Je t’adore! Je t’adore!
我爱慕你
Shoot the window. I don’t care!
来吧! 亲爱的
This is Kellaway. I need back-up.
我是凯勒维 加派人手来
Cigarette?
抽烟吗? 不抽?
Now, like Napoleon…
我好像拿破仑
I will divide and conquer.
分散敌军 各个击破
Police!
我是警♥察♥!
Merde.
电灯泡
Freeze.
别动
Put your hands up.
手举起来
But you told me to freeze.
你不是叫我别动吗?
Alright, Alright, unfreeze.
好吧 现在可以动了
You’re under arrest.
你被捕了 伊普吉斯
It wasn’t me.
不 不是我♥干♥的
It was the one-armed man.
是那个独臂人干的
Alright, I confess.
好吧 我招了
I did it, you hear? And I’m glad, glad, I tell you!
是我♥干♥的 我非常得意
What are they going to do to me, Sarge? What are they going to do?
你们会把我怎么样? 告诉我 他们要干什么?
Sorry, son, that’s not my department.
抱歉 这不关我的事
Search him.
搜身
Where’s a camcorder when you need one?
我看 应该拍下你们的丑态
It’s going to be a long night. My wife’ll kill me.
今晚搞不完了 老婆会杀了我的
What is it? Cops got Ipkiss at Landfill Park.
怎么了? 伊普吉斯在公园被捕
Let me cover it. I need this story. You go home to Claire.
让我去采访这案子 我需要这个故事 你回家去陪克莱尔
I don’t know. Ramsey said
我不知道 佩姬.拉姆齐说
I will take care of Ramsey.
我会跟拉姆齐说的
Thanks a million, I owe you one.
感激不尽 算我欠你
Really big sunglasses, nerf ball…
超大墨镜
Bike horn…
单车喇叭
Small-mouthed bass… bowling pin…
小嘴鲈鱼 保龄球
mouse-trap…
捕鼠器
rubber chicken…
橡皮鸡
Little to the left. That’s it. I don’t know.
再左边一点儿 有点痒痒! 不知道
Funny eyeball glasses…
有趣的玩具眼珠
I’ve never seen those in my life.
我以前从没看过那些
bazooka. I have a permit for that.
火箭筒? 我有执照的
Picture of Kellaway’s wife… What?
凯勒维夫人玉照 什么?
Margaret! Son of a bitch!
哦 玛格丽特! 你这该死的
I figured you had a sense of humor.
我以为你有幽默感呢
you married her!
毕竟 你娶到她了嘛
That’s got to hurt.
这够痛了吧
Get him!
抓住他
It’s over. Raise your hands…
都结束了 把手举起来
or we’ll fire.
否则我们要开火了
Hit it!
开枪
They call me Cuban Pete I’m the king of the rumba beat
别人叫我古巴皮 我是伦巴舞皇帝
When I play the maracas
当我摇起响葫芦
I go chick-chicky boom
我就劈哩啪啦碰
Yes, I’m Cuban Pete
是的 我就是古巴皮
I’m the craze of my street
人间就属我最皮
When I start to dance everything goes Chick-chicky boom, chick-chicky boom
当我跳起舞 劈哩啪啦碰
and they swing
跳得又帅又惹火
It’s very nice
跳得人心痒难熬
Full of spice
情趣多十足
They dance and bring a happy ring Never a care
她们唱歌♥又跳舞
Singing a song all the day long
唱着那支歌♥
If you like the beat Take a lesson from Cuban Pete
若你喜欢这节奏 就来学我桑巴舞
I’ll teach you to chick-chicky boom
脸贴着脸桑巴舞
He’s a modest guy
他这男人真内向
Although he’s the hottest guy
不过却是万人迷
In Havana
哈瓦那的万人迷
Si, senorita, I know…
是的 小姐 我知道
that when I chicky boom
我是又帅又惹火
It’s very nice so full of spice
让你赏我几耳光
I place my hand on your hip
那么你我就起舞
And if you will give me your hand
我把手放你身上
Then we shall try Just you and I
我们试试吧
Not bad. Shut up and help me down.
闭嘴 拉我一把 好
I’ll teach you to chick-chicky boom Chick-chicky boom
我会教你跳这支舞
Dance and I’ll blow your brains out.
再跳就打烂你的狗头
Give me that thing.
把枪给我
See you!
大家看呀
There! Let’s get him. Snap out of it. This dance is over!
他在那里! 抓住他 舞会结束了 别跳了
Let’s go! Follow me, officers!
所有的人跟我来!
He’s down the alley. Follow me. Come on. Grab your gun.
他跑到巷子里去了 跟我来 快点 拿好你的枪
Stanley, get in!
斯坦利 快进来
There!
他在那里!
Halt, or I’ll shoot!
站住! 否则要开枪了
Shoot! Shoot!
射他! 射他!
Seat belts.
绑好安全带
I missed him.
我没打中他
Come on, we all missed him.
走吧! 我们全都没打中
I saw it.
我看到了
I saw everything.
全都看到了
What’s happening to you, Stanley?
斯坦利 你是怎么了?
It’s crazy.
我发疯了
I’m losing control.
我无法控制自己
When I put that mask on…
当我戴上面具
I can do anything.
我就能做任何事
Be anything.
变成任何东西
It’s wrecking my life.
它毁了我
My life is wrecked. Wrecked.
害我过得一塌糊涂 乱七八糟
I don’t know what’s happening to you…
这些我并不清楚
but I do know this:
但我明白一点
that letter you sent my column…
写信到我专栏的那人
that was from a guy with more guts…
他的勇气十足
and more heart…
心地善良
than any of the creeps I’ve met in this city.
强过全城所有的臭男人
Whatever that mask is…
不管那是什么面具
you don’t need it.
你都不需要了
You…

Stanley Ipkiss…
斯坦利·伊普吉斯
are already all you’ll ever need to be.
你只需做好你自己
Gosh, Peg…
佩姬
do you really mean that?
这是你的真心话吗?
Actually…
老实说
no.
不是
What?
什么?
Where were you? I’ve been vamping for 20 minutes.
你们害我 多扯一二十分钟的谎
Is this him?
就是他?
You got the 50 thou’?
五万块呢?
Give her the money.
把钱给她
Right.
很好
With the mask on, he turns into that green thing.
他戴上面具就变成面具怪客
What are you doing?
你这是干什么?
Sorry. You really are a great guy,
抱歉 你的确是好人
I just can’t lose my condo.
但我缺钱就没房♥子住
It’s so hard to find an apartment in this city.
在市内找房♥子太难了
You said you wouldn’t hurt him!
你说不会伤害他的
I lied.
我骗你的
tell me.
告诉我
How’s this mask work?
面具有什么作用?
我也不清楚
put it on.
你戴上就知道
Boss…
老板
be careful, huh?
保重呀
What a rush.
太棒了!
You okay?
老板 你还好吗?
I’m better than ever, you idiot.
从未这么好过
What do we do with Ipkiss?
怎样处置伊普吉斯?
The Police want the mask.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!