遇见你真好
Nice to have met you.
拉维恩 一个漂亮的名字
Laverne- It’s a pretty name.

Well-
嗨 怎么了?
Hey, what’s the matter?
嗨 大头 怎么了?
Hey, jughead, what’s the matter?
我生病了 胃痛
I’m sick. Sick to my stomach.
看到那个脖子了吗? 看看是怎么硬起来的?
See that neck? See how rigid?
他的体温有103华氏摄氏度 所有都是危险症状
His temperature’s 103 now. – All the classic signs.
马上带他去一间私人房♥间 并且准备好打♥针♥
Get him into a private room right away.
呼叫神经外科
Get ready for a spinal tap.
Call neurosurgery.
怎么样?
Well?
你可以自个儿瞧瞧
You can see for yourself.
我们能再进行一次输血吗?
Shall we try another transfusion?
可以
Try-
没有出处
Out of nowhere.
来自晴朗的天空
Out of a clear sky.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
我喜欢那个男孩
I liked that boy.
你需要休息一会 你整整折腾了三个小时
You oughta get some rest.
You have grand rounds in exactly three hours.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
在他的背骨附近的软骨里有碎片
He had a shell fragment in soft tissue near his spine.
不过这个从没有妨碍到他 也没什么问题
It never bothered him. There was no point in messing with it.
开始化脓 到了他的脊柱
It started to abscess, and it breached his spinal canal.
髓膜炎 这不是任何人的过失
Meningitis.
刚刚发生 我们做了该做的事情
It’s nobody’s fault.
It just happened. We did everything.
有新情况吗? 没有 先生
Anything new? – No, sir.
早安 威沃医生告诉我 说你正在恢复之中
Good morning.
Dr. Weaver tells me you think you’re getting return.
不要打♥针♥吧 医生 以后再说
不行 现在就要打♥针♥
Let it go, Doc. Some other time.
No. Pin, please.
现在 告诉我你的感觉 是点还是圆
Now, tell me what you feel- the point or the round end.
是尖的还是钝的?
Say sharp or dull.
尖的
钝的
Sharp.
Dull.
钝的
尖的
Sharp.
尖的
Sharp.
尖的
Sharp.
看这里 肯恩
Look here, Ken.
我刚刚戳了根大头针到你
I just jabbed that pin into your calf.
你没有感觉到它吗?
You didn’t feel it, did you?
看 肯恩 感觉又消失了
Look, Ken, the legs are gone.
现在要给你洗♥脑♥
Now the head has to take over.
我知道它对你的重要性 忘记它
I know what it means to you.
之前你能能改变世界 而现在你必须接受它是事实
Forget it.
Before you can change the world, you have to accept it as it really is.
没有幻影 你明白 不是吗?
Without illusions.
You understand that, don’t you?
你已经做的很好了 来自健身房♥的好报告
You’ve been doing fine.
让它继续下去 而且要更加时常出去 和其他人一起
Good reports from the gym.
Keep it UP-
And go out more often. Be with people.
你记得我们讨论过在巴特勒先生 身上尝试另一种治疗方法
You remember we discussed trying another pudendal block on Mr. Butler.
是个好主意 为什么麻烦?
Seems like a good idea. – Why bother?
不要傲慢 哦 现在开始吧 医生
There’s no need for insolence. – Oh, come now, Doctor.
准确地说 我是这里的医生
Precisely. I am the doctor here,
而且我厌倦了老是要 使你保持活力的态度!
and I’m sick and tired of this attitude of doing me…
a favor by allowing me to keep you alive!
你们男人把这当作什么 乡村俱乐部?
What do you men think this is, a country club?
这是一所医院 我们不是魔术家 仅仅是医生!
It’s a hospital!
We’re not magicians here! We’re only doctors!
我们会竭尽所能! 而你们可以选择对自己负责任
We do the best we can!
And you can either develop a sense of responsibility…
也可以选择放弃 你们所有人都是!
or you can get out, all of you!
像我们这样?
不仅仅是今天 亲爱的?
ls not just for today, dear
我们这样?
Love like ours
是永远吗?
ls forevermore
我有一张桌子给你 这边请
I have a table for you. This way, please.
我们在这等候自己的顺次 谢谢你 但是我有一张桌子 先生
We’ll wait our turn, thank you. – But I have a table, sir.
跟着我
Just follow me.
就像你经常那样?
Like you always will be
不管你的手?
Whenever your hand
抚摸我?
Touches mine
马上拿走它
Just take it away.
谢谢 像你这样的男人?
Thank you.
Men like you
值得我去爱?
Make my love worthwhile
我们来这里做什么?
为什么我们不去泵房♥呢 那里的人都认识我们?
What did we have to come here for?
Why didn’t we go to the Pump Room where people know us?
我们不能总是去 有人认识我们的地方
We can’t always go where people know us.
看他们 他们在看我们
Look at them. Look at them staring at us.
快点 让我们离开这里 好吧
Come on. Let’s skip out of here. – All right.
你最好把我带到医院
You better take me back to the hospital.
今晚我不是最好的陪护
I’m not very good company tonight.
对 你不是 但是也还不错呀
No, you’re not, but it’s all right.
我知道你的思想很纯洁
I know you’ve got Angel on your mind.
我把他记在我的脑海里 就这样
I got him on my mind, all right.
他是令人惊奇的男孩 但是沉思起不到任何帮助
He was a wonderful boy, but brooding won’t help.
不 没有什么可以帮助到他
No, nothing helps.
他是病房♥里最好的病人 他比任何人都努力
He was the best patient in the ward. He worked harder than anybody.
他要到了一棟这么差劲的房♥子
这不是任何人的过失 巴德
He wanted a house so bad.
那好 但是如果他是正常人 他肯定会有一个好的机会
It wasn’t anyone’s fault, Bud.
That’s right. But if he was normal, he’d have had a chance.
你试了再试 仍然是在别人的后面
You try and you try, and you’re still behind the eight ball.
像诺姆 他是个聪明的家伙
Take Norm- He’s a brilliant guy.
他拥有他们所有的荣誉毕业
He graduated with every honor they had around,
不过他欺骗他自己去想那些廉价的
and he kids himself into thinking that cheap-
哦 好
Oh, Well.
你已经谈到过每个人除了我们俩
You’ve talked about everybody but us.
我知道 我已经在尽力尝试了
I know it. I’ve been trying to work up to it.
我都在尽力说服自己 让自己相信自己在恢复中
I’ve been kidding myself about getting return.
今天早上布洛克和我说了实话
Brock set me straight this morning.
好 我也也相信这点
All right. I counted on it too.
但是这不会改变任何东西
But it doesn’t change anything.
不是吗? 我想这是为你做的
Doesn’t it? I think it does for you.
如果你住进去 这对我来说不是那么重要的
If you can live with it, it’s not that important to me.
艾丽 不 巴德 我不想听
Ellie- – No, Bud, I won’t listen.
你不想这样处理 艾丽 你已经为我做的够多了
You don’t have to play it this way, Ellie.
那你为我做些事情 怎么样?
You’ve done enough for me.
Then how about doing something for me?
你已经占据了我六年的生活
You’ve taken up six years of my life.
什么时候你会为我 做一个诚实的人?
When are you gonna make an honest woman of me?
非常好笑
Very funny.
是的 不是吗?
Yes, isn’t it?
你担心会对我不公平吗
You worry about not being fair to me.
我希望你不要担心 一切都会很公平
I wish you’d quit worrying and start being fair.
好 我们恐怕要失望了
我说我们约定一个日子…
All right, we’ve had a disappointment.
而且就在那一天 和正常人一样举♥行♥婚礼
I say we go ahead and set a date…
and get married on that date the way other people do.
我们和其他人是不同的
We’re not the same as other people.
那只是你的想法 我又不是和轮椅结婚
Only in your mind. I’m not marrying a wheelchair.
我是要和一个男人结婚
I’m marrying a man.
你要不要和我结婚?
Are you going to marry me or aren’t you?
因为如果你愿意 我就会有很多事情可以去准备
Because if you are, I’ve got an awful lot of things to do.
买♥♥衣服 而且我们要弄一辆汽车 你来开
Clothes to buy. We’ll have to get you a car you can drive.
我们还需要房♥子 家具 厨具
We’ll need a house, furniture, dishes.
我必须回家一趟 告诉我的家人 并且和他们呆一会儿
I’ve got to get home and tell my folks and be with them a while.
你让它听起来真正…
You make it sound real-
哦 巴德 很长一段时间你都没有 对我说过“我爱你”了
Oh, Bud, you haven’t told me you love me in an awful long time.
我非常想念这句话 而且也不会觉得困窘说这句话
I miss it. It doesn’t embarrass me to say it.
我爱你
I love you.
这次你一直呆在哪里?
Where have you been all this time?
我和拉维内有个约定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!