是的
Yeah.
还有吗
Anything else?
我想就这样了
I think that’s it.
就这样了 我同意
I do too.
既然现在我们有点 像是试水性质的
So since we’re just kind of like dipping our toes in here,
我觉得第一回合也许我们
I think maybe we shouldn’t spend
不该花太长时间呆在里面
too much time in there the first go-around.
好的 15分钟怎么样
Okay. How does 15 minutes sound?
好的 我觉得可以
Yeah, I think that’s good.
好的 但是 你知道 你别站在外面等我
Okay, but don’t, you know, stand outside waiting for me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
唔 你知道 我想 那会让我很紧张的
Well, you know, I think it’s going to make me nervous
要是我想到你一直 站在门外等我出来
if I think you’re waiting right outside the door.
是啊 好吧 有道理
Yeah, okay. That’s fair.
噢 你是说 我现在就走
Oh, you mean, like right now?
-是的 -是啊 好吧
-Yeah. -Yeah, okay.
是的 对不起
Yes, sorry.
-好了 -去吧
-Okay. -Go ahead.
好的
Okay.
玩得开心点 但注意安全
Enjoy yourself, but be safe.

Hey.
画的不错哦
It’s nice.
你可以实话实说
You could be honest.
我承受得了批评
I handle the criticism.
不 它…
No, it’s…
好吧
okay.
我觉得我看上去有点严厉
I think I look a little severe.
你是这样看我的
Is that how you see me?

No.
我不是个很好的画家而已
I’m just not a very good painter.

No.
我想试着模仿德加
I was trying to emulate Degas
他用那些奇妙的色彩 点亮他所画肖像的脸
who lights up his portrait faces with all these wonderful colors.
德加
Degas?
不幸的是 这画看上去像是
Unfortunately, it looks like
你的脸被火点燃了…
your face was lit on fire…
这不是我的意图
Which was not my intention.
我道歉
I apologize.
但这却产生了一个奇妙的题目
But it yielded a wonderful title, though.
我在想把它取名为 《索菲我的爱 烧伤患者》
I’m thinking of calling it “Sophie My Love, the Burn Victim.”
或者换个题目叫 《索菲我的爱 十足的贱♥人♥》
Or the alternate title “Sophie My Love, the Full-On Bitch”
因为我看上去贱气十足
because I look awfully bitchy.
-这个嘛…-对不起
-Well…-Sorry.
唔 这话也不错 有时你是挺贱的
Well, in all fairness, sometimes you’re a bitch.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是的 但这样挺好
Yeah, but it’s cool
因为我有时是混♥蛋♥嘛 你知道
because I’m an asshole sometimes, you know?
没错
Right.
我们可以这么说 对吗
We can say that, right?
不 我觉得挺好
No, I think it’s good.
-过去一点 -谢谢
-Scoot over. -Thanks.
好了
Okay.

Cheers.
-干 -祝一起度个完美周末
-Cheers. -To a perfect weekend together.
味道很不错
That’s very nice.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
不去那儿 就在这儿
Nowhere but here.
你为什么紧张
Why are you nervous?
我没紧张啊
I’m not nervous.
为什么你觉得我紧张了
Why do you think I’m nervous?
把手给我
Give me your hand.
怎么 你不信任我
What? Don’t you trust me?
你在监视我
You were spying on me.
噢 是啊 你好像在里面 有20多分钟了吧
Well, yeah. You were like over 20 minutes in there.
20多分钟…
Over 20…
我们又不是说好了是严格的 15分钟
we didn’t agree it would be exactly 15 minutes,
就超过了5分钟
five minutes over?
是啊 可你知道 我们也没有
Yeah, but you know, we didn’t agree
说好了可以有亲昵的按♥摩♥之类的
on like intimate massages either.
等等 等等 亲昵的 亲昵的按♥摩♥
Wait, wait. Intimate, intimate massages?
你真这样想
Are you serious?
你很享受的样子
You were into it.
我没有很享…
I was not into…
那个我在里面轻摇你的身子
I was rocking your body in there.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
对不起 我可以理解为什么
I’m sorry. I can see how
那可能会让你感到不舒服了
that might have made you uncomfortable,
我道歉
and I apologize.
-行吗 -是有点令人困惑 对不起
-Okay? -It’s a little confusing. Sorry.
好吧 不会再发生了
All right. It won’t happen again.
-好的 -我理解
-Okay. -Understood.
那么总体感觉如何呢
How was it in general though?
噢 天哪 太怪异了
Oh my God, it’s so weird.
-太奇怪了 -真的很古怪
-It’s so strange. -It’s really odd.
我是说 那个你真的…真的很不错
I mean, you were just…you were wonderful.
既风趣又有魅力 你一直在跟我说…
You were funny and charming, and you just kept telling me
…那些我们应该在这地方做的
all these great things we should
所有有意思的事情…
do on the property and…
对你来说他感觉就像我
Does he feel like me to you?
他就是你…他只是有点…
He is you…he’s just a little…
有点什么
A little what?
那…怎么形容呢…你知道
It’s…how to describe it…You know,
你好像非常风趣 你知道
it’s like you’re funny, you know.
你有很好的幽默感 人人都会喜欢你…
You have a great sense of humor and everyone likes you and…
谢谢
Thanks.
你是那样的人…在那里面
And that’s who you are…in there,
但那好像是在记忆当中的
but it’s like a memory of it.
就像是让我想起了 这样的你还是什么
It’s like I’m being reminded of it or something,
但就发生在我的眼前
but it’s happening right in front of me.
这样说有道理吗
Does that make any sense?
你是想说那像是…那像是…
You’re not saying that like it’s like…
…有个更好版本的我 在那里面 是这意思吗
the better version when you’re in there, right?
-不 不…不 -可你…好吧
-No, no, no, no, no. -You’re just…
完全不是 疯狂的就在这里
Not at all. That’s the crazy thing.
那里面就是你 你知道
It is you in there, you know?
那在体貌方面呢…你注意到有任何不同吗
What about the physicality…do you notice any differences?
没有 没什么不同
No. No, not really.
是吗
Yeah.
对了 头发
You know what, the hair.
头发有点怪怪的
There’s something about the hair.
头发
The hair?
嗯哼 头发有点不一样
It’s a little different.
好像更乱一点 像是在海滩上
It’s like it’s a little messier, it’s kind of beachy.
-你是说像在海滩上 -是的
-Did you say beachy? -Yeah.
过来 让我看看
Come here. Let me see.
好像是 好像是…
It’s like, like kind of…
不 唔 不太像…
well, well, it’s like really…
我不知道 我弄得不太对好像
I don’t know. I’m not doing it right or something.
-我不知道 -是吗
-I don’t know. -Yeah.
不管它了
Don’t worry about it.
好的
Cool.
噢 还有 你不戴眼镜
Oh, and you know what, you don’t wear glasses.
你在里面不戴眼镜 看上去完全没有问题
You don’t wear glasses in there and you seem totally fine with it.
是啊
Well.
在那客房♥里 我是个 有着完美视力的冲浪者
In the guest house, I’m a surfer with perfect vision.
我们朝这方向努力
We’ll work on this.
不 还是不太像…不 已经很好了
It’s not quite…No, it’s good.
我们差不多还原了
We’re getting there.
你以前试过隐形眼镜 对吗
You’ve tried contacts, right?
嘿 索
Hey, Soph?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!