我想现在进行我的客房♥之行
I’d like to take my session at the guest house now
可以吗
if that’s cool.
唔 现在几点了
Um, what time is it?
很晚了 但我睡不着
It’s late, but I just can’t sleep.
噢 好吧 亲爱的
Oh, okay, sweetie.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她们应该是同一个 娃娃的六个版本
There are like six versions of the same doll.
无论怎么看她们完全独一无二
They’re completely unique in every way.
这里有六位不同的女士
There are six different ladies here.
-我看不出来 -好吧
-I don’t see it. -Okay.
你看 这一位是 漂亮的模特儿女孩
Okay, this one is the beautiful model girl
她老是爱谈起在高中时 她只是书呆子一个
who is always talking about how she was such a nerd in high school,
然后 噢 这一位…在她衣服下面…
and then oh, this one…it definitely has two
…肯定有两枚荡♥妇♥的印记 必有无疑
tramp stamps underneath that dress, for sure.
然后你看到的…
And then you’ve got…
这一位是世界上最酷的女孩
this one is the coolest girl in the world,
她会成为最棒的妻子
and she’d make the most wonderful wife,
但没人能无视她肥肥的大腿
but no one’s going to be able to look past her chubby thighs.
这些里面你最中意哪一个
Which one of these is your favorite?
哪一个是你最喜欢的
Which one do you like the most?
好的
Okay.
准备好看这个
Ready for this?
噢 我掉了
Ooh, I dropped it.
这怎么可能不是你 见过的最萌的东西
How is that not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?
-真的很萌 -太小了
-It really is cute. -It’s so tiny.
非常讨喜
It’s adorable.

Hey.

Hi.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
没干嘛 你在干啥
Nothing. What are you doing?
没…啥
No-o-thing.
你有没有…
Have you…
我有没有什么
Have I what?
没什么
Nothing.
没事
Never mind.
那么 今天有什么安排吗
So, what’s on the agenda for today?
我可能打算再四处看看
I was going to maybe go explore some more
你知道 就是…没问题吧
and you know, just…If that’s okay.
-当然 -那你呢
-Of course. -What about you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想我可能就呆在这里 读读书
I thought I’d maybe just hang out here, read.
听起来不错 也许 我晚些时候会再过来
Sounds nice. Maybe I’ll come by in a little bit
我们可以呆些时候
and we can spend some time.
怎么都行
Whatever you want.
很好
Okay.
噢 我找到你手♥机♥了
Oh, I found your phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
不会吧
Come on.
有人吗
Hello.
我在上面
I’m up here.
小心碰头
Watch your head, okay?
上面很可爱嘛
Very cute up here.
有一点儿小
It’s a little small.
你在这上面干嘛
What are you doing up here?
我感到自己很高大
I’m feeling very big.
我感到高大无比
I feel enormous.
唔 我很高兴你在这儿
Um. I’m glad you’re here
因为有些事我想和你谈谈
because there is something I want to talk to you about.
这有点像是”房♥间里的大象”
And it’s a bit of an elephant in the room,
我觉得到了讨论这事的时候了
and I think it’s time we discuss it.
-好啊 -行吗
-All right. -Okay.
-这个 -噢 这个…
-This. -Oh, that…
就玩这个
Is happening.

Oh.
-好吧 -女士优先
-Well. -Ladies first.
那就不客气了
In that case.
-谁特么会以圈开始啊 -我知道
-Who the fuck starts with O? -I know.
你特么以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
疯了
Crazy.
该死的无政♥府♥主义者
Goddamn anarchist.
行啊 那我就在当中 画个叉好了
All right. I’ll just do an X in the middle.
这一步不错
That’s a great move.

Boom.
我想我知道下面会怎么样
I think I see where this is headed.
但还不是特别确定
I’m not quite sure yet.
是啊 我要在这儿挡住你
Yeah, I’m going to block you there.
-你觉得我该往哪儿走呢 -这会怎么结束呢
-Where do you think I should go? -How’s it going to end?
-你觉得我该往哪儿走呢 -谁会赢啊
-What do you think I should do? -Who’s going to win?
噢 大悬念啊
Oh, the suspense!
噢 是啊 这就结了
Oh, yes, and there it is.
你的下一个游戏是什么呢
What’s your next game?
我的下一个游戏适合给…
My next game is something that is appropriate
…大于六龄童的人玩
for people over the age of six.
我觉得这点很重要
I think that’s a thing.
你为什么不再吻我了
Why don’t you kiss me anymore?
唔 我很享受就这样呆着
Um, I’ve enjoyed just hanging out
重新建立联结…
and reconnecting and…
我也是
I have too.
我知道 可我喜欢吻你 我也很想吻你
I know, but I love kissing you and I miss it.
是不是我做了什么事 让你不安了还是…
Is there something I’m doing that’s bothering you or…
噢 天哪 不 完全不是
Oh my God, no, not at all.
有没有感到我们玩得很开心
Does it feel like we’re having a good time?
我们玩得开心极了
We’re having a great time.
是吗
Yeah.
-把这给我 -你拿我粉笔
-Give me this. -You’re taking my chalk.
这是我的…这是我的粉笔
That’s my…that’s my chalk.
我知道这是你的粉笔
I know it’s your talk.

Hey.
好吧 这很奇怪
All right. This is weird,
但我觉得 我有几件衬衫不见了
but I think some of my shirts are missing.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
你肯定它们没挂在衣橱里
Are you sure they’re not just hanging in the closet
你没把它们打包 像你通常做的那样
and you didn’t pack them like you usually do?
不 不 我打包的东西不在这儿
No, no. Stuff that I packed is not here.
-那就奇怪了 -是的 是很奇怪
-Well, that’s weird. -Yeah. That’s weird.
什么那么好笑
What’s so funny?
噢 没什么
Oh, nothing, I guess.
只是条好笑的短♥信♥
Just a funny text.
噢 是吗 谁发的短♥信♥
Oh yeah? Who’s texting you?
呃…
Um…
等一下 他给你发短♥信♥
Wait, he’s texting you?
宝贝 没什么的
Babe, it’s nothing.
只是条短♥信♥ 行吗
It’s just a text, okay?
我没不高兴 我只是觉得很怪异
I’m not upset. I just think it’s weird.
他们有手♥机♥
They have cellphones?
他们到底打的什么主意
What plan do they even have?
谢谢
Thanks.
今天外面太漂亮了
So nice outside today.
呃…
Um.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么要欺骗我
Why did you cheat on me?
对不起 那可能…
I’m sorry. That’s probably…
-没关系 -要是你不愿意…
-That’s okay. -Not something you want to…
不 没事
No, that’s okay.
这个周末我有时也在考虑这事
I have been thinking about that a bit this weekend,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!