She is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
希望 是人类最典型的臆想
Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion,
既是你们的力量之源
simultaneously the source of your greatest strength
也是你们的致命弱点
and your greatest weakness.
如果我是你 我会希望不要再见
If I were you, I would hope that we don’t meet again.
不会了
We won’t.
碰上大♥麻♥烦了 长官
We got a serious situation, sir.
糟了
Oh, no.
那是什么
What was that?
反正我从没见过这么快的东西
Whatever it is, it’s moving faster than anything I’ve seen.
天哪 他接住她了
Holy shit, he caught her.
尼奥 我必须来
Neo, I had to.
我明白
I know.
子弹还在里面
The bullet is still inside.
崔妮蒂
Trinity,
你千万别放弃
don’t you quit on me now.
抱歉了
I’m sorry.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
崔妮蒂
Trinity,
我知道你听得见
I know you can hear me.
我不会放弃的
I’m not letting go.
我做不到
I can’t.
我实在太爱你了
I love you too damn much.
太神奇了
I can’t take this.
这下我们扯平了吧
I guess this makes us even.
我不明白
I don’t understand it.
该做的都做了
Everything was done as it was supposed to be done.
救世主回到了源头 战争就应该结束
Once the One reaches the source, the war should be over.
-24小时内会结束的 -什么
– In 24 hours, it will be. – What?
如果24小时内我们再不行动
If we don’t do something in 24 hours,
锡安就会被毁灭
Zion will be destroyed.
-什么 -你怎么知道
– What? – How do you know that?
-有人告诉我的 -谁
– I was told it would happen. – By whom?
是谁不重要 我相信他
It doesn’t matter. I believed him.
不可能 预言说…
Impossible. The prophecy tells us…
预言是假的 墨菲斯
It was a lie, Morpheus.
预言是假的
The prophecy was a lie.
救世主什么都结束不了
The One was never meant to end anything.
只是机器的另一种控制行为
It was all another system of control.
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
你自己也说了
But you said it yourself.
如果战争没结束 预言怎么会成真
How can the prophecy be true if the war isn’t over?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我知道这很难接受
I know it isn’t easy to hear, but…
但我保证我说了实话
I swear to you it’s the truth.
-我们该怎么办 -我不知道
– What are we gonna do? – I don’t know.
坏了
Oh, no!
-他们在干什么 -恰好在EMP范围之外
– What are they doing? – They’re just out of EMP range.
是炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb.
我们得赶紧撤离
We have to get out of here. Now.
我做过一个梦
I have dreamed a dream,
但那个梦已经离我远去
but now that dream has gone from me.
它们来了
Here they come.
快走 墨菲斯
Let’s go, Morpheus.
-我们逃不掉了 -那也要试试
– We won’t make it. – We have to try.
-快过来 -不对劲
– Come on! – Something’s different.
什么
What?
我能感觉到它们
I can feel them.
尼奥
Neo!
-发生什么了 -不知道
– What happened? – I don’t know.
是汉默号♥
It’s the Hammer.
他陷入了某种昏迷
He’s in some kind of coma,
但体征很稳定
but his vitals are stable.
你怎么样
What about you?
我很好
I’m fine.
你最好休息一下
You could use some rest.
不 我要陪着他
No, I’m gonna stay with him.
洛克说对了
Lock was right.
他预判到机器会切断进出锡安的主管线
He guessed that the machines would cut off the mainlines in and out of Zion.
反击会让它们措手不及
He thought a counterattack might surprise them.
听上去挺好 我也以为能成
It sounded good. I figured we had a shot,
但有人搞砸了
until someone screwed it up.
大家还没就位 就有人释放了EMP
An EMP was triggered before we got in position.
当时就毁灭了五艘飞船
Five ships were instantly downed.
等到机器大军攻过来时
When the machines broke through,
已经不是战斗了 而是屠♥杀♥
it wasn’t a battle, it was a slaughter.
是技术事故吗 飞船出故障了
Was it an accident? Some sort of malfunction?
-谁知道呢 -有人知道
– No one knows. – Someone does.

Who?
机器大军取胜之后 就继续向下挖掘了
Once the machines were done with us, they started digging again.
我们经过时搜了一下幸存者
We made a quick pass to look for survivors.
找到了吗
You found one?
只有一个
Only one.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章黑客帝国
下一篇文章老男孩(2018)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!