People are excited by Cutter’s version. Imagine what we’d do
这将是前所未见的伟大魔术
with the real illusion. We’d have the greatest magic act anyone’s ever seen.
他知道我是你的助手
He knows I work for you.
他才会用你来打探我的秘诀
Exactly why he’ll want to hire you. He’ll want my secret.
-他凭什么信任我? -因为你要告诉他真♥相♥
-Why would he trust me? -Because you’re gonna tell him the truth.
乖女孩
Good girl.
你一定想知道 花大钱买♥♥到的是什么
You must be curious to see what so much money has bought you.
你正好来目睹我们的处♥女♥秀
Fitting you should be here for her maiden voyage.
你的高帽
Your hat.
你最好退后一点
You might want to stand back.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
让我们来处理就好了
Perhaps it would be best if you left us to it.
-有问题吗 泰斯拉? -没有
-Is there a problem,Mr. Tesla? -No.
-下星期再回来 -下星期?
-Come back next week. -Next week?
下星期就没问题
Next week,it will be fine.
机器有时候也会闹脾气
Just a little temperamental.
-很不错的工作室 -我们尽力了
-Interesting workshop. -Yeah,we make do.
-我是奥莉薇雅 -我知道
-My name is Olivia…-I know who you are.
你来偷我的秘诀?
Here to steal the rest of my show?
我有你缺少的东西
To give your show what it’s missing.
-我缺少什么? -我
-Yeah,what might that be? -Me.
我刚才正在说…我们需要女性魅力
I was just saying that,wasn’t I? A woman’s touch.
我离开安杰
I’ve left Angier.
需要工作
-All right. -I want a job.
-我知道你一定不信任我 -我为什么不信任你?
-I know you’ve no reason to trust me. -Why wouldn’t I trust you?
你是我敌手的情人 当然能信任
You’re only the mistress of my enemy. Why wouldn’t I trust you?
-波登先生 -艾佛
-Mr. Borden. -Alfred.
我要告诉你事实
I’m going to tell you the truth.
干我们这行 没有所谓的事实
Now that is a slippery notion
不是吗? 温小姐
in our line of work,isn’t it,Miss Wenscombe?
我会来这里 是安杰派我来的
I am here because he sent me here.
他要我替你工作 偷你的秘诀
He wants me to work for you and steal your secret.
为什么?
What does he need my secret for?
他的魔术算顶尖了
His trick is topnotch.
他消失后立刻出现在舞台另一边
He vanishes,and then he reappears instantly
痴肥又不开口 而且喝得烂醉
on the other side of the stage,mute,overweight and,unless I’m mistaken,very drunk.
不过还是很棒 何必偷我的?
It’s astonishing. How does he do it? And tell me,Olivia
告诉我 他喜欢躲在台下吗?
does he enjoy taking his bows under the stage?
他快抓狂了
It’s killing him.
他像着了魔似的
He’s obsessed with discovering your methods.
只想知道你的手法
He thinks of nothing else
表演成功还不满足 我受够了
takes no pleasure in our success. And I’ve had enough.
跟他在一起没有未来
There is no future with him.
他派我来偷你的秘诀 我来告诉你他的秘密
He sent me here to steal your secrets,but I’ve come to offer you his.
这是实话吗?
This is the truth…is it?
你赶快把衣服穿好
Think you’d better get dressed,sir.
你迟到了 而且比平常更醉
Root,you’re late and more drunk than usual.
-立刻给我躲进舞台下面 -不
-Get down below stairs right away. -No.
我们得聊一聊 柯特先生
No,we need to have a little chat,Mr. Cutter.
麻烦大了
We have a problem. Cutter
波登就在对街表演
Borden is performing right across the street.
这里的问题更大
Yeah,we have a bigger problem.
路特他发现他可以狮子大开口
Root. He’s realized that he can make demands.
他要勒索我们?
Wha…? He’s blackmailing us?
我倒是很惊讶 这种人通常过很久才会想通
I was surprised,to tell you the truth. It usually takes them a lot longer to figure it out.
-他要多少? -没差啦
-How much does he want? -It makes no difference.
-我们得暂停演出 -暂停演出? 你看看
-We’ve got to stop doing the trick. -Stop the trick? Look at this.
你看看上礼拜的报纸
Last week they said
他们说你是伦敦首席表演家
you were the premier stage performer in London.
不是魔术师
Not magician
-而是表演家 -你想说什么?
-mind you. Performer of any kind. -What’s your point?
你成名太快
My point is,you’ve climbed too high
不能出纰漏
to get away with professional embarrassment.
最好别表演无法掌控的魔术
We don’t do any tricks we can’t control.
他想要多少都给他
Just pay him for now.
继续表演 直到波登开幕 我们再喊停
We keep doing the trick until Borden opens and then we’ll phase it out.
好吧
All right.
柯特很惊讶路特这么快就造♥反♥
Cutter was always surprised how fast Root turned bad.
我何德何能被你请喝啤酒?
To what do I owe the pleasure of this rather welcome pint of ale?
你是丹顿大♥师♥ 对吧?
-You’re the Great Danton,aren’t you? -Sh,sh,sh,sh,sh.
当然 别声张 我怕被骚扰
Of course I am,but don’t advertise it,because I’ll be mobbed with fans.
我们给他钱喝酒
We paid him enough to keep him in beers.
以防他扯后腿
You wouldn’t expect him to rock the boat.
各位可能看过这个魔术
Many of you may be familiar with this technique
没看过的人不要紧张
but for those of you who aren’t,do not be alarmed.
这个魔术很安全
What you’re about to see is considered safe.
你是谁?
And who are you?
我是个仰慕者 也是魔术师
I am a humble admirer and a fellow practitioner.
非常好
Mmm. Very good.
-再来一杯? -如果你要请客
-Another one? -Oh,if you insist.
-再来一杯 -我今晚没有演出
-Another. -I’m not performing tonight.
我只负责表演
I’m only doing one show,but to be frank
一切都由其他人安排
my people pretty much run things these days.
给我上去
Get up there.
上去
Get up!
你的移形遁影术
Your illusion,The Transported Man
我并不知道个中秘密
I’m not claiming to know your methods
但是我以前也有类似的表演 而且 我用一个替身
but I had a similar trick in my act and,uh…I used a double.
我懂了 很好
Mm,I see,very good.
结果出了麻烦
Well,it was,and then it went bad.
我没料到替身竟然喧宝夺主
What I didn’t count on was that when I incorporated this bloke into my act
把我的光彩全部夺走
he had complete power over me.
完全夺走?
Complete power,you say?
千万别让别人夺走你的光彩
Be very careful giving someone that power over you.
谢谢你
Huh. Thank you. Um…
谢谢你的忠告
Yes,thank you for the warning.
干杯
Hmm. Cheers.
下一个表演并不是魔术
I cannot claim this next feat as illusion.
不过这个表演很安全
What you’re about to see is considered safe.
伟大的丹顿大♥师♥
Oh! The Great Danton.
(大♥师♥在潘提剧场表演)
我在此致歉
I apologize.
我在对街的表演太精彩
There simply is too much magic…
不小心把自己变到这里来
…for my stage at The Pantages across the street.
太棒了!
抱歉打扰了
Pardon my intrusion.
-太棒了 -放过他吧
-And go easy on the poor chap.
他已经很努力了
He does try so very hard.
我不知道波登怎么找到他的
I don’t know how Borden found him.
我很小心把他藏好
Kept him under wraps. I was careful.
还是被他找到了
Yeah,well,he did.
是她泄的密吗?
Do you think it was her?
你没料到是我吧?
You weren’t expecting me?
你来晚了 你明明约下午
I expected you sooner. Your message said afternoon.
最近我的行动不便
It takes a bit for me to get around these days.
他从我身边夺走一切
He’s taken everything from me.
妻子 事业 还有你
My wife,my career now you.
是你派我来的
You sent me.
我派你 是要你偷他的秘诀 不是帮助他
I sent you to steal his secret,not to improve his act.
-那是我的工作 -或是爱上他
-It’s my job. -Or fall in love!
-我照你的话去做 -是吗?
-I did everything you asked! -Yes? Yes?
-他到底用什么手法? -柯特说的对 他用替身
-How does he do it? -Cutter was right,a double.
-波登当然这么说 -他什么都没说
-‘Course he said that. -He didn’t say it.
我看到化妆 眼镜 假发 我们没用到 不过都藏在后台
I’ve seen things,makeup,glasses,wigs. We don’t use for the show. I’ve seen it hidden backstage. Misdirection.
他故意让你误以为他用替身
He leaves them lying around to make you think that.
随时随地吗?不可能
He doesn’t know when I’m looking.
随时随地 他就是这种人
All the time,Olivia! That’s who he is!
你不懂吗?
That’s what it takes!
他一直在演戏
He lives his act,don’t you see?
他跟你上♥床♥不代表他信任你
Just because you’re sleeping with him doesn’t mean he trusts you.
你以为你什么都知道?
You think you can see everything,don’t you?
丹顿大♥师♥是睁眼瞎子 这是他的笔记

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!