If I had to guess,
你是机器世界里的一个程序
I’d say you’re a program from the machine world.
-他也是 -猜得不错嘛
– So is he. – So far, so good.
如果这是真的 你也是系统的一部分
But if that’s true, that could mean you’re part of this system,
另一种控制程序
another kind of control.
继续
Keep going.
最显而易见的问题是
I suppose the most obvious question is…
-我怎么能相信你 -问得好
– how can I trust you? – Bingo.
这问题很难解释
It is a pickle, no doubt about it.
坏消息是 你没法知道
Bad news is there’s no way if you can
我是不是在帮你
really know whether I’m here to help you or not.
这都取决于你
So it’s really up to you.
你自己决定 是接受我的意见
Just have to make up your own damn mind
还是拒绝我的意见
to either accept what I’m going to tell you or reject it.
吃糖吗
Candy?
你知道我会不会吃吗
Do you already know if I am going to take it?
要是不知道 我还算什么先知
Wouldn’t be much of an oracle if I didn’t.
如果你早就知道了 我还怎么选择
But if you already know, how can I make a choice?
你不是来这里选择的
Because you didn’t come here to make the choice.
你已经选好了
You’ve already made it.
你是为了弄明白 为什么要那样选
You’re here to try to understand why you made it.
我还以为你早弄明白了
I thought you’d have figured that out by now.
-你为什么来这 -一样的理由
– Why are you here? – Same reason.
我爱吃糖
I love candy.
为什么帮我们
But why help us?
我们都在做自己该做的事
We’re all here to do what we’re all here to do.
我只对未来感兴趣 尼奥
I’m interested in one thing, Neo: The future.
相信我 想看到未来 就要团结
And believe me, I know, the only way to get there is together.
-还有像你一样的程序吗 -倒不会像我 但
– Are there other programs like you? – Well, not like me, but…
看到那些鸟了吗
Look. See those birds?
可以这样说 有个程序负责它们
At some point, a program was written to govern them.
树木和风 日出日落
A program was written to watch over the trees and the wind,
都有程序负责
the sunrise and sunset.
到处都有程序负责
There are programs running all over the place.
所有的程序各司其责
The ones doing their job,
干着自己该做的事 你看不到
doing what they were meant to do, are invisible.
你觉察不到它们的存在 可是其他的
You’d never even know they were here. But the other ones…
你每天都能听说
Well, you hear about them all the time.
-我从没听说过 -当然有
– I’ve never heard of them. – Of course you have.
每次你听到别人说
Every time you’ve heard someone say
看见鬼魂或者天使
they saw a ghost or an angel.
听到什么
Every story you’ve ever
吸血鬼 狼人或者外星人的故事
heard about vampires, werewolves or aliens…
都是有程序做了不该做的事
is the system assimilating some program…
系统在处理异常
that’s doing something they’re not supposed to be doing.
程序互相入侵
Programs hacking programs.
-为什么 -他们有自己的原因
– Why? – They have their reasons…
不过通常 要被删除的程序
but usually a program chooses exile
才会选择流亡
when it faces deletion.
为什么程序会被删除
And why would a program be deleted?
也许程序崩溃了
Maybe it breaks down.
也许有更好的程序替代它
Maybe a better program is created to replace it.
这种事很常见
Happens all the time.
这个时候
And when it does,
程序可以躲在这里
a program can either choose to hide here…
也可以回到源头
or return to the source.
-机器的主机 -没错
– The machine mainframe. – Yes.
一个你非去不可的地方
Where you must go.
救世主之路的尽头 你在梦里
Where the path of the One ends. You’ve seen it…
见到过 是吧
in your dreams, haven’t you?
一道光芒四射的门
A door made of light?
你穿过那道门时发生了什么
What happens when you go through the door?
我看到了崔妮蒂
I see Trinity…
发生了件事
and something happens…
一件坏事
something bad.
她开始下落 然后我醒了
She starts to fall, and then I wake up.
-你看到她死了吗 -没有
– Do you see her die? – No.
尼奥 你有洞察未来的能力
You have the sight now, Neo.
这个世界在你眼里没有时间限制
You are looking at the world without time.
那我为什么看不到她到底怎样了
Then why can’t I see what happens to her?
自己都无法理解的选择
We can never see past the choices
我们永远看不到结果
we don’t understand.
你是说我必须选择
Are you saying I have to choose
崔妮蒂是死是活吗
whether Trinity lives or dies?
不 你已经做了选择
No, you’ve already made the choice.
现在你要理解它
Now you have to understand it.

No.
我不能这么做 我不会
I can’t do that. I won’t.
-你必须这样 -为什么
– Well, you have to. – Why?
因为你是救世主
Because you’re the One.
要是我不能呢
What if I can’t?
要是我失败了会怎样
What happens if I fail?
锡安会陷落
Then Zion will fall.
时间到了 听我的 尼奥
Our time is up. Listen to me, Neo.
你要是能到达源头 就能拯救锡安
You can save Zion if you reach the source,
不过你要先找到开锁匠
but to do that you will need the Keymaker.
开锁匠
The Keymaker?
是的 他不久前消失了
Yes. He disappeared sometime ago.
我们最近才知道他的下落
We didn’t know what happened to him until now.
他被一个非常危险的程序囚禁起来了
He’s being held prisoner by a very dangerous program…
一个最古老的程序 名叫梅洛文基恩
one of the oldest of us. He is called the Merovingian.
-他不愿放他走 -他想要什么
– And he won’t let him go willingly. – What does he want?
有权力的人想要什么 更大的权力
What do all men with power want? More power.
准时到那儿
Be there at that exact time…
你就有机会
and you will have a chance.
我们得走了
We must go.
好像每次见面 我只会给你坏消息
Seems like every time we meet I got nothing but bad news.
我非常抱歉 发自内心的
I’m sorry about that. I surely am.
但不管怎样
But for what it’s worth…
你让我有了信心
you’ve made a believer out of me.
祝你好运 小伙子
Good luck, kiddo.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson.
收到我的包裹了吗
Did you get my package?
-收到了 -那好
– Yeah. – Well, good.
-史密斯 -不管是谁 看代码都不像特工
– Smith? – Whoever it is, he’s not reading like an agent.
-见到我吃惊吗 -不吃惊
– Surprised to see me? – No.
-那你知道了 -知道什么
– Then you’re aware of it. – Of what?
我们的联♥系♥
Our connection.
我还不明白是怎么回事
I don’t fully understand how it happened.
或许是你的一部分印在了我身上
Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me…
替代或是复♥制♥了我的那部分
something overwritten or copied.
不过已经不重要了 重要的是
It is, at this point, irrelevant. What matters is…
任何事都有原因
that whatever happened, happened for a reason.
那原因是什么
And what reason is that?
我杀了你 安德森先生 我看着你死去
I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die.
我得说当时还挺满足
With a certain satisfaction, I might add.
然后诡异的事发生了
And then something happened,
我知道那是不可能的
something that I knew was impossible…
可它确实发生了
but it happened anyway.
你毁灭了我 安德森先生
You destroyed me, Mr. Anderson.
后来呢 我知道规则
Afterward, I knew the rules,
我知道自己该做什么
I understood what I was supposed to do…
但我没做
but I didn’t.
我做不到 我被迫留下来
I couldn’t. I was compelled to stay…
被迫违抗指令
compelled to disobey.
我现在能站在这是因为你 安德森先生
And now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson.
因为你 我不再是系统里的特工
Because of you, I’m no longer an agent of this system.
因为你 我改变了 拔掉了插头
Because of you, I’ve changed. I’m unplugged.
可以说焕然一新 跟你一样 自♥由♥了
A new man, so to speak. Like you, apparently free.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!