警方要面具
We’ll give them The Mask.
就把面具怪客送交♥警♥方
The money better be here…
最好找得到钱
or you can Ip-kiss your ass good-bye.
否则你就死定了
Get over there.
过去一点
Can’t believe it. Hardened cops dancing in the street…
我还是 无法相信 干警沿街起舞
and broadcast on the 11 o’clock news.
在夜间十一点新闻播出
The SWAT team was offered Vegas. I’m history.
赌城还请紧急行 动小组去做表演
The Captain’ll have my badge for breakfast with a pension on top.
我完了 队长会炒我鱿鱼 退休金泡汤
It’s not all your fault. Something will turn up.
这不能怪你 吉人自有天相
Sure, Ipkiss will fall right into my lap.
除非伊普吉斯掉在我怀里
Get him off of me!
把他弄开! 快点
Wait!
等等!
I can explain everything.
请让我解释清楚
You can explain everything? Explain this!
是吗? 你可以解释一切? 那就解释这个吧
Get him up! Let’s go! I got a cell for you, pal.
铐起来 走吧 我为你准备好了客房♥
Forget about me, buddy.
忘了我吧
Find a new place to live.
去找个新窝
I’ll be in here for a long, long time.
我要在这儿关好久好久
You, with the face.
喂 丑八怪
You got a visitor.
有人来看你了
Why? Is it true?
你怎么来了? 这是真的吗?
You’re The Mask.
你就是面具怪客
Yeah, but don’t tell anybody. If I get…
别跟任何人说
a good lawyer and a deal…
如果找到好律师
I’ll be out in about 10,000 years.
我再关一万年就可以出狱了
It’s risky, coming here.
你来这里太危险
Your boyfriend might be upset.
你男友会不高兴的
He’ll be at the charity ball tonight.
他今晚要去慈善舞会去做坏事
Like what? The Lambada?
他想跳贴身舞吗?
This is serious. There must be a way to stop him.
斯坦利 这是严肃的 一定要阻止他
How does it work?
面具有什么魔力?
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s like…
好像是
it brings your innermost desires to life.
它能使人内心最深处的欲望成真
If deep down inside…
若你的内心深处
you’re a bit repressed and hopeIessly romantic…
略带压抑却又浪漫
you become some sort of…
那你就会变成为
a love-crazy wild man.
爱痴狂的情圣
And if you’re like Dorian?
如果是多里安戴它呢?
Then we’re all in big trouble.
那大家都完了
And if I were you, I’d get out of town. Fast.
若我是你 就马上远走高飞
Thanks.
谢谢你!
For what?
谢什么?
Lots of things.
很多事
Sharing a sunset with me.
你与我分享夕阳
For being the only guy who treated me like a person, not…
只有你把我当人看
a party favor.
而不是当作玩偶
For being any kind of romantic…
感谢你一片深情
even a hopeless one.
你很浪漫
You’re welcome.
不客气
That night at the club I knew…
那晚在夜♥总♥会♥
I’d found someone special.
我邂逅了意中人
The Mask.
面具怪客 不
It was the guy inside The Mask.
不 是面具后面的男子
It was you all along.
那就是你
Lady, time’s up.
小姐 时间到
could I have just…
拜托宽限一分钟
one more minute?
行吗?
I’ve got to disappear for a while now.
我要躲藏一阵子 斯坦利
Don’t know where but I’ll let you know as soon as I can.
我不知道要去哪里 找到地方会尽快通知你
Somebody help me!
救命呀
Guard, guard!
警卫 警卫
A woman’s being chased in the alley.
有人在巷内追杀一名女子
She needs help.
快去救她呀
Sure. Keep it down.
别罗嗦 小声一点 伊普吉斯
Serve and protect, man!
你算什么人♥民♥公仆呀!
Good boy. Come on.
好孩子 来
Jump up. Can you jump up?
跳上来 会吗?
Remember how I taught you not to jump up on people? Forget that.
我以前说不许乱蹦乱跳 但现在我改变主意了
Come on! Get up here.
跳上来
Get up. Get up here!
上来呀 上来
Get up. Get up here. That’s it.
好孩子 没问题
You can do it. Come on. Come on!
你能做的到 快点 快点!
Put some effort into it!
米洛 再努力一点!
Baby, there you are.
宝贝 总算找到你了
I was worried about you.
我不大放心你
You talk to the cops? OnIy to see what Ipkiss told them.
你找警♥察♥告密? 我只有问伊普吉斯的事
That’s right, you and Stanley. You two are getting awfully close.
没错 你和斯坦利 你跟他走得太近了吧
Bet you helped him with the bank job.
他抢银行想必是你帮他
That’s ridiculous. Oh, is it?
胡说 是吗?
Look what I found in her car.
她车上有行李
Going away alone, baby?
想一个人溜吗?
Boys, I want you to…
不是多里安 不是?
get her something pretty to wear.
给她找件漂亮衣服好吗?
We’re going to a party tonight.
今晚有宴会
We’ll have one hell of a time, right?
要痛快疯上一晚
Get out of my sight.
现在 你滚一边去
Jump up.
跳呀 好孩子
Get up. Come on.
百尺竿头 更进一步
Come on, Milo. Jump, please.
米洛 拜托你跳
Do it for Daddy.
跳啊! 再用力点儿
That’s it!
真想不到
God, I can’t believe it.
难以置信 真不敢相信你做到了
Good boy. Good boy.
哦 好孩子 好孩子
See that man over there?
看到那个人吗?
He’s got keys.
他有钥匙
Go get those keys.
把钥匙弄过来
Go get them. Go get the keys.
去偷钥匙 去拿钥匙 去
That’s it.
对了
The key.
钥匙
No, not the cheese, the keys.
不是奶酪 是钥匙
Drop the cheese…
放下奶酪
and get the keys.
去偷钥匙
Over there, over there.
在那边
Oh, man. Come on.
过来 快过来
Come here. Good boy. That’s a good boy.
乖宝贝 过来 好孩子
Give it, give me the keys. Give me the keys.
松口呀! 松开 把钥匙给我
Come on, drop it, drop it.
快点松口啦 给我
It’s sundown.
太阳下山了
It’s almost time.
好戏开张了
I wouldn’t, darling.
我劝你别点烟
wouldn’t want to start the celebration early.
别这么早放烟花
Hold it!
不要动
I am warning you…
我警告你
I am seriously stressed out here.
你逼得我要发疯了
Easy.
放轻松 伊普吉斯
Come on.
过来
Don’t be an idiot.
别活得不耐烦
You’re in a Police station. There is no way you’ll walk out of here like this.
这里是警♥察♥局 你不可能出得去
You’re know, you’re right.
你说得对
Absolutely right. What are you doing?
一点也没错 你干什么?
You’ll take me out…
咱们玩官兵
as your prisoner.
抓强盗
Put it on! Put it on!
铐上! 快铐上
Come on.
哦! 走
I’m really very sorry about this. I’m sure.
非常抱歉 我相信
You got the wrong guy.
你们抓错人了
It’s a bum rap.
我是冤大头
I got my rights.
要尊重人♥权♥嘛
Where are you taking Ipkiss?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!