刚才有熏肉就在那些盘子里…
There was bacon right there on those plates…
你在说什么啊 伊桑 回答我
What are you talking about? Ethan, answer me.
不可能…熏肉的味道…
You can’t…the smell of bacon…
不可能在五分钟之内 就把熏肉的气味赶光啊
you can’t get the smell of bacon out in five minutes.
-刚才有熏肉…-什么熏肉
-There was bacon…-What about bacon?
就在这里 刚才有熏肉在这里
Right here. There was bacon here.
你为什么要这样作怪
Why are you acting like this?
见鬼 索菲 索菲
Shit. Sophie, Sophie.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
索菲 索菲…
Sophie, Sophie…
-干嘛 -对不起
-What? -I’m sorry.
-什么 -对不起 你等一下
-What? -I’m sorry, just wait.
对不起 我刚才抓狂了 我知道
I’m sorry. I’m spazing out in there, I know,
但有些事太他妈诡异了
but something fucking weird
像是发生了《迷离时空》里的鬼玩意儿
like Twilight Zone shit is going on here,
我想搞清到底怎么回事 明白吗
and I’m trying to get a handle on it, okay?
昨晚我们用了一顿美好的晚餐
Last night we had a nice dinner.
一起好吃好喝了一番 是吗
We had a blast together, right?
-是的 -好的
-Yes. -Okay.
然后我们吸了点大♥麻♥
Then, we smoked some pot.
我在沙发上睡着了
I fell asleep on the couch.
接下来我知道的事是 你弄醒了我
Next thing I know, you woke me up
声称我们刚刚一起做♥爱♥了
claiming that we had just had sex together.
因为我们做了
Because we did!
好吧 我过来这里
Okay. I came here.
这里没人
Nobody was here.
我就在这里的沙发上睡着了
I fell asleep on this couch
并在半夜醒来时 发现你依偎在我旁边
and I woke up to you snuggling me.
什么 你在说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
你这样否认在我看来 简直疯了 不是吗
That’s crazy to me that you would deny that, okay?
-我没来过 -一点不错
-I didn’t. -Exactly.
就像我否认和你做过爱一样疯狂
Crazy just like me denying that I had slept with you.
你明白我在说什么吗
You know what I’m saying?
我们有各自与对方在一起的 完全分离的经历
We had two completely separate experiences with each other
我们俩没有一个记得的…
that neither of us remembers, and…
稍等一下 我要独自 进到里面去 好吗
Hang on a second. I’m going to go in there by myself, okay?
为什么
Why?
你就呆在这儿 就30秒钟 呆着别动
You just stay here for like 30 seconds. Don’t move.
伊桑
Ethan!
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, Babe.
能把毛巾递给我吗
Can you hand me a towel?
你在里面洗澡
You’re in that shower.
我刚递给你毛巾
I just handed you a towel.
好吧 你看 我不再生你气了
Okay, you know what, I’m not even mad anymore.
现在你吓到我了
Now you’re just scaring me,
我不明白 为什么你要这么做
and I don’t understand why you’re doing this.
去啊 你自己去看看 索菲
Go, go see for yourself, Sophie.
小心点
Be careful.
嘿 整个早上你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been all morning?
你好吗 索菲
Hello, Sophie.
我只是走了走
I was just walking.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
外面真的很不错哈
That’s really nice out?
说实话这里有点太亮了
It’s actually a little bright in here.
你介意我把这拉上吗
Do you mind if I close these?
早上的阳光太烈了
The morning sun here is insane.
过来抱一个
Give me a hug.
不好意思 我汗津津的
Sorry. I’m a little sweaty.
没事
That’s okay.
拜托
Come on.
索菲
Sophie.

Soph?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
有没搞错
You’re kidding me!
索菲
Sophie?
噢 我的天哪 嘿 你没事吧
Oh my God! Hey, are you okay?
你在里面 就是你
You’re in there. It’s you.
你在锻炼
You’re exercising.
这怎么回事
What is happening?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这简直…荒唐透顶
This is so…crazy.
那真的发生过吗
Did that really happen?
我是说 那样的…那样的事…
I mean, did that, was that…
我只是不…我不理解
I just don’t…I don’t understand.
那是另一个维度吗
Is it another dimension,
当你穿过那道门…
like when you go through the door,
…就到了生存的另一个面 还是…
is it another plane of existence or…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我一点也不知道
I’ve no clue.
我觉得我们只消说 发生了诡异的破事
I think we need to just say some weird shit happened.
我们把它禁闭起来
We compartmentalize it.
也许存在某种宇宙偏差…
There was a cosmic aberration of some sort…
-是啊 是啊 不再管它 -我们回家
-Yeah, yeah. Move on. -And we go home.
我们不再谈论这事 我们也不再思考这事
We don’t talk about this again, and we just stop thinking about it.
好的
Okay.
-是啊 我们可以不管它了 -结束
-Yeah. We could move on. -Done.
噢 我的天哪 我还是禁不住要想
Oh my God, I can’t stop thinking about it.
你呢
Can you?
我们只是需要 我想…
We’re just going to have to just I guess…
一点时间 你知道
Time, you know.
我不可能不去想这事 伊桑
I’m not going to be able to stop thinking about this, Ethan.
那我们还能怎么样呢
Well, what else can we do?
我是说 我们…我们 该怎么做呢 你说
I mean what are we, what ar we going to do, you know?
唔 我的意思是…
Well, I mean, there’s the…
疯狂的举动是…
there’s the crazy thing to do which is…
什么
What?
那就是 你知道 去探个究竟
Which is to, you know, explore it further.
探个究竟
Explore it further?
我知道你只是 呆了一小会儿…
I know you only had a little bit of it…
是啊 我在那儿好像 只呆了三秒钟
Yeah. I was there for like three seconds.
我知道 可我…可我呆了整个一晚上…
I know. And I, but I had a whole evening…
…在那屋里 我不得不说
In that house, and I have to say,
我知道我现在 听上去像个疯子
I know I sound like a crazy person right now,
但我不得不说 那的确有点神奇
but I have to say it was kind of magical.
-可是…-那…
-Well…-It was…
可是也别过于夸张了 在那儿发生的神奇之事
But don’t go overboard with the whole magic of what happened there
因为我知道你在那儿 干了什么 明白吗
because I know what you did in there, okay?
好吧 我说的不是那个
All right. That’s not what I’m talking about.
我说的不是那种神奇
I’m not talking about that kind of magic.
那里有一种激♥情♥
There was a rush.
非常令人激动 我感受到幸福
It was exciting. I felt happy.
还不仅仅是那样
And it wasn’t just that.
不仅仅是在客房♥里的时间
It wasn’t just the time in the guest house.
我是说 我们在主宅里 也一样过得很愉快
I mean, we had a great time in the main house.
是的 不错 我们过得很愉快
Yes, we did. We had a good time.
不只是因为大♥麻♥
It wasn’t just the weed.
我是说 我们有了交流 我们有了谈话
I mean we were connecting, we were talking,
我们很开心 我们…很开心
we were happy, we were…happy.
是的
Yes.
可我们在洛拉帕鲁扎音乐节上的
We also had a fantastic time
狂欢时光也同样奇妙无比
when we did ecstasy at Lalapalooza,
但在生活中我们不会每天
but we’re not going to do
都那么做 那样会死…
that every day of our lives because you die…
-是啊 -对吗
-Right. -Okay?
这关乎到我们的安危
There’s a question of our safety here.
是的 但我不觉得这事很危险
Yeah. But I didn’t feel like it was dangerous.
我不觉得…我觉得很安全
I didn’t feel…I felt safe.
我也不觉得危险
I didn’t feel dangerous, either.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!