How do?
大家好
You on the list?
你在名单上吗?
No, but I believe my friends are. Perhaps you know them?
不 但你想必认识我朋友 也许你认识
Franklin, Grant…
富兰克林总统 格兰特总统
and Jackson.
还有杰克逊总统
That’s it! No one gets in.
谁都不许进来!
Now we present the most beautiful flower of the Congo Bongo…
现在我来介绍 本店最美艳的花朵
Miss Tina Carlyle.
蒂娜小姐
beautiful.
太漂亮了!
Love makes me treat you…
爱让我这样做
The way that I do Gee, baby…
爱让我这样对待你 宝贝
ain’t I good to you
我对你不好吗?
There’s nothing too good…
没有任何事情是完美的
for a boy that’s so true
对一个小伙子来说这是最好的
Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you
宝贝 我对你不好吗?
I bought you a fur coat for Christmas
圣诞节我给你买♥♥了貂皮大衣
A diamond ring…
宝石戒指
a Cadillac car…
卡迪拉克
And everything
还有一切
Love makes me treat you…
爱让我这样
the way that I do
这样对待你
Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you
宝贝 我对你不好吗?
Love makes me treat you…
爱让我这样
the way that I do
这样对待你
Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you
宝贝 我对你不好吗?
There’s nothing too good…
没有任何事情是完美的
for a man so true
对一个小伙子来说这是最好的
Gee,baby, ain’t I good to you
宝贝 我对你不好吗?
I know how to make a man happy. I’ll treat you right.
我知道如何让一个好男人幸福 我对你很好
Why are you here? There’s trouble.
你们在这里干什么? 大势不妙
You better come upstairs.
最好上楼说
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 我们走
They got me paying taxes…
他们让我付税
for what I gave to you
为我所给你的一切
Gee, baby, ain’t I good to you
宝贝 我对你不好吗?
Let’s rock this joint.
让我们来尽情地歌♥舞!
Smoking.
够劲儿吗!
What happened?
怎么回事?
Someone hit the joint before us.
有人抢先一步
Get that, Doc.

Suck on that.
来吧 抽一口
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Who did this, man?
埃迪 到底是谁干的?
Who?!
是谁?
Him!
是他
That’s the guy.
就是他 就是他
The guy dancing with Tina?
蒂娜的舞伴?
He’s dead meat.
他死定了
Come on.
来吧
I want this place cleared now.
马上给我清场
Club’s closed. Move it! You think I’m joking? Come on, move it!
关门了 快走 你们以为我在开玩笑? 快点! 走开!
Party’s over, let’s go!
聚会结束了! 大家都离开吧!
Get out of here.
蒂娜 你走开
Get lost!
滚一边去!
Okay, Twinkle Toes.
摩登舞王 你听着
Where is my money, tell me now.
你马上告诉我钱在哪?
You’ve got 17.5% in T-bills
你买♥♥国库券领利息17.5%
amortized over the fiscal year.
在财政年分期付清
8% in stocks and bonds.
还买♥♥股票和债券利息8%
Carry the 9, divide by the GNP…
除以国民生产总值
Fortunately, funeral bouquets are deductible.
还好 你的葬礼花圈免费
Ice this deadbeat.
干掉这该死的!
Shoot him!
向他开枪!
Thanks.
非常感谢
You got me, partner.
你打中我了
Hold me close,Red.
抱紧我 莱德
It’s getting dark.
我眼前一片漆黑
tell Auntie Em to let Old Yeller out.
请阿姨别忘带老黄狗散步
tell Tiny Tim I won’t be coming home this Christmas.
告诉提姆圣诞节我不回家过了
tell Scarlet I do give a damn.
告诉斯嘉丽
Pardon me.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢!
You love me.
你们爱我
You really love me.
你们真的爱我
You’re not going anywhere.
你别想溜
Drop it, Tyrel!
把枪放下 泰里尔
Drop it.
放下
You got a warrant? Or did you come for a nightcap?
有搜查证了吗? 还是想喝一杯?
What I got is probable cause.
我手上有充分证据
Your boys knocked over Edge City Bank.
你的人抢劫边缘城市的银行
Easy. You’re giving me a woody.
别乱摸 好痒
And one was wearing a big, green mask.
其中一人戴着绿色面具
For once, you’re right.
你难得说对一次 凯勒维
Except it wasn’t one of my boys.
但他不是我手下
Maybe if you tried a little actual Police work…
你该确实查清楚后才说
Cuff him.
铐住他 嘿 探长
We got a stiff upstairs. It’s a guy from the heist.
楼上有尸体 是劫匪中的一个
Call that high-priced lawyer of yours.
最好请你那高薪律师来 泰里尔
We’ll go downtown for a chat.
咱们去警局聊聊
Get him out of here.
带走!
I know you’re in there.
我知道你在家
Police!
我是警♥察♥
Open up!
开门
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I know you’re in there!
我知道你在里面
Open up!
开门
Come on, I’m getting blisters on my fingers.
快点 我敲得手起水泡了
Stop it.
别这样
I’m coming, okay.
我来了! 好吧 我来了
I’ll be right there.
马上就来
Let’s go, move it!
快一点 伊普吉斯 快点!
Alright!
好啦
你好 探长
Hi Lieutenant.
This isn’t the best time right now. I just–
现在我实在是不太方便 我只是
Won’t you come in?
请进吧探长?
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里?
Here, mostly.
差不多都在家
Something wrong?
出了事吗?
What do you know about The Mask?
你对面具怪客了解多少?
”Mask?”
面具怪客?
Don’t insult my intelligence.
别侮辱我的情报 伊普吉斯
He robs the bank you work in, then I find this in the Coco Bongo.
他抢了你上班的银行 我在椰鼓找到碎布
There can’t be 2 idiots with these pajamas.
这种骚睡衣只有你才有
May I see those pajamas?
我想看看你的睡衣
Those pajamas?
睡衣? 那些
Those pajamas…
那些睡衣
were stolen.
被偷了
Somebody stole your pajamas?
你的睡衣会被人偷?
What is this city coming to…
这个城市变得 够堕落的
when a man’s pajama drawer is no longer safe!
男人的睡衣都有人偷 再也没有安全了吗?
Look at that guy.
你看他
Nobody’s that fast at my bank. I’ll say.
但愿我的手下办事都有这么利索 彼此彼此
That’s one hell of a rubber mask.
不知道 老板 那是面具抢劫
Lab reports?
化验室怎么说?
We got fingerprints from currency, but nothing matches Tyrel’s men.
钞票上有指纹 但不是泰里尔手下
He beat them to the punch.
面具怪客比他们快
Get the bank employee files and run down the prints on a guy named Ipkiss.
查银行员工档案 核对伊普吉斯的指纹
You figure it was an inside job?
你认为有内奸? 没错
I need some prints to lock this whack job up till doomsday.
如果能找到他的指纹我就能关他一辈子
50 grand…
五万!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!