to whoever finds that green bastard before the cops.
我悬赏五万元看谁比警♥察♥先找到面具怪客
I want you to get the word out to every street hustler…
你们把话放出去
every low life in this town. Understand?
传给城里的每个混混和无赖 你们听懂了吗?
I want him here tomorrow, alive.
明天把他抓来 要活的
You still here?
你们还等什么?
Come on, let’s go.
赶快去!
What are you looking at?
你看什么?
You.

You’re losing it.
你掉东西了 多里安
I’m not losing anything…
我什么都没掉
except maybe some extra baggage.
我只想甩掉一些累赘
What’s that mean?
那究竟又是什么意思?
You didn’t fight much last night when that freak kissed you.
我告诉你你没有反抗 昨晚他吻你的时候
Did it look like I had much of a choice?
你觉得我反抗有用吗?
Maybe you did…
不见得吧
maybe you didn’t. Who knows, right?
也许是没用 谁知道呢?
I’ll tell you one thing.
我告诉你
It’s going to be payback for anybody who crosses me.
谁惹毛我 我就找谁算帐
We have a crisis here and you stroll in an hour late?
银行出事你还迟到一小时
If I must put up with–
我受够你这没用的了
Back off, monkey boy…
滚开 臭小子!
or I’ll tell your dad you treat this place like your piggy bank.
小心我向你老爸告状! 说你在这儿胡作非为
Or we should call the IRS…
或是通知国税局
and arrange a vacation for you at club Fed?
看看我们是否能让你去度 假
That’ll be all.
我讲完了
Genius.
天才呀! 真是天才
That was genius. Buddy, I have chills.
太解气了 都是我想要说的!
God! What side of whose bed did you wake up on, man?
你今天吃错什么药了吧?
I’m not sure.
我也不清楚
I haven’t exactly been myself lately.
我最近不大像自己
You don’t look real fabulous.
你的气色不佳
Really, do I look bad?
真的吗? 我看来那么糟吗?
Don’t worry. This’ll put the color back in your cheeks.
别担心 好啦 这会使你恢复神采
2 tickets to the charity ball at the Coco Bongo club, Saturday.
两张票 椰鼓办慈善舞会 星期六晚
Anybody who’s anybody will be there.
大人物都将到场
Want to be my date?
陪我去吧?
Wait just a minute.
先等一下
Why are you here? I wanted to thank you.
蒂娜 你怎么来了? 我来向你道谢
I don’t have much to open an account with anymore.
我没钱开户了
What about the club? You were doing great.
你在夜♥总♥会♥很红呀
It’s not your problem. I’ll be okay.
别为我♥操♥心 没事的
Come here.
蒂娜 跟我来
You didn’t stop by just to see me, did you?
你不只是顺道来看我吧?
It’s okay, tell me.
没关系啦 告诉我
The guy they say robbed this place…
那个抢银行的人
The Mask? I think he was at the club.
面具怪客? 他去过夜♥总♥会♥
Really?
真的?
They say he’s pretty…
听说他长得
weird looking.
长得很怪
Yeah, but…
是啊
you should see him dance.
他的舞跳得很棒
Did anyone find out who he is?
他到底是何方神圣?
Why, you interested?
你为何那么有兴趣?
Just curious, I guess.
我只是好奇
I better be going.
那么 我该走了
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你一番心意 斯坦利
You’d like to see him again?
你想再见到他 对不对?
I wouldn’t mind.
那也好
I know him, you know.
我认识他
You do?
真的?
We’re old college buddies, him and me.
我们是大学同窗
It’s funny you mention he dances because…
你提到他的舞技 很有趣
I taught him a couple of dance moves myself.
因为有些舞步是我教他的
Think you could have him meet me tonight?
我今晚能见到他吗?
Maybe I could work something out.
我想办法
How about at Landfill Park? Sunset.
在公园好吗? 好吧日落的时候?
Perfect. Super.
好极了 好极了
Thanks, Stanley. You really are a nice guy.
谢了 斯坦利 你真是大好人
This is an interesting place.
这玩意很有意思 伊普吉斯先生
Looks like fourth-or fifth-century Scandinavian.
像四 五世纪的北欧面具
Possibly a representation of one of the Norse night gods, maybe Loki.
可能是北欧的一位夜神 也许是洛基
Loki?
洛基?
Who is Loki?
洛基是谁?
The Norse god of mischief.
北欧的恶作剧之神
Supposedly he caused such trouble that Odin banished him from Valhalla forever.
他是个闯祸精 上帝将他永远逐出天廷
Then he could have banished him into that mask.
也许他被贬到面具里
I’m talking about mythology, Mr. Ipkiss.
那都是神话
This is a piece of wood.
这只是一块木头
but your book…!
但你的书
My book is about masks as a metaphor.
我的书是拿面具作比喻
A metaphor,not to be taken literally.
不是照字面去解释
You suffer from a mild delusion.
你患了轻微的妄想症
Alright.
好吧
I’ll prove it to you.
我证明给你看
But I am not responsible for the consequences.
但后果我不负责
Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Mr. Expert.
坐下来欣赏吧 大专家
You don’t scare me. Go right ahead.
你吓不了我的 请便
See you.
看着吧
You said Loki was a night god. Maybe it works at night.
好 你说洛基是夜神 也许晚上才有效
I should warn you that I don’t work personally with really sick peopIe.
先生 也许我该警告你 我不亲自辅♥导♥重症患者
There are private institutions for those things.
你该去找私人机构
I can arrange for a safe environment for you tonight, if you want.
如果你想入院 我今晚就能帮你安排
I must see Tina.
我一定要见蒂娜
But what can I do?
但我该怎么办?
Do I go as myself…
以原来面貌去?
or The Mask?
或是戴上面具?
If I tell you, you promise to leave my office right now?
我说完 你就离开好吗?
Go as yourself…
本貌
and as The Mask.
和面具一起去
Because they are both one and the same beautiful person.
他们是一体的 都是大好人
Got the cross-check on the fingerprints. It’s Ipkiss.
指纹检查已经出来了 是伊普吉斯的
I’m looking at him.
没错 我正盯着他
Keep the SWAT team standing by.
叫紧急行动小组待命
If he’s half as bad as they say, we’ll have a full dance card.
要是他真那么难缠的话 今天就有好戏看了
Pickle relish?
有泡菜酱吗?
Get in the car. But I ordered onion rings.
上车 道尔 我还点了洋葱圈道尔!
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
I wanted to make sure that you 2 got together all right.
我只是路过 来看看你们是不是已经见面了
That’s nice.
你真好
I hardly ever stop by here.
我很少来这里
It’s hard to believe it was…
真想不到这里曾是
a garbage heap.
垃圾场
It’s really beautiful right around sunset.
日落时分真美
The methane emissions really pick up the colors.
沼气加深了暮色
all those…

pinks and greens.
彩霞满天呢!
My friend will be along here any minute. I better go.
我的朋友随时 都会来这里 我最好走了
Stanley, wait.
等等 斯坦利
Hello, cherie.
你好 宝贝儿
We meet again!
我们又见面了
Is it fate?
这是命运吗?
Is it meant to be? It is written in the stars…
是否星辰上已经写好了
that we are destined to fraternize?
我们注定要在一起?
I’d like to think so.
我愿意这样想
Kiss me, my dear, and I will reveal my croissant.
吻我吧 亲爱的 然后我就把世上最美的一切都奉献给你
I will spread your p t . I will dip my ladle in your vichyssoise.
我带你去人间仙境 我会带你去天堂!
She’s so coy.
她可真会卖♥♥弄风情
I love it.
我喜欢这样的
Our love is like a red, red rose.
我们的爱像红红的玫瑰
And I am a little thorny.
我兴奋莫名

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!