伊桑 我正坐在这里
Ethan, I’m sitting here,
你正看着我坐在这里
you’re looking at me sitting here.
我实实在在
I’m real.
你正坐在我对面 对吗
You’re sitting across from me, right?
我正看着你坐在那里 那么按照你的逻辑…
I’m looking at you sitting there, so by your logic
…也许你不是真实的
maybe you’re not real.
这太没道理了
That doesn’t make any sense.
我饿了
I’m starving.
伊桑 要不你去收拾一下
Ethan, why don’t you clean yourself up
然后咱们一起聚个小餐
and we’ll all have a little dinner.
好了
There.
我说 有没有人有兴趣 明天出去远足
So, anybody interested in going on a hike tomorrow?
打我们到这儿之后 我就一直想要那么做
I’ve been wanting to do that ever since we got here.
我很乐意
I would love that.
很好
All right.
不过今晚 我想是游戏之夜
Tonight though, I’m thinking game night.
行了
All right.
好吧 也许你们是真实的 但我们能否承认…
Okay, maybe you’re real, but can we admit
…这不是一个平常的聚餐会
this isn’t some normal dinner party?
伊桑 你看上去有点不自在
Ethan, you’re looking a little uncomfortable.
我能为你做点什么吗
Can I help you with something?
好吧 那照你所说
Okay, so according to you,
这只是个普通的周末
this is just some average weekend.
明天我们全都回家
We all go home tomorrow,
你不需要做进一步的解释吗 就这样完了
and you don’t need any further explanation than that?
有的时候会发生这些事情
Sometimes these things just happen.
是的 没错 是会发生
Yeah, that’s right. They do.
我不接受
I don’t buy it.
好吧
All right.
有次我读到这样一篇 有关宇宙事件的文章
One time I read this article on cosmic occurrences.
我希望我还保留着…你…你会喜欢的
I wish I still had it…you…you would love it.
它大致是说 有时会发生些差错
And it basically says that aberrations happen.
要是事情一开始 就没什么意义…
You can drive yourself nuts trying to derive meaning
…而你愣要导出意义 那你可能就会疯掉
from things that have no meaning to begin with.
太有意思了
That’s so interesting.
是很有意思 对吗
It is, isn’t it?
没那么有意思
It’s not that interesting.
我来给你想个小例子
Let me think of an little example for you,
对你胃口的例子
something right up your alley.
呃…比如说你买♥♥了一只大猩猩
Um…Let’s say you buy a gorilla.
什么
Excuse me?
比如说你买♥♥了一只大猩猩 伊桑
Let’s say you buy a gorilla, Ethan.
你不能买♥♥大猩猩
You can’t buy a gorilla.
我知道 那是为了说故事
I know that, it was for the story.
那好吧 比如说你买♥♥了 一只土豚 行了吧
But fine, let’s say you buy an aardvark, okay?
你运回那只土豚 把它关进一间黑屋子里
You take that aardvark, you put him in a dark room.
一分钟后你拨亮开关 满屋通明
A minute later you flip that switch, the lights come on.
我们都知道这是电在起作用
Now we all know how electricity works,
但对它而言 那是个奇迹
but for him it’s a miracle.
神奇事件发生了
Magic happened…
先前还是黑漆漆的屋子 现在亮堂堂的
that previously dark room is now illuminated
它以前从没想过 会有这样的可能…
with possibilities he’s never seen before…
它会怎么做呢
and what does he do?
它会东问西问毁掉这些
Does he ruin it by questioning how or why?
不 它会好好享受
No. He enjoys it.
可我不是土豚
Well, I’m not an aardvark.
我也不是大猩猩
And I am not a gorilla.
你别管了 我来吧
Don’t worry about it. I got it.
嗯…
Um.
还剩下一点
There a little bit left.
我们把它干了
Should we finish it?
这情境太特别了
This is quite the situation.
我完全同意
You can say that again.
伊桑有没有…我是说你的伊桑…
Has Ethan…I mean your Ethan…
你们俩有没有谈到过…
have you guys talked about anything
或他有没有向你说过
or has he said anything to you at all?
说什么
Like what?
唔 伊桑…我的伊桑和我
Well, Ethan…my Ethan and I,
我们知道我们讨论过这个
we know we’ve discussed it.
比如他知道我什么时候 要进入那房♥子
Like he knew when I was going to go in the house
我也知道他什么时候进去…
and I knew when he was going to and…
你们分享你们的经历
You shared your experiences.
是的 分享大部分
Yeah, for the most part.
你想知道是否我们 也分享我们的经历
And you want to know if we shared our experiences also.
我想我只是好奇
Guess I’m just curious.
我能理解
I can see that.
你知道我好奇什么吗
You know what I’m curious about?
你是更关心我和你的伊桑
Are you more concerned with the experiences
在一起的经历呢
that me and your Ethan shared
还是更关心我了解到的…
or are you more concerned with what I know
…你和我的伊桑 在一起的经历
about the experiences that you and my Ethan shared?
在我看来你似乎对这两种情况中的
Seems to me you care a lot more about one
一个的关心程度远超另一个
of those scenarios than the other.
能把酒瓶还给我吗
Are you going to give that back?
要我说 为了我们接下来将有的
I say for the sake of the super fun evening
这超好玩的一夜起见
we’re about to have,
让我们继续简简单单地 保持我们的欢乐情绪
let’s keep it simple and keep our cheery dispositions
我么会继续赞美你的鞋子 你也可以继续装作…
and I’ll keep complimenting your shoes and you can keep pretending
…喜欢我头发向后夹起的样子
that you like the way I pin my hair back,
我们会开开心心的 然后看会有什么事
and we’ll just have a good time and see what happens.
我又想了下 你不介意 把这些盘子刷了吧
On second thought, do you mind taking care of those dishes?
你还是没告诉我 你们是打哪儿来的
You still haven’t told me where you’re from.
你还想追究下去吗
Are we still doing this?
我们是否也要比较下 和我们有关的女人的清单
Are we going to compare lists of women, too?
你知道 我要开始拼凑出完整图像
You know, I’m starting to piece this all together
想看看这一切到底是什么
and see it for what it is.
你们想破坏我和索菲的关系
You’re trying to sabotage my relationship.
伊桑 据我对你 所有关系的了解
Ethan, from what I understand about your relationships,
你应该相当精通 自我破坏的技巧
you should be well versed in the art of self-sabotage.
今夜的目的 不是要忙于进行…
The purpose of tonight is not to engage in
…我们之间某种扭曲的竞争
some warped competition between us,
至少我这边不是
at least not on my end.
这样会很不公平
It wouldn’t really be fair.
是吗 为什么这么说
Yeah? Why is that?
你还没想明白吗
Haven’t you figured it out yet?
是老K
It’s kings.
是老K或A尖 你一定有这些牌
It’s kings or it’s aces is what’s going on.
你一定想玩什么花样
There’s something going on.
你还是多担心你自己的牌吧
Why don’t you worry about your own cards.
我都不知道为什么 我们还要继续玩下去
I don’t even know why we’re continuing right now.
我基本上知道 你手里的每一张牌
I basically know every card you’re holding.
你是说我早就漏牌了
Are you saying that I have a tell?
你漏大发了
You have big tells.
你想知道你怎么泄露的吗
You want to know what your tell is?
我想知道你从哪边看出来的
I want to know what you think it is.
你有种一成不变的
You have a very consistent
虽说非常可爱的 索菲式耸肩动作
albeit very cute Sophie shoulder shrug
看起来有点像这样
that looks a little bit like this.
噢 你耸肩吗
Ooh, do you do the shrug?
对不起 别和她说话
Excuse me. Don’t talk to her.
她完了 她不跟了
She’s dead. She folded.
现在只剩你和我了
It’s just you and me now.
你做了耸肩动作
You did the shoulder shrug.
显然你有一手好牌
You obviously have a good hand.
比如说一对大牌 甚至可能三张一样
It’s like a high pair or maybe even three of a kind.
还不特么赶紧加注 我说
Fucking raise this shit, man.
一辈子只活一次啊
You only live once.
好吧 我加注
Okay. I’ll raise.
既然我知道你那么有信心
Now I know you have the confidence.
而我一手烂牌
I have a shit hand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!