你为何带走伊普吉斯?
Ixnay! Ehay’s otgay an ungay.
好了 他就是这样的人!
I get it. Pig Latin, right?
原来你是倒过来讲的!
Eesay ouyay aterlay.
算了
Come on!
快点!
Sit back and relax.
你坐好 放轻松 好吗?
I must change for the party.
我要更衣赴宴
I need cigarettes.
买♥♥包烟什么牌子?
Which brand? It doesn’t matter, I don’t smoke.
无所谓 我不抽烟
But for you, I would shoot the Surgeon General.
但我会帮你杀掉卫♥生♥部♥长
Mayor Tilton, may we have a word?
提尔顿市长 可以访问你吗?
I always have time for the press and my loyal constituents.
我一向欢迎新闻界和忠心选民
Let me out of these cuffs, you drive like a maniac.
放开我 你开车太恐怖像个疯子
Sorry, we’re late for the ball.
抱歉 怕赶不上舞会了
alice and the rabbit’ll be disappointed.
没错 艾莉丝和白兔要失望了
Now you’re being cynical.
你也会讽刺了
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
I’m just an ex-employee
我是你的离职员工
who’s come for his back pay.
我来讨你欠的薪水
Or should I say payback?
或者说来找你算帐
Kill him.
杀掉他
Come on.
你来呀
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位来宾
I will be the host…
现在起由我来一主持
for the rest of the evening.
其余的部分
Get your dog away from me.
伊普吉斯 拉开你的狗
Sorry, he seems to be attracted to you.
它似一乎和你心心相印
Where’s everyone? Something’s not kosher.
等等 人呢? 情况不大妙
Exactly. Watch it!
说对了! 小心枪
Sorry.
对不起
I must lock you in.
我必须把你锁在车内
Use the radio.
打开无线电
You know, call for back-up or something.
做什么? 请求支援呀
This could be dangerous. Stay here and be a good boy.
这很危险 你乖乖别动
Daddy has to go kick some ass.
我要去大开杀戒了
He’s a dead man.
他活的不耐烦了
Down! Get down!
趴下! 走!
Take it easy, I got the point.
轻一点 放松
BIow it!
轰掉它!
Bastard.
该死的!
What’s the matter, darling?
怎么了 亲爱的?
This is your big production number.
他们都是你的观众
And you know it’s important…
今天你就可以
to go out with a big bang.
轰轰烈烈地成名
Why are you here?
你怎么来了?
Take this gun and start sneaking people out the back.
拿着枪 溜到后面去
Step back.
你们两个 退后
Do you know who I am? A dead man if you don’t step back.
你知道你在跟谁说话? 跟个不退后就是死人的人讲话
What about some respect?
你难道不尊重法律和命令吗?
What kind of thug are you? all set, Dorian.
你是个什么样的暴徒? 炸♥弹♥设定完毕 多里安
That’s it.
好极了
This party’s over…
舞会结束
in 10 minutes.
再过十分钟.
This is the moment when a man…
在这一关键时刻
shows what he’s really made of.
要展现男儿本色!
Crap.
伊普吉斯
Drop it.
枪放下
Smart dog.
这是什么狗? !
Boss, look who decided to crash the party.
老板 有不速之客
How’s it going?
嘿 多里安 你好吗?
Bring him up here!
带过来
Wait! No!
多里安 等一下 先不要
This is no time for last requests.
没时间听你的临终请求
But all I wanted was a kiss.
但我只求一吻
A kiss?
一个吻?
Just one…
就只有
last kiss.
最后的 一吻
I can’t shut it off.
多里安 定时器关不掉的
There’s always time…
时间总会有的
for one last kiss.
才一个吻而已
From the real Dorian.
要正牌的多里安来吻
The one I used to love.
我从前所爱的那位
Nobody ever kissed me like Dorian Tyrel.
没有人的吻像多里安 泰里尔一样好
Romeo!
罗密欧呀
This place will blow!
这儿马上就要炸了
Just wait!
等等!
I’ve decided…
我决定了
to give her one last thrill.
我要让她含笑而终
Get it!
接住它!
Run, Milo!
快跑 米洛
Stanley, hurry!
斯坦利 快呀
Don’t worry.
你放心 蒂娜
It’s all over now.
已经没戏唱了
Got you.
抓住你了
I’ll take you apart.
我要把你撕成碎片
I hope you can enjoy the victory with one freaking eye!
用你的独眼享受胜利吧!
Good doggie.
狗儿乖乖
Good doggie.
好狗儿
I’m winning!
我是赢家!
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天哪
This must be a new breed.
它一定是新品种
Easy, boy!
别急
Good boy!
好狗儿
Did you miss me?
你们又没打中了吗?
I guess not!
我想是打中了
Now, you have to ask yourself one question:
你们最好问问自已!
”Do I feel lucky?”
我走运了吗?
Well…

do you…
怎么样?
punks?
痞子们 你们走运了!
That’s a spicy meatball.
够劲儿! 这肉丸挺辣的
How do?
你好吗?
This guy’s incorrigible.
这家伙狗命真长
You were good, kid, real good…
你是很有两下子啦
but as long as I’m around you’ll be second-best.
但只要有我 你就一边凉快去吧!
Police! Hands up!
警♥察♥ 手举起来!
Officers, arrest those men.
警♥察♥们 逮捕这些人!
I’ve always wanted to say that.
我一直想那样说
Come on.
走吧
Give me that gun.
枪拿来
He stole all our jewelry. Take me to headquarters…
他们抢了我的珠宝 带我去警♥察♥局
Stop that man!
拦住他
I’ve got you now.
我终于逮到你了
Watch it, Chunky!
小心 死胖子
Mayor Tilton, I’m soWhat’s wrong with you?
真抱歉 提尔顿市长 你到底怎么了 凯勒维?
That man is The Mask.
他就是面具怪客
No. Dorian Tyrel was The Mask. I saw it with my own eyes.
不 多里安.泰里尔才是 我亲眼看到的
This man here saved our lives.
这年轻人救了我们
With a little help. You’re a real hero.
还有他的朋友们 你真是个英雄.道尔!
It’s nothing…
这没什么
any American with…
身为铁血美国男儿
balls of steel wouldn’t do for his community.
愿为社会贡献一切
Come on.
米洛 走
Mayor Tilton, did you see that dog?
市长 你看到那只狗了?
Leave the dog alone.
你少去惹它
I want you in my office first thing tomorrow.
明天早上去我那儿报到
Yes, Your Honor. That doesn’t sound good at all.
是 先生 那听起来真是不太妙
No, it doesn’t. What would sound good to you?
是不太妙 那你说什么听起来才妙?
Breakfast. Shut up!
早餐 闭嘴!
Sure you know what you’re doing?
你确定要这样做?
I’m sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!