– Cause and effect, my love. – Cause?
哪里来的因 什么原因
There is no cause for this. What cause?
什么原因 你身上的口红算不算
What cause? How about the lipstick you’re still wearing?
口红 口红
Lipstick? Lipstick.
你在说什么疯话啊 女人
What craziness are you talking about, woman?
哪有什么口红
There is no lipstick!
她可没亲你的脸 亲爱的
She wasn’t kissing your face, my love.
女人 这根本没什么
Woman, this is nothing.
-游戏而已 只是玩玩 -我这也是
– It is a game. It is only a game. – So is this.
玩地开心
Have fun.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
来看看会发生什么吧
Let us find out where this goes.
你们俩 去抓开锁匠
You two, get the Keymaker.
这招挺不错
That’s a nice trick.
我不能回去
I cannot go back.
我来搞定他们
I’ll handle them.
搞定我们 你搞定我们
Handle us? You’ll handle us?
你的前辈们可有礼貌的多
You know, your predecessors had much more respect.
好吧 算你有点本事
Okay, you have some skill.
干掉他
Kill him.
看到了吧 他也是个凡人
You see? He’s just a man.
天杀的 你这个婆娘是要玩死我
Goddamn it, woman, you will be the end of me.
记着我的话 小伙子 好好记着
Mark my words, boy, and mark them well.
你那么多前辈都没干掉我 你也休想
I have survived your predecessors, and I will survive you.
-你去哪 -其他的路 总有其他的路
– Where are you going? – Another way. Always another way.
关门 快
Close it, quick!
可以快点吗
Could we move along?

Run!
离门远点
Step away from the door.
那几枪算你头上
We owe you for that.
跟没事一样
Just like new.
把武器放下
Drop your weapon.
-你跟着他 -那尼奥呢
– Stay with him. – What about Neo?
他自己能搞定
He can handle himself.
坐到后面
Get in back.
该死
Shit.
-接线员 -林克 我在哪
– Operator. – Link, where am I?
你不会相信的 你在深山里
You’ll never believe this, but you’re all the way up in the mountains.
-是吗 -我得花上一会才能找到出口
– Really? – Yeah, it’ll take me a while to get an exit.
-该死 -怎么了
– Oh, shit! – What?
那对双胞胎在追墨菲斯和崔妮蒂
Those twins things are after Morpheus and Trinity.
我没办法救他们出来
And I don’t have a way to get them out.
-他们在哪 -城中♥央♥ 南边500英里
– Where are they? – Middle of the city, 500 miles due south.
-接线员 -把我们弄出去 林克
– Operator. – Get us out of here, Link.
-这可不容易 长官 -我知道 我们在核心网里
– That won’t be easy, sir. – I know. We’re inside the core network.
是的 你附近的唯一出口在温斯洛天桥
Yes, sir. The only exit I got near you is the Winslow overpass.
-高速公路那里 -是的
– Off the freeway. – Yes, sir.
-好吧 我们会去的 -长官 我该说
– Fine, we’ll make it. – Sir, I think I should say…
该死 小心后面
Oh, shit! Look out behind you!
-他要开枪了 -趴下
– Incoming fire. – Down!
坐好了
Hold on!
不好 事态恶化得太快了
Oh, no. This is getting real ugly real fast.
你在看吗 林克
Are you watching this, Link?
是的 长官 你们处境堪忧
Yes, sir. There’s an all points on you.
有八辆警车朝你们开去
Eight units headed your way.
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
-右转 -这里右转
– Turn right. – Right, now.
这里直走就到连接101高速的隧♥道♥了
Straight here. You’ll hit a connecting tunnel to the 101.
-知道了 -长官 你确定要这么做吗
– Got it. – Sir, are you sure about this?
我是说走高速 这太危险了
The freeway, I mean. It’s dangerous.
我做了14年接线员 从来没见过
In 14 years of operating, I’ve never seen…
林克 我是怎么跟你说的
Link, what did I tell you?
明白 长官 我相信你 温斯洛天桥
Yes, sir. I do, sir. Winslow overpass.
-我会准备好的 -好样的
– I’ll be ready for you. – Good man.
你一直叫我远离高速
You always told me to stay off the freeway.
-没错 -你说那是自杀
– Yes, that’s true. – You said it was suicide.
那就祈祷
Then let us hope
我说错了吧
that I was wrong.
-接线员 -林克 我是奈奥比
– Operator. – Link, it’s Niobe.
议会派我们来接你们
We’ve been sent to bring you in.
我要跟墨菲斯讲话
I need to talk to Morpheus.
相信我 奈奥比 他需要你
Believe me, Niobe, he needs you.
-他在哪 -跟着警笛走就对了
– Where is he? – Just follow the sirens.
重复 他们接近
Repeat, they’re approaching the…
-追上他们了 -流亡程序是首要目标
– We have them now. – The exile is the primary target.
发生枪战
Shots fired.
开快点
Move!
-我们可生气了 -是的呢
– We are getting aggravated. – Yes, we are.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
带他走
Get him out of here.
快点
Come on!
撞死他
Crush him.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
他没事 你们快走
He’s okay. Keep moving.
我们走
Let’s go.
我需要接线启动摩托车的程序
I need a download to hot-wire a motorcycle.
没问题 摩托车速成班
No problem. One crash course on motorcycle…
等一下
Wait.
不用了
Cancel that.
你还真厉害
You are handy.
上车
Jump on.
-她一点用也没有 -寻找流亡程序
– She means nothing. – Find the exile.
找到了
We have them.
1-A-12 收到请回复
One-Adam-twelve, please respond,
趴下
Get down.
接住了
Gotcha.
她还真厉害
She’s good.
你已经没用了
You are no longer necessary.
我们只做自己该做的事
We do only what we’re meant to do.
你只该做一件事 被删除
Then you are meant for one more thing: deletion.
踹飞他
Go kick his ass.
尼奥 你要是在的话 快帮我一把
Neo, if you’re out there, I could use some help.
那是什么
What is that?
欧耶 欧耶
Yes! Yes!
长官 伊卡洛斯号♥已确认
Sir, we have confirmation from the Icarus.
前两艘飞船已做好反击准备
First two ships are in position for counterattack.
很好
Good.
有什么变化吗
Any change?
它们钻到了铁矿 减慢了点速度
They hit some iron ore here. Slowed them down a little.
-迟了多少 -也许一个小时吧
– How much? – An hour, maybe.
那就还有九个小时多一点
That would give them a little over nine hours.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
有一栋楼
There is a building,
楼里面
inside this building,
有那么一层 电梯上不去
there is a level where no elevator can go
楼梯也进不到
and no stair can reach.
那层楼里满是门 这些门通往很多地方
This level is filled with doors, These doors lead to many places,
很多隐藏的地方
hidden places.
但是有一扇门很特别
But one door is special.
那扇门通往源头
One door leads to the source.
这栋楼有周密的系统保护着
This building is protected by a very secure system.
触发警报就会引爆♥炸♥弹
Every alarm triggers the bomb.
炸♥弹♥ 他刚才是说炸♥弹♥吗
Bomb? Did he say bomb?
但像所有系统一样 它也有弱点
But like all systems, it has a weakness.
这系统也要依靠大楼
The system is based on the rules of a building.
-环环相扣 -电力
– One system built on another. – Electricity.
一环断掉 后面的全部失效
If one fails, so must the other.
没有电也就没有警报
No electricity, no alarms.
但是要给这样一座大楼断电
But you’d have to take out a city block
得切断整个街区的电

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!