对 但是有一个地方不同
Yeah,with one important difference.
这不是假锁
This isn’t a trick lock.
它被换成真锁
It’s been switched for a real one.
真是杀人的好方法
What a way to kill someone.
他们是魔术师 法官大人 表演者…
They’re magicians,Your Honor Showmen…
他们利用普通事物掩盖残酷真♥相♥
men who live by dressing up plain and sometimes brutal truths
让人感到惊奇…震撼
to amaze… to shock.
就算没有观众?
Even without an audience?
有一个观众
There was an audience.
这座水箱
You see,this water tank
对他们有特别的意义
was of particular significance to these two men.
很可怕的意义
Particularly awful significance.
谁有胆量上台绑住这位美女?
Which of you brave souls is willing to bind this lovely young woman?
绑住她的手腕
If you would tie her wrists
还有她的腿和脚踝
bind her feet around the ankle.
你们是水手吗?
Are either of you gentlemen sailors?
不是
No.
我想你们应该都会打的很紧
I’m sure you can both tie a strong knot.
劳勃!
Robert!
不! 不!
No,no.
茱莉亚…茱莉亚…
Julia. Julia!
我认识一名老水手
I knew an old sailor once.
他说他曾经落水 被船帆缠住
They told me he went overboard tangled in the sails.
他们整整花了五分钟救活他
They pulled him out but it took him five minutes to cough.
他说感觉好像回到家
He said it was like going home.
波登 你想干什么?
What do you want,Borden?
请你节哀顺变 安杰
I’m sorry for your loss,Angier.
你到底绑了什么结?
Which knot did you tie?
我一直问我自己这件事
I keep asking myself that.
结果呢?
And?
抱歉 我…我真的不知道
I’m sorry,I just don’t know.
你不知道?
You don’t know?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不知道?
You don’t know?
你不知道?
You don’t know?!
艾佛?
Alfred?
好消息 我们今天有表演了
Good news. We got our first booking.
-我们没见过面吧 -法隆是我的机关师
-I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure. -Mr. Fallon is my ingueieur.
-你从哪里拿到这些…? -求来的 借来的 别问了
-Where did you get all…? -I had to borrow and…don’t ask.
这位法隆先生很有办法
He’s a very enterprising soul is…is Mr. Fallon. So…
我们没钱支付他
We can’t afford to pay him.
有观众就会有钱
The money will come with the audience.
那现在呢?我赚的钱只够养活我们俩
But what about until then? What I earn,it’s barely enough for us.
别担心 我的食物分他一半
Don’t worry about it. I’ll share half my food with him or something.
你得先分给另一个人
You’re going to be doing that with someone else.
-不会吧? 你…? -我要生宝宝了
-No. You’re…? -Having a baby.
天啊 我们应该告诉法隆
Oh,my God. We should have told Fallon.
棒呆了
That is great.
过来
Oh,come here. Oh.
艾佛 这是什么?
Alfred,what is this?
这是用来吸引经纪人的戏法
Oh,this is just the trick to work Ackerman up at the end of my act.
这就是你所谓的伟大魔术?
Is it the masterpiece,the great trick?
不是 市场还不够成熟
No,no,no,the world is not ready for that one yet.
这只是一般的”接子弹”把戏
This is just your run-of-the-mill,daring,spectacular bullet catch.
-接子弹 -对 很安全 我保证 你看
-A bullet catch. -Yeah,but it’s safe. I promise. Look.
-向我开枪 -向你开枪?
-Shoot me. -Shoot you?
来吧 开枪
Go on,shoot me.
-射这里 -我办不到
-Right there. -No,I can’t.
不是射那里 射我胸口
No,no,not there. Shoot me here. Don’t…
-怎么样? -太神了
-How’s that? -That’s very good.
-你是怎么做到的? -我不能告诉你
-Tell me how you do it. -No I can’t do that.
-那你就不准表演 -不准表演?
-Well,then you can’t do it. -I can’t do it?
对不起 我不能一个人养孩子
I’m sorry,but I can’t raise a child on my own.
-那你不能告诉任何人 -好
-You don’t tell anybody that I told you. -OK.
火♥药♥
Gunpowder.
填弹塞
Wadding.
子弹
Then the bullet.
推弹杆
Ramrod.
伸出你的手
Hold out your hand.
点燃火♥药♥时枪管并没有子弹
The bullet is not even in the gun when the charge is fired.
知道了就没什么了不起
Once you know,it’s actually very obvious.
不过还是会…
Well,I mean,you still get…
还是很危险 会出人命的
It’s dangerous. People still get killed doing that.
怎么会?
How?
有些笨蛋搞不好把铜板放进去
You get some smartass who could put a penny or a button
甚至把子弹放进去
or,God forbid,Sarah,somebody could put a bullet down there.
别担心 别担心
Don’t worry. Don’t worry
我不会让任何意外发生
because I’m not gonna let anything happen.
一切都不会有事
Everything’s gonna be all right
因为我非常爱你
because I love you very much.
-再说一次 -我爱你
-Say it again. -I love you.
-今天你不爱我 -什么?
-Not today. -What?
有时你不真诚 今天你不是真心的
Well,some days it’s not true,and today you don’t mean it.
也许今天你比较爱魔术
Maybe today you’re more in love with magic than me.
我能分辨个中的差别
I like being able to tell the difference.
如果真心说爱我今天就更有意义
It makes the days it is true mean something.
好吧
All right.
各位 这是钢圈
Metal rings,ladies and gentlemen.
现场有绅士淑女吗?
If there are any ladies and gentlemen here.
-这是实心的 -这表演我看过了
-Solid metal. -Seen that already.
把枪拿出来吧! 小子
-是谁丢的? -是我!
Who threw that?
把枪拿出来 魔术师 你会需要的
拿出枪吧!
你们是想看这个 对吧?
This is what you came for,is it?
那么…谁要当志愿者?
So… who wants to volunteer?
-我要! -我! 我!
-I do! -Me! Me!
我!
Me.
你够种吗? 先生
Are you man enough,sir?
是的
Yes.
你到底绑什么结?
Which knot did you tie,Borden?
你到底绑什么结?
Which knot did you tie,Borden?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他要我回答 我说了实话
He came in to demand an answer,and I told him the truth.
我为了那件事天人交战
That I have fought with myself over that night
一半的我发誓绑了简单的绳结
one half of me swearing blind that I tied a simple slipknot
另一半的我记得我绑了蓝氏结
the other half convinced that I tied the Langford double.
我永远都无法确定
I can never know for sure.
他怎么会不知道?
How can he not know!
他怎么会不知道?
How can he not know?
他一定知道自己做了什么 一定的
He must know what he did. He must.
莎拉 很痛耶
Sarah,that bloody hurts.
我不懂 怎么又流血了?
I don’t understand how it can be bleeding again.
根本就没有治好
It’s as bad as the day it happened.
-我去请大夫来 -我们请不起大夫
-We have to get a doctor back. -We can’t afford the doctor back.
-你吵醒她了 -太好了
-You’ve woken her. -Great.
伤口愈合了我才能回去表演
I’m sorry,I need this to heal so I can get back to work.
面对现实吧 伤成这样不能表演
You’ve got to face things. What tricks can you perform with this injury?
我能耍扑克牌 用道具表演
I can do car pulls. I can do some prop tricks.
我还是能表演我说的那个绝招
I can still do that. I can do the trick I’ve been telling you about.
千古留名的伟大表演
The one that they’re gonna remember me for.
相信我
Come on.
没想到答案就在酒杯底下
I never thought I’d find an answer at the bottom of a pint glass.
你随时都在找答案
Hasn’t stopped your looking.
听说有一场表演
Heard about a booking.
不错的小戏院 要魔术界的年轻新秀
Nice little theater. Young,up-and-coming magician.
-要找谁? -你
-Who? -You.
你替我找表演机会? 为什么?
Me? Booking? Why?
我想继续工作
I want to keep on working.
谁会雇用害死女助手的机关师?
Who’s going to hire the ingueieur that killed Julia McCullough
还是在满座的奥芬大剧院
in front of a sellout crowd at the Orpheum?
那并不是你的错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!