我想当真正的记者
When you were at Ripley Auto did you see anything suspicious?
你在修车厂看到可疑的事吗?
Anything?
可疑的事情? 任何怪事?
I won’t make trouble for you.
我不会给你惹麻烦
I just want the truth.
我只要查明真♥相♥
God, I wish I knew the truth. You know, I really do.
但愿我知道真♥相♥ 我真的希望 无可奉告
If you think of anything…
如果你想起来 就通知我
this is my number.
这个号♥码
This is my…
是我的
you know, personal number.
我的专线
100’s of women are looking for a guy like me?
真的有几百位女子想找我?
Sure.
当然了
I’m one of them.
包括我在内
120 yards.
120码
Hello, Dorian.
你好 多里安
Thanks for dropping by.
感谢你光临
Next time, call. Leave the delivery boys at home.
下次先打电♥话♥ 省得劳动 你的狗腿子
The cops…
警♥察♥
tried to shut the club down this morning.
警♥察♥想查封夜♥总♥会♥
They say you’ve been using the place to run your own small-time scams.
说你用它掩饰犯罪 掩饰你做的事情
When I hear things like that…
当我听到此事
I start losing my concentration.
我开始分心了
My game…
这一杆
it goes straight to hell.
如果打烂了
You could too.
你也会被打烂
205 yards.
205码
I’m fed up with you…
我受够你了 多里安
but….

I’ll cut you a break.
我法外施恩
One week to get out of town.
给你一星期滚出城
After that…
如果你不滚
I’ll use your empty little skull to break in my new nine iron.
我就用铁杆敲烂你的脑袋
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Your car, sir.
先生 你的车
I am now.
见到你就没事了
Tina, come on.
蒂娜 别这样
You can’t.
我们不能
You can’t.
我们不能
Go on.
走开
I don’t believe it.
无法相信
Stupid.
愚蠢
She would never…
她永远不会
No way!
不行
Hold on, Sugar.
等一下 宝贝儿
Daddy’s got a sweet tooth tonight.
大爷今晚想吃甜食
Somebody,stop me.
打遍天下无敌手
Can’t make the scene if you don’t have the green.
没钱就别想装酷
I better make a little stop.
我最好先去捞一票
How’s it going, Freeze?
怎样了 弗里兹?
It’s looking good here.
看来一帆风顺
You’re on your own. I must go downstairs, make sure I’m seen.
你们要靠自己了 我必须下楼让人看见
Do it.
你去吧
The doctor is about to operate.
医生要进行手术了
Sorry, fellas. Waste not, want not.
抱歉各位 吃多少 拿多少
Cops!
警♥察♥!
Not on the list, not in the club.
不在名单上 不准入内

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!