Thank you.
但你也知道 外表会欺骗你的眼睛
But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving…
所以又回到了我们来这的原因
which brings me back to the reason why we’re here.
我们来这 不是因为我们是自♥由♥的
We’re not here because we’re free.
而是因为我们不自♥由♥
We’re here because we are not free.
这事实无可逃避 否认也没有意义[目的]
There’s no escaping reason, no denying purpose.
因为我们都知道 我们的存在
Because as we both know, without purpose…
-离不开目的 -是目的创造了我们
– we would not exist. – It is purpose that created us.
是目的联♥系♥着我们
Purpose that connects us.
是目的吸引着我们
Purpose that pulls us.
-指导着我们 -驱使着我们
– That guides us. – That drives us.
-是目的定义了我们 -让我们无法分离
– It is purpose that defines. – Purpose that binds us.
我们因你而来 安德森先生
We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson.
我们要从你身上拿走
We’re here to take from you
你试图从我们身上拿走的东西
what you tried to take from us:
目的
Purpose.
-他怎么了 -不知道
– What’s happening to him? – Don’t know.
就是这样 很快就结束了
Yes, that’s it. It’ll be over soon.
-你 -对 是我
– You. – Yes, me.
我 我 我
Me, me, me.
还是我
Me too.
还不够
More.
你逃不掉的
It is inevitable.
加油 快出来
Come on, get out of there.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-是史密斯 -是的
– It was Smith. – Yes.
-还不只一个史密斯 -很多
– Now there’s more than one of them? – A lot more.
-这怎么可能 -我不知道
– How is that possible? – I don’t know.
他好像找到了复♥制♥自己的方法
Somehow, he’s found a way to copy himself.
他是要把你变成他吗
Is that what he was doing to you?
我不知道他要做什么
I don’t know what he was doing…
-但我知道那是什么感觉 -什么感觉
– but I know what it felt like. – What?
感觉仿佛回到了那个走廊
It felt like I was back in that hallway.
死亡的感觉
It felt like dying.
机器在向下挖掘 躲避我们的防御系统
The machines are tunneling to avoid our defense system.
他们一定会占领
But I believe they’re going to
某些管线的交汇处 以便控制管线
intersect certain pipelines in order to control them.
这些交点十分重要
These points of intersection are crucial…
因为我们很容易夺回来
because I believe they’re vulnerable to counterattack.
虽然有人说
Although it has been suggested
这次攻击和我们多年来
that this is the same kind of attack…
遭受的袭击没什么两样
we’ve defended for years,
我敦促议会认清现实
I urge the Council to realize the truth.
这是我们有史以来面临的最大威胁
This is the single greatest threat we have ever faced…
如果不妥善应对 就无法生存
and if we do not act accordingly, we will not survive.
洛克指挥官 议会清楚这次攻击的严重性
Commander Lock, the Council is well aware of the seriousness of this attack.
我们准许你采取任何措施
You have our leave to prepare
准备防御工事
our defense by any and all means necessary.
-谢谢议会 -不过
– Thank you, Council. – However…
我们想知道有没有尼布甲尼撒号♥的消息
we ask if there’s been word from the Nebuchadnezzar.
没有 议员 一点消息也没有
No, councillor. No word. Nothing.
那么我们要求派一艘船去
Then we request a ship be
探明救世主的下落
dispatched to ascertain the fate of the One.
可惜不可以 议员
I wish that were possible, councillor,
如果再少一艘飞船
but I do not believe our defense…
我们的防御系统会承受不住
can suffer the loss of another ship.
如果必须这样做 就能承受得住
It will, commander, if it must.
一艘飞船找尼布甲尼撒号♥要花好几天
It could take one ship days to find the Nebuchadnezzar.
-那就派两艘去 -这太疯狂了
– Then send two. – This is insane.
当心 指挥官
Careful, commander.
请原谅我的沮丧 议员
Forgive my frustration, councillors.
但我希望我能
But I wish I were able to
理解议会在这件事上的选择
comprehend the Council’s choice in this matter.
合作的前提并不是理解
Comprehension is not a requisite of cooperation.
如果你要求我命令两位舰长
If you are asking me to order two of my captains…
没必要命令
There’s no need for such an order.
舰长们都在场 他们可以自己回答
The captains are present. They can answer for themselves.
议会现征集
The Council is calling for
两位志愿者去援救尼布甲尼撒号♥
two volunteers to aid the Nebuchadnezzar.
哪两位愿意响应号♥召
Are there two among you that would answer such a call?
警戒号♥的舰长索伦
Captain Soren of the Vigilant
愿响应议会号♥召
will answer the Council’s call.
你明白目前的形势吧 索伦舰长
You understand the situation, Captain Soren?
-是的 女士 -谢谢 舰长
– Yes, ma’am. – Thank you, captain.
还有吗
Is there another?
舰长 我们应该请♥愿♥
Captain, I think we should volunteer.
什么 你疯了吧
What? You have gone crazy.
-听我说 -闭上你的臭嘴 贝恩
– Listen… – Shut your hole, Bane…
不然要你好看
before I put you in one.
没有其他人了吗
Is there no other?
如果不明就里
Be hard for any man to risk his life…
不会有人愿冒生命危险的
especially if he doesn’t understand the reason.
罗果斯号♥的舰长奈奥比
Captain Niobe of the Logos
愿响应议会号♥召
will answer the councillor’s call.
-什么 -谢谢你 奈奥比舰长
– What? – Thank you, Captain Niobe.
洛克指挥官 有人接受你命令了
Commander Lock, you have your orders.
本次议事到此结束
This Council is hereby adjourned.
-奈奥比 你干什么 -我在尽力
– Niobe, what are you doing? – What I can.
为什么
Why?
因为世上有些事不会变 杰森
Because some things never change, Jason…
但有些事会变
and some things do.
你能看到什么 尼奥
What can you see, Neo?
很奇怪 代码好像不一样了
It’s strange. The code is somehow different.
-加密了 -可能吧
– Encrypted? – Maybe.
这对我们是好是坏
Is that good for us or bad for us?
好像每层楼都布上了炸♥药♥
Well, it looks like every floor is wired with explosives.
看来不好
Bad for us.
我们走
Here we go.
是的 我们来找梅洛文基恩
Yes. We are here to speak with the Merovingian.
好的 他在等你们
Well, of course. He has been expecting you.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们的救世主尼奥终于来了
Here he is at last. Neo, the One himself.
是吧
Right?
还有传说中的墨菲斯
And the legendary Morpheus.
当然还有崔妮蒂 久仰大名
And Trinity, of course. I have heard so much.
真是蓬荜生辉啊 请坐
You honor me. Please, sit.
这是我妻子波塞芬
Join us. This is my wife, Persephone.
来点食物 酒水
Something to eat? Drink?
当然食物酒水都是假的
Of course, such things are contrivances,
跟这里一样
like so much here.
只是一副皮囊
For the sake of appearances.
-不用了 谢谢 -也是 谁有时间
– No, thank you. – Yes, of course. Who has time?
谁有时间
Who has time?
可要是我们不花时间
But then, if we do not ever take time,
又怎么会有时间
how can we ever have time?
1959年的侯伯王 上等葡萄酒
Chateau Haut-Briond, 1959. Magnificent wine.
我像热爱法语一样喜爱法国葡萄酒
I love French wine like I love the French language.
我尝试过各种语言
I have sampled every language.
法语是我的最爱 美妙无比
French is my favorite. Fantastic language…
尤其是说脏话
especially to curse with.
就像用丝绸擦屁♥股♥一样 我爱死它了
You see? It’s like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.
你知道我们来这的目的
You know why we are here.
我贩卖♥♥信息
I am a trafficker of information.
能打探到的事我都知道
I know everything I can.
问题是 你们知道自己来这的目的吗
The question is, do you know why you are here?
我们来找开锁匠
We are looking for the Keymaker.
对 没错 开锁匠 当然
Oh, yes, it is true. The Keymaker, of course.
但这不是原因 也不是问题
But this is not a reason, this is not a why.
本质上来说 开锁匠
The Keymaker himself, his very nature,
是一种手段 不是目的
is a means, it is not an end.
所以找他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!