我没有任何借口
and I have no excuse.
当然我有不安全感
Of course I was insecure
当然我们当时正渐行渐远
and of course we were drifting apart at the time
我没有想着去沟通
and instead of trying to communicate
却鲁莽行事 我做出了可怕的决定
I lashed out and I made a terrible decision,
那…
and that’s…
是啊
Right.
不 让我说完
No, let me finish.
那不是借口
That’s no excuse.
你有弃我而去所有权利
You had every right to abandon me,
但是你没有 你在那儿守着我
but you didn’t, and you stuck in there with me
你去见那个我们一起去看的 无聊的婚姻理疗师
and you went to see that stupid therapist that we see,
即使我们一点也不想去 但你一直坚持着
even though we didn’t want to, and you kept going,
你一直努力坚持着 你在中途等着我
and you kept trying, and you met me halfway
而我却为自己辩护 这些我都很抱歉
and I was defensive and I’m sorry about that.
我想说谢谢你 谢谢你 为我们做出的这些努力
And I want to say thank you for making those efforts for us,
我向你保证 我会尽我最大力量…
and I promise you I’m going to do my best
…在那里与你会合 行吗
to meet you there, okay?
我保证
I promise.

Hello.

Hey.
今天早上我没听见你起床
I didn’t hear you get up this morning.
我只是下来看看 有什么电视可以看
I just came down to see if there was anything on TV.
怎么 你认为我在说谎
What, do you think I’m lying to you?

No.
不 我只是…只是觉得…
No, I was…just seemed to…
你有什么事想谈谈吗
Is there anything you want to talk about?
没有
No.
你有事想谈谈
There anything you want to talk about?
你看 这个周末超级怪异…
Look this weekend is super weird…
-那也没什么 对吗 -是的
-that’s okay, right? -Yeah.
我是说 你知道 我觉得这可能有点困扰
I mean, you know, I think it can be confusing,
但是我…
but I just…
你知道那很不真实 对吗
you know it’s not real, right?
我是说 我不是那个
I mean, I’m not
在那儿做仰卧起坐的家伙…
that guy out there doing sit-ups…
我绝不可能真的会对某个…
And I could never be really interested
…其他版本的你产生兴趣
in some other version of you,
知道我真实的索菲就在这里…
knowing that my real Sophie is here…
-是的 -我只是…
-Right. -And I just…
我想确定你仍然同意
I want to make sure you still agree.
是的
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
很好
Okay.
好的 我们很好
Okay. We good?
是的 我们很好
Yeah, we’re good.
-我们当然很好 -很好
-Of course we’re good. -All right.
非常感谢你 深夜两点给我打电♥话♥
Thanks a lot for calling me at two in the morning.
我真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
好像我第二天 不用醒来上班似的
Like I don’t have a job to wake up for tomorrow.
也许下一次你想不起 自己住在哪里时
Maybe next time you can’t remember where you live,
你应该问你老婆
you should ask your wife.
我不确定深夜两点…
I’m not sure what you were doing
…你在搞什么名堂 但是…
at two in the morning anyway, but
嘿 兔兔 我是妈妈
Hey, Bunny. It’s mama.
我在考虑昨天我们的谈话
I was just thinking about our conversation yesterday.
我不知道
I don’t know.
只是你听上去不像平常的你
You just didn’t sound like your usual self,
所以我想确认一下你没事吧…
so I just wanted to be sure you’re okay…
嘿 哥们 你成长的街道叫伯克曼
Hey, man. The street you grew up on was Berkman.
希望那可以澄清些事
Hope that clears things up.
回头再聊
Talk to you soon.

Hey.
-嘿 -唔…
-Hey. -Um.
刚才发生了件相当奇怪的事情
So something really weird just happened.
我收到了一堆语♥音♥留言 有我妈妈的和道格和大卫的
I got a bunch of voice mails from my mom and Doug and Dave
说我打电♥话♥给他们 问了些着实奇怪的问题
saying I had called them asking really weird questions,
但我没给他们打过电♥话♥
but I didn’t call them.
这太奇怪了
That is weird.
是啊
Yeah.
会不会是放口袋里无意中拨的
Do you think you pocket dialed them?
我不认为放口袋里 无意拨号♥能解释得通
I don’t think the pocket dial makes as much sense
因为我跟他们对话了 还问了问题
because I was talking and asking questions.
-我一定…-那你觉得是怎么回事
-I would have…-So what do you think it was?
噢 你觉得是他给他们打的
Oh, you think that he called them.
是的 在我看来 那是个合理的结论
Yeah, and to me that’s a logical conclusion.
他看上去像我
He looks like me.
他听上去像我
He sounds like me.
他有个手♥机♥
He’s got a cellphone.
我觉得他也许想 冒充我还是怎么着
I think he might be impersonating me or something.
是啊 可我不觉得他会做这事
Right. I-I just don’t think that he would do that.
你觉得你那么了解他
Do you think you know him that well?
好吧 我的意思是 我比你更了解他一些
Well, I mean, I know him a little better than you do.
你从没跟他打过照面
You’ve never met him.
不过我还是要说这很奇怪
But I mean it’s weird.
我可以…我完全可以 问问他 如果你想的话
I can…I can totally ask him if you want.
不 不用了
No, that’s okay.
-只是…-好的
-It’s just…-Okay.
-只是太奇怪了 -是的
-It’s just a weird thing. -Okay.
是很奇怪
It is weird.
我想去商店一趟
I’m going to go to the store.
你要我给你买♥♥点什么吗
Do you want me to get you anything?
呃…不用
No.
我不需要
I’m good.
-谢谢 -你想去可以一起去
-Thanks. -Well, you can come if you want.
你不介意我呆在这里吧
Do you mind if I just hang out here?
-当然不 -好的
-Of course not. -Okay.
好的
Okay.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
呃…对不起
Sorry.
好极了
Great.

Hey.
来的不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
不 不
No, no.
我刚做了一些仰卧起坐
I was doing some sit-ups.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你想谈什么呢
What do you want to talk about?
上一次我在这里时发生的事
What happened the last time I was here.
是啊 那显然很重要
Yeah, that was obviously important.
是的
Yeah.
伊桑 你是那么善于表达
Ethan, you’re so good at articulating
你说的与我感觉的一模一样
exactly what it is that I’m feeling
连我自己都做不到那样
in a way that I can’t even do,
你说的每句话都是 我一直希望听到的
and it’s everything that I’ve been wanting to hear,
但是现在我不知所措
but now I don’t know what to do.
我无法将它们从我头脑中赶走
I can’t get it out of my head.
唔 我很高兴我说了…
Well, I’m glad I said
…你想听的话 你知道
what you wanted to hear, you know.
你来见我还有什么别的事吗
Is there anything else you wanted to see me about?
我惦记着这样
I’ve missed this.
我也是
Me too.

Hi.
买♥♥的东西呢
Where are the groceries?
什么
What?
商店怎么说 出什么事了
What about the store? What happened?
商店关门了
The store was closed.

Oh.
嘿 我来给我们弄两杯 含羞草鸡尾酒怎么样
Hey, how about I make us a couple of mimosas?
我现在没太多情绪想喝 含羞草鸡尾酒 索菲
I’m not really in the mood for a mimosa right now, Sophie.
噢 别这样 很有意思的
Aw, come on. It’ll be fun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!