我爱你
I love you.
准备好
And here it comes.
-嗷 -噢
-Aw. -Oh.
-差一点 -弹掉了 还行
-Close! -The bounce. It’s okay.
-好吧 等一下 该你了 -好吧
-Okay, wait. Your turn. -Okay.
-噢 低一点 -低一点 好
-Oh, under. -Under. Okay.
低一点就进了
Under and in.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit!
噢 你接住了 太棒了
Oh, you got it. All right!
我当然接住了
Of course I got it.
准备好了
Ready?
这是你的葡萄
This is your grape.

Hi.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
什么
What?
过来
Come here.
太棒了
That was awesome!
我知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
你想今晚睡在这里吗
Do you want to sleep here tonight?
我们能吗
Can we?
当然能 我们想怎么样都行
Sure. We can do whatever we want.
好啊 很好
Okay. Yep.
我去取几件衣服
Let me just get some clothes.
我可不想穿着牛仔裤睡觉
I don’t want to sleep in my jeans.
-好的 -你需要什么吗
-Okay. -You want anything?
不用
I’m good.
我爱你 亲
I love you, hon.
我在这儿等你
I’ll be right here.
好的
‘Kay.
哈哈 你睡着了
You’re asleep.
很搞笑
Very funny.
你赢了 你让我笑了
You did it. You got your joke.
伊桑
Ethan.
伊桑
Ethan.
别装了
Stop it.
我笑了 玩笑结束了
I laughed. It’s over now.
你去哪儿了 你去哪儿了
Where’d you go? Where’d you go?
你怎么这么快回到这里的
How did you get up here so fast?
你发现秘密通道啦
Did you find a secret passageway?
是啊 秘密的地下通道
Yeah, secret underground passage.
哇哦
Wow.
太神秘了
So mysterious.
不过说真的 你怎么这么快到这里的
No, seriously. How did you get here so fast?
你让我糊涂了
You beat me.
什么
What?
你怎么在我之前 就从客房♥回到这里来的
How did you get here from the guest house before me?
你是说在晚饭前
You mean, before dinner?
我只是在外面走了一圈 就走到那里了
I was just walking outside and I just walked over.
不 不是晚饭前 就刚才
No, not before dinner, just now.
你怎么浑身是汗
Why are you so sweaty?
你去跑步了还是什么
Did you go for a run or something?
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
因为…你的玩笑还没开完吗
Because…is that the joke that’s happening now?
什么
What?
你想开玩笑你不记得…
The joke that you’re not going to remember
…我们刚刚做过爱 因为这真的很搞笑
that we just had sex, because that’s really funny.
等等
Wait!
我们刚做过爱
We just had sex?
好吧 这一点也不好笑
Okay. That’s not funny.
我没想要搞笑
I’m not trying to be funny.
我还以为你在开玩笑呢
I thought you were making a joke.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this right now?
我没做什么啊
I’m not doing anything.
我…我…什么…嗯
I-I’ve…
你知道 伊桑
You know what, Ethan?
你刚刚过了美好的一晚
You just had a really nice night
我不明白为什么你想毁了它
and I don’t know why you would ruin it.
我没想要毁了我们的夜晚
I’m not trying to ruin our night.
我想要一个美好的夜晚
I want to have a nice night.
很好 我们做♥爱♥了 非常棒
Fine, we had sex. It was great.
你迷人极了
You were amazing.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
晚安
Good night.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.

Hey.
早上好 帅哥
Good morning, handsome.
噢 我宿醉了
Oh. I’m hungover.
是啊 听上去 你需要吃点早餐
Well, it sounds like you need some breakfast.
不是我非得揪住不放
Not that we need to get back into it.
呃…但昨晚那一架 吵得的确有点奇怪
Um, but that was a little bit of a weird fight last night.
我知道
I know.
我不是很理解发生什么了 但我感觉好像…
I don’t really understand what happened, but I feel like
也许我们可以把账算到 混用了劣质大♥麻♥和…
maybe we just chalk it up to like some bad pot…
…酒精头上 过去就过去了
Alcohol combo, put it behind us
不能让它毁了我们的假期
and not let it ruin the trip.
同意 百分百
Agreed, totally.
很好
Cool.
话虽这么说
That being said,
但那是我们经历过的
it was one of the weirder
最奇怪的争吵了 像是…
fights we’ve had. Like…
噢 天哪 是的
Oh my God, I know.
太荒唐了 对吗
Crazy, right?
我是说我…我仍然不能完全理解…
I mean I-I still don’t fully understand
…是因为你醉得和嗨得太厉害了
whether you were so drunk and stoned
以为我们真的做♥爱♥了呢
that you thought we had sex
还是因为你只想开个玩笑 结果却开过头了
or were you just were making a joke and it backfired.
说实话 我觉得那只是 诸多原因之一 你知道
Honestly, I think it was just one of those things, you know?
诸多原因之一…不 我是问你…
One of those things…no, I’m asking you
是因为你醉得和嗨得太厉害 还是只是想开个玩笑
was it that you were drunk and stoned or was it playing a joke…
因为我仍然搞不懂是怎么回事
because I’m still confused what happened.
我觉得重要的是 你知道
I think the important thing is that, you know,
我们争吵了 又和好了
we fought, we made up,
我们抱在了一起 美好的一天
we had a nice cuddle, beautiful day.
索菲 你在说什么呀
Sophie, what are you talking about?
我们吵了一架 你愤然离开
We had a fight and you stormed out.
我们没有和好
We didn’t make up.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好啊 你没事吧 我…
I’m fine, are you okay? I’m…
行了 宿醉先生
Okay, Mr. Hangover.
我觉得你该吃点东西了
I think it’s time for some food.
嗯 来往你胃里填点东西吧
Let’s get something in your stomach.
你这样有点吓到我了 索菲
You’re kind of freaking me out a little bit, Sophie.
我得说…那是熏肉吗
I’ve got to say…Is that bacon?
是啊
Yeah.
你讨厌我吃熏肉
You hate it when I eat bacon.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
这正是我想弄明白的
That’s what I’m trying to figure out.
我不明白你这是要干嘛
I don’t understand why you’re doing this.

No.
-不 不 不 不 -不什么 不什么
-No, no, no, no. -No what?
刚才…刚才这里有盘子…喂 有人吗
This was…There were plates…Hello?
你说什么盘子
What are you talking about plates?
-有人吗 有人吗 -你在干嘛…伊桑
-Hello, hello? -What are you…Ethan?
-你去哪儿了 -谁去哪儿了
-Where’d you go? -Where’d who go?
伊桑
Ethan?
有人吗
Hello?
伊桑
Ethan?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!