– What about you? – I just haven’t been able to sleep much.
-这是好事 -为什么
– It’s a good sign. – Of what?
证明你还是个人类
That you are in fact still human.
你去过工程层吗
Have you ever been to the engineering level?
晚上我喜欢到去那散步 感觉很棒
I love to walk there at night. It’s quite amazing.
-想去看看吗 -当然
– Would you like to see it? – Sure.
基本没人会下来
Almost no one comes down here.
除非出问题了
Unless, of course, there’s a problem.
人就是这样
That’s how it is with people.
不出问题 就没人在意
Nobody cares how it works as long as it works.
我喜欢来这里
I like it down here.
这里提醒着我
I like to be reminded
这座城市的运转 全靠这些机器
this city survives because of these machines.
这些机器维持着我们的生命
These machines are keeping us alive
其他机器却要消灭我们
while other machines are coming to kill us.
有趣吧 可以给予生命
Interesting, isn’t it? The power to give life
-也可以结束生命 -我们也一样
– and the power to end it. – We have the same power.
我们确实也是 不过
Yeah, I suppose we do, but…
有时候我会想起
sometimes I think about
那些还跟矩阵连着的人
all those people still plugged into the Matrix.
当我看着这些机器时
And when I look at these machines…
没法不去想
I can’t help thinking that,
我们跟这些机器也连着
in a way, we are plugged into them.
是我们控制着机器 不是机器控制我们
But we control these machines, they don’t control us.
当然 它们怎么可能控制我们
Of course not. How could they?
这就是胡扯
The idea is pure nonsense.
但我还是不禁会想
But it does make one wonder just…
什么是控制
what is control?
只要我们想 我们就可以把机器关掉
If we wanted, we could shut these machines down.
是啊 说得好 这就是控制
Of course. That’s it. You hit it. That’s control, isn’t it?
只要我们想 砸个稀巴烂也行
If we wanted, we could smash them to bits.
不过我们还是得考虑
Although if we did, we’d have to consider
没有了光 热和空气
what would happen to our lights,
我们会怎样
our heat, our air.
我们需要它们 它们也需要我们
So we need machines and they need us.
您是要说这个吗 议员
Is that your point, Councillor?
不 不是
No. No point.
我这样的老头子
Old men like me don’t
说话没那么多的目的性
bother with making points. There’s no point.
所以没有年轻人在议会吗
Is that why there are no young men on the Council?
说得好
Good point.
告诉我你在想什么吧 议员
Why don’t you tell me what’s on your mind, Councillor.
这世上 有很多事情
There is so much in this world…
我都搞不懂
that I do not understand.
看到那台机器吗
See that machine?
好像是用来处理水循环的
It has something to do with recycling our water supply.
我压根不知道是怎么运作的
I have absolutely no idea how it works.
但我却明白它运作的原因
But I do understand the reason for it to work.
我也完全不明白
I have absolutely no idea how
为什么你能做那么多事
you are able to do some of the things you do.
但我相信 这也是有原因的
But I believe there’s a reason for that as well.
我只希望趁来得及 快弄清楚
I only hope we understand that reason before it’s too late.
-巴拉德 -他在吗
– Ballard. – Is he here?
尼奥 这是先知给的
Neo, it’s from the Oracle.
该出发了
It’s time to go.
墨菲斯早就说会是这样
Morpheus said this was how it was gonna happen.
预言可真可假 这说不好
I don’t know. Maybe the prophecy’s true, maybe it’s not.
我只知道 飞船需要一个接线员
All I know is, that ship needs an operator.
也就是我
Right now, that operator’s me.
我懂
I know.
-姿怡 -我希望你戴着它
– Zee… – I want you to wear it.
-你知道我不信这个的 -但我信
– You know I don’t believe in this stuff. – But I do.
它总给我带来好运
It’s always brought me luck.
也许能把你带回来
Maybe it’ll bring me you.
我会回来的
I’m coming back.
我保证 无论如何我都会回来的
I promise. No matter what it takes, I’m coming home.
带在身边吧
Just keep it with you. Please.
为了我
For me.
好吧
Okay.
-尼奥 -怎么回事
– Neo! – How the hell…?
贝恩
Bane.
发生什么事了
Is something wrong?
没有 我很好
No, I’m fine.
我只是想赶在你离开前说句
I just wanted to catch you to say…
祝你好运
good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
回见
We’ll see you.
尼奥 时间刚刚好
Neo! Just in time.
-你要去见先知吗 -时间不多了
– You’re gonna see the Oracle? – We don’t have time.
抱歉 我有个东西要给尼奥
Sorry, sir. I just had to give something to Neo.
一个孤儿送你的礼物
A gift from one of the orphans.
他要我在你走之前交给你
He made me swear to get it to you before you left.
他说你看了就明白
He said you’d understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说你允许尼布甲尼撒号♥起飞了
I was just told you cleared the Nebuchadnezzar for takeoff.
是的
That is correct.
议员 我们的防御系统还由我控制吗
Councillor, am I still in charge of our defense system?
当然
Of course.
我坚信 要想赢
I believe I need every ship
留下的飞船越多越好
we have if we’re going to survive this attack.
这我明白 指挥官
I understand that, commander.
那你为什么允许尼布甲尼撒号♥离开
Then why did you allow the Nebuchadnezzar to leave?
因为我相信 我们的存活
Because I believe our survival
不仅取决于船的多少
depends on more than how many ships we have.
要小心
Be careful.
你好
Hello.
-你在找先知 -你是谁
– You seek the Oracle. – Who are you?
我是赛拉弗[炽天使] 我可以带你见她
I am Seraph. I can take you to her,
但我要先道个歉
but first I must apologize.
为什么道歉
Apologize for what?
为了这个
For this.
很好
Good.
先知有很多敌人 我得先弄清楚
The Oracle has many enemies. I had to be sure.
-弄清什么 -你就是救世主
– Of what? – That you are the One.
你可以直接问我
You could have just asked.
不 古话说 不打不相识
No. You do not truly know someone until you fight them.
来吧 她在等你
Come. She’s waiting.
他们去哪了
Where the hell did they go?
这些是后门 对吧
These are back doors, aren’t they?
程序员入口
Programmer access.
怎么运作的
How do they work?
代码都藏在锁里
A code is hidden in tumblers.
在这打开一把锁
One position opens a lock
别处会打开一扇门
and another position opens one of these doors.
你是程序员吗
Are you a programmer?
那你是什么人
Then what are you?
我保护着最重要的事物
I protect that which matters most.
过来吧 我又不会吃了你
Well, come on. I ain’t gonna bite you.
过来让我好好看看
Come around here and let me have a look at you.
我的天啊 看看你
My goodness, look at you.
救世主当得还不错嘛
You turned out all right, didn’t you?
-感觉怎样 -我
– How do you feel? – I…
我知道你经常失眠 一会说
I know you’re not sleeping. We’ll get to that.
过来这里坐坐吧
Why don’t you come and have a sit this time.
-我站着就好 -你随便吧
– Maybe I’ll stand. – Well, suit yourself.
-我想坐着 -我知道
– I felt like sitting. – I know.
好了
So.
不说摆在台面上的事了
Let’s get the obvious stuff out of the way.
你不是人类 对吗
You’re not human, are you?
再明显不过了
It’s tough to get any more obvious than that.
我猜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!