你在仔细看吗?
Are you watching closely?
放在这里
Put it down on the end.
想想你的伟大成就
Take a minute to consider your achievement.
我说过一个水手溺死的感觉
I once told you about a sailor who described drowning to me.
你说他觉得就像回到家一样
Yes,he said it was like going home.
我说谎 他说痛苦至极
I was lying. He said it was agony.
艾佛波登
Alfred Borden
我以英王与最高法庭之名
this day,in the name of the king and the High Court of England
将你判处死刑
you will meet your end.
没人在乎消失的人
No one cares about the man in the box.
柯特?
Cutter?
柯特
Cutter!
你有什么遗言?
Do you have anything to say?
天灵灵地灵灵
Abracadabra.
你们是…
A brother?
双胞胎兄弟
A twin?
你一直伪装成法隆?
You were Fallon. The whole time?

No.
我们都是法隆
We were both Fallon.
也都是波登
We were both Borden.
你是消失的…
Were you the one who went into the box?
还是现身的那个人?
Or the one who came back out?
我们会轮流
We took turns.
重点就在于我们互换身分
The trick is where we would swap.
柯特早就知道了 但我说这太简单 太容易了
Cutter knew. Cutter knew. But I told him it was too simple,too easy.

No.
或许很简单 但是不容易
Simple,maybe,but not easy.
两个人共享一个生活并不容易
There’s nothing easy about two men sharing one life.
我不懂 怎么又流血了?
I don’t understand,how it can be bleeding again?
奥莉薇雅呢?你的妻子呢?
Wha…What about Olivia and your wife?
我们各有所爱
We each loved one of them.
我爱莎拉
I loved Sarah.
他爱奥莉薇雅
He loved Olivia.
我们各拥有一半的生活 这样对我们已经足够
We each had half of a full life really,which was enough for us…
只不过…
…just.
对她们却不够
But not for them.
自我牺牲才是精彩魔术的代价
See,sacrifice,Robert that’s the price of a good trick.
但是你完全不能体会 不是吗?
You wouldn’t know anything about that,would you?
我也做了牺牲
I’ve…I’ve made sacrifices.
-没有 -我有
-No. -Yes.
偷学别人不用花任何力气
It takes nothing to steal another man’s work.
我尽了一切努力
Yeah,it takes everything.
不 等等 我是…
No,no,wait,I’m not…
这需要勇气
It took courage.
我每晚都要鼓起勇气走进机器
It took courage to climb into that machine every night
不知道自己会消失不见…
not knowing if I’d be the man in the box…
或是神奇现身
…or in the prestige.
你想看看我的代价吗?
Do you want to see what it cost me?
你还没看过这地方吧?
You didn’t see where you are,did you?
你看 你看
Look. Look.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
你到了世界另一端
You went halfway around the world.
花了一大笔钱
You spent a fortune.
做出可怕的事
You did terrible things.
真正可怕的事
Really terrible things,Robert.
结果什么都没得到
And all for nothing.
-什么都没得到? -对
-For nothing? -Yeah.
你不懂我们为什么要变魔术
You never understood why we did this.
观众知道真♥相♥
The audience knows the truth.
现实既残酷又悲惨
The world is simple. It’s miserable.
没有奇迹 没有魔法
Solid…Solid all the way through.
但是如果你能骗倒他们 即使只有一秒钟
But if you could fool them even for a second
就能让他们惊叹
…then you could make them wonder.
然后你就能…
And then you…
然后你就能看到非常特别的事
Then you got to see something very special.
你真的不知道吗?
You really don’t know.
那就是观众脸上的表情
It was it was the look on their faces.
每一场魔术表演都有三个步骤
Every magic trick consists of three parts,or acts.
第一个步骤是”以虚代实”
The first part is called “the pledge.”
魔术师先秀出一个真实的东西
The magician shows you something ordinary.
第二个步骤是”偷天换日”
The second act is called “the turn.”
魔术师利用这个普通的东西
The magician takes the ordinary something
做出令人叹为观止的表演
and makes it into something extraordinary.
但是你还不会鼓掌
But you wouldn’t clap yet
因为把东西变不见还不够
because making something disappear isn’t enough.
你必须把它变回来
You have to bring it back.
现在你想找出秘诀
Now you’re looking for the secret.
但是绝对找不到 因为你没真正在看
But you won’t find it,because,of course,you’re not really looking.
你并不是真的想知道
You don’t really want to work it out.
你想要被骗
You want to be fooled.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!