– Who are you? – I am the Architect.
矩阵就是我的作品 我一直在等你
I created the Matrix. I’ve been waiting for you.
你有好多疑问
You have many questions.
虽然做了救世主 你的意识变化很大
Though the process has altered your consciousness,
但你依然是人类
you remain irrevocably human.
因此 我的回答
Ergo, some of my answers
你只能明白其中一部分
you will understand and some of them you will not.
有趣的是
Concordantly,
你的第一个问题 既是最要紧的
while your first question may be the most pertinent,
可你也许意识不到 它也是最无关的
you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
你的存在 汇集了矩阵编程时产生的
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation
所有不平衡因素
inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
你是程序异常的产物
You are the eventuality of an anomaly,
我竭尽全力
which despite my sincerest efforts,
还是不能消除这些异常
I’ve been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise,
达到数学上的完美和谐
a harmony of mathematical precision.
虽然我极力避免产生异常
While it remains a burden assiduously avoided…
却也做了准备
it is not unexpected
因此你的到来
and thus not beyond a measure of control,
也完全在我的
which has led you, inexorably,
掌控之中
here.
-你答非所问 -非常正确
– You haven’t answered my question. – Quite right.
有意思 比其他人快多了
Interesting. That was quicker than the others.
其他人 有多少 什么其他人
Others? How many? What others?
矩阵的历史远比你了解的久远
The Matrix is older than you know.
我倾向以两次异常之间的间隔
I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly
来划分版本
to the emergence of the next.
也就是说 现在的矩阵是第六版
In which case, this is the sixth version.
我之前还有五个 撒谎 胡扯
Five before me? He’s lying! Bullshit!
可能的解释只有两种
There are only two possible explanations.
在我之前居然还有五个
There were five before me.
要么没人告诉我
Either no one told me,
-要么没人知道 -没错
– or no one knows. – Precisely.
你应该也想明白了
As you are undoubtedly gathering,
这异常是系统性的
the anomaly is systemic,
最简单的等式也会产生偏差
creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.
你休想控制我 看老子碾碎你
You can’t control me! I’m gonna smash you to bits!
我要宰了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you!
你控制不了我 白毛老混♥蛋♥
You can’t make me do anything, you old, white prick!
选择
Choice.
问题在于选择
The problem is choice.
我设计的第一版矩阵十分完美
The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect,
是一件艺术品
it was a work of art.
完美无缺
Flawless, sublime.
它的伟大
A triumph equaled
配得上后来惨痛的失败
only by its monumental failure.
我已经明白 这不可避免的毁灭
The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now
是人类固有的缺陷导致的
as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being.
因此我研究你们的历史 重新设计
Thus, I redesigned it based on your history
以更准确地反映出
to more accurately reflect
你们诸多荒唐的天性
the varying grotesqueries of your nature.
但最终的崩溃使我再次失望
However, I was again frustrated by failure.
之后我逐渐明白 要解决我的问题
I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me
要设计出更弱的意识
because it required a lesser mind.
或者说 不那么完美的意识
Or perhaps, a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection.
另一个程序无意间找到了答案
Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another,
是个直觉程序
an intuitive program,
用来研究人类心智的
initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche.
如果我是矩阵之父
If I am the father of the Matrix,
那她无疑是矩阵之母
she would undoubtedly be its mother.
-先知 -别这么叫
– The Oracle. – Please.
我说了 她只是偶然间发现了
As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution
只要给他们选择 近99%的测试对象
whereby nearly 99 percent of all test subjects accepted the program,
都会接受命运
as long as they were given a choice,
哪怕他们只是
even if they were only
隐约地感觉自己有选择权
aware of the choice at a near unconscious level.
这一方案虽然有效
While this answer functioned,
缺陷也很明显
it was obviously fundamentally flawed,
因此产生了与之对立的系统性异常
thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly,
如果不加管控 必将危及整个系统
that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself.
那些拒绝接受系统的人
Ergo, those that refused the program,
虽然数量不多 但越晚处理
while a minority, if unchecked,
就越可能引发灾难性后果
would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.
你是在说锡安
This is about Zion.
你来这是因为锡安即将毁灭
You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed.
每一名居民都将被消灭
Its every living inhabitant terminated,
整座城市夷为平地
its entire existence eradicated.
胡扯
Bullshit.
人类的反应中 否定最容易预见
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.
但不用慌张
But rest assured,
这将是我们第六次摧毁锡安
this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it,
这次我们更加轻车熟路了
and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.
救世主的作用
The function of the One
就是在此时返回源头
is now to return to the source,
将你身上的部分代码
allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry,
重新注入主程序
reinserting the prime program.
之后 你必须从矩阵中选择23个人
After which you will be required to select from the Matrix 23 individuals,
16名女性 7名男性 重建锡安
sixteen female, seven male, to rebuild Zion.
如果不这样做
Failure to comply with this process
系统会出现灾难性崩溃
will result in a cataclysmic system crash,
杀死所有与矩阵连接的人
killing everyone connected to the Matrix,
再加上锡安的毁灭
which, coupled with the extermination of Zion,
人类将彻底灭绝
will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.
你不会允许这样的
You won’t let it happen. You can’t.
你们靠人类生存
You need human beings to survive.
我们能应对各种恶劣的生存条件
There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.
不过关键是 你准备好承担
However the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready
毁灭全人类的责任了吗
to accept responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.
观察你的反应真是有趣
It is interesting reading your reactions.
你的五位前辈
Your five predecessors were,
均是基于对反应的预测设计的
by design, based on a similar predication,
这先入为主的设定
a contingent affirmation
让他们对其他人类
that was meant to create a profound attachment
产生了眷恋
to the rest of your species,
促使他们履行救世主的义务
facilitating the function of the One.
其他几位救世主的眷恋是广义的
While the others experience this in a general way,
你的却具体得多
your experience is far more specific,
也就是爱
vis-a-vis love.
崔妮蒂
Trinity!
她此时恰好进入了矩阵
Apropos, she entered the Matrix
甘冒生命危险 拯救你的性命
to save your life at the cost of her own.

No.
揭示真♥相♥的时刻终于到来了
Which brings us at last to the moment of truth,
系统的终极缺陷展露无遗
wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed
而这次的系统异常
and the anomaly revealed
会终结现在 开启未来
as both beginning and end.
这里有两扇门
There are two doors.
你右手边的门
The door to your right
通往源头 可以拯救锡安
leads to the source and the salvation of Zion.
左手边的门能带你回到矩阵 去找她
The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her,
但人类也将随之灭亡
and to the end of your species.
你之前说的很好 问题就在于选择
As you adequately put, the problem is choice.
但我们都知道你会怎么选 是不是
But we already know what you are going to do, don’t we?
我能看到你头脑里的连锁反应
Already I can see the chain reaction,
化学物质触发了一系列电♥信♥♥号♥♥
the chemical precursors that signal,
产生了一种
the onset of an emotion
可以压倒逻辑和理性的情绪
designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason.
而这种情绪
An emotion that is already
蒙蔽了你的双眼 对真♥相♥视而不见
blinding you from the simple and obvious truth:
她必死无疑 而你无能为力

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章黑客帝国
下一篇文章老男孩(2018)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!