打开心房♥接受这段感情
To open myself to such a relationship
面对外遇的危险
to the dangers of such an affair
我必须确认她对我忠贞不二
I need assurances of fidelity,of love.
该怎么确信呢?
But how to be sure?
我有个方法 那是了解她心意的唯一方法
I know a way. It’s the only way to know her mind.
他怎么舍得让你离开?
How could he send you away?
她必须帮我们除掉安杰
She must help me rid ourselves of Angier.
今天我的情妇证明了她的真心
Today,my mistress proves her truthfulness.
不是向我证明
Not to me,you understand.
她带我去找路特时 我就相信她了
I’ve been convinced since she led me to Root.
今天她在你面前证明她爱我
Today,Olivia proves her love for me to you,Angier.
没错 安杰
Yes,Angier
是我要她把笔记交给你
she gave you this notebook at my request.
“泰斯拉”只是关键字 不是秘诀
And yes,”Tesla” is merely the key to my dairy not to my trick.
你以为我会轻易把秘诀给你?
You really think I’d part with my secret so easily after so much?
再见 安杰
Goodbye,Angier.
祝你在美国的新家找到安慰
May you find solace for your forward ambition back in your American home.
泰斯拉…
Tesla!
泰斯拉…艾利 艾利…
Tesla! Alley! Alley!
泰斯拉根本没打造我要的机器
Tesla never made a machine like the one I asked for.
-我们没说他有啊 -但你让我认为他有
-I never said he had. -You let me believe that he had.
你们资金用完 所以骗我的钱
You stole my money because your funding was cut off.
拿我的高帽做实验 一边嘲笑我
You’ve been shooting sparks in my top hat
一边拿我的钱来花
laughing at me all along,while using my money to stave off ruin.
-我看到爱迪生的人 -在哪里?
-I have seen Edison’s men. -Where?
旅馆 我大可以把他们带来
In the hotel,I have a mind to bring them up here.
这么做很不明智 安杰
That would be unwise,Mr. Angier.
你的确是我们最后的金主
It is true that you are our last remaining financier
但是我们没偷你的钱
but we have not stolen your money.
我的猫
This is my cat.
我说能做出你要的机器是实话
When I told you I could make you a machine,I spoke a truth.
-那机器为什么没有用? -科学不是绝对
-Why isn’t it working? -Because exact science,Mr. Angier
它充满变数
is not an exact science.
机器不一定能正常运作
The machine simply does not operate as expected.
需要进行更多实验
-It requires further examination.
-我的高帽在哪里? -就在这里
-So where did my top hat go? -Nowhere.
试了十几次
We tried the damn thing a dozen times.
帽子一直在这里
The hat went nowhere.
我们必须试不同的东西
We need to try different material.
才可能有不同的结果
It may provoke a different result.
猫咪 过来
Great.
我的猫出了事你要负责 博士
You are responsible for whatever happens to this animal,doctor.
我只希望我的钱花得很值得
I hope whatever you were really doing with my money was more worthwhile
泰斯拉先生
Mr. Tesla.
艾利
Alley!
机器真的有用
So the machine was working?
我没去检查 因为帽子都没动
I never checked the calibration,’cause the hat never moved.
事情总是很难如你所愿
These things never quite work as you expect them to.
这也是科学原则
That’s one of the principal beauties of science.
我要花几个星期解决问题
I’ll need a couple of weeks to iron out the problems with the machine.
好了就通知你
We’ll send word when it’s ready.
别忘了你的帽子
Don’t forget your hat.
-哪一顶是我的? -都是你的 安杰先生
-Well,which one is mine? -They are all your hats.
你穿这件新衣服好漂亮哦
You look so pretty in this new dress of yours.
-我们要去动物园吗? -爸爸有别的事情要办
-Are we going to the zoo? -No,Daddy has some errands to run.
-你答应过我 -是吗?
-But you promised. -I promised,did I?
那就去动物园吧
Then go to the zoo,we shall.
我先去办事 马上就回来
Daddy will go run his errands,and I’ll be back before you know it.
你去准备好 我们去看黑猩猩
So you go get ready. We’ll go see those chimpanzees.
莎拉
Sarah
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
我们各自有沉迷的事情
Each of us have our vices.
莎拉 不管你怎么想
Sarah,whatever you may think…
你唯一的对手是我们的女儿
your only competition for my affections is our little girl.
我爱你 永远爱你 我只爱你
I love you. I will always love you and you alone.
-你今天是真心的 -一点也没错
-You mean it today. -Absolutely.
当你骗我会让我更痛苦
Which makes it so much harder when you don’t.
又要买♥♥东西? 她真是爱钱
More shopping. She does love the smell of money.
女儿想去动物园 你带她去吧
The little lady wants to go to the zoo,so I thought you could take her,yeah?
不然我明天可以带她去
I mean,I can do it tomorrow,if not.
莎拉已经知道了
And,uh…Sarah she knows.
她知道事情有点不对劲
Uh,at least she knows that something is not right
请你尽量帮我安抚她的情绪
so if you can just do whatever you can to help me.
说服她我是真的爱她
Talk to her,just convince her that I do love her.
-佛迪 怎么了? -别这样叫我 拜托
-What is it,Freddie? -Listen,don’t call me that,please.
没事 只是有时
It’s nothing. It’s just that sometimes it seems wrong.
-有时我觉得很内疚 -我说过
I told you,when you’re with me
跟我一起心里只能有我
you’re with me.
你回家再想你的家人
Leave your family at home where they belong.
我一直在试
I’m trying.
我一直在试 我很努力
I’m trying,Olivia.
-我要换衣服了 -好
-I’ll get dressed. -Yeah.
我看见法隆在附近晃
I saw Fallon hanging around again.
我对他不太信任
There’s something about that man I don’t trust.
你信任我吗?那就信任法隆
You trust me? Then trust Fallon.
他保护我在乎的东西
He protects the things that I care about.
很遗憾你要离开了 安先生
We’re sorry to see you go,Mr. Angier.
真遗憾泰斯拉也要离开
We were sorry to see Mr. Tesla leave,as well.
他对这地方贡献良多
He’s very good to Colorado Springs.
安先生 我没告诉爱迪生手下有关箱子的事
Mr. Angier I didn’t think it was necessary to tell Edison’s men about the box.
什么箱子?
What box?
(安杰先生收)
很抱歉离开之前没向你道别
I apologize for leaving without saying goodbye.
但我在这里已经不受欢迎
But I seem to have outstayed my welcome in Colorado.
科学和工业界不能容忍♥前卫科技
The truly extraordinary is not permitted in science and industry.
大概只有你的魔术能受到肯定 观众喜欢解不开的谜
Perhaps you’ll find more luck in your field where people are happy to be mystified.
你会在箱子里找到你要的
You will find what you are looking for in this box.
艾利写了详细的使用说明书
Alley has written you a thorough set of instructions.
我对你只有一个建议
I add only one suggestion on using the machine.
毁了这具机器
Destroy it.
将它丢进最深的海底
Drop it to the bottom of the deepest ocean.
它只会带给你不幸
Such a thing will bring you only misery.
如泰斯拉所料 他无视他的警告
Tesla’s warning is as unheeded as he knew it would be.
今天我要测试机器
Today I tested the machine.
预防它运作时出问题
Taking precautions in case Tesla hadn’t ironed out the kinks in its operation.
如果出事 我不想那样过活
But if it went wrong I would not want to live like that for long.
这就是偷天换日的步骤 我要遗弃你了 波登
But here at the turn,I must leave you,Borden.
没错 就是你 波登
Yes,you,Borden
坐在牢房♥
sitting there in your cell
读着我的日记 因为谋杀我
reading my diary,awaiting your death
等待死亡的来临
for my murder.
安杰的日记 那是假的
Angier’s journal,that gesture of good faith,that’s a fake.
我向你保证是真的 来历很清楚 没有疑问
I assure you,it’s not. The provenance of the journal is clear and under no doubt.
比对之后证实是安杰的笔迹
And it’s written in Angier’s own hand,for which we have numerous examples.
无所谓了
It don’t matter.
这是我的秘诀
So my tricks.
-全部的戏法 -包括移形遁影术?
-All of them. -Including The Transported Man?
卡德洛爵士会很高兴
-Lord Caldlow will be very pleased. -No,he won’t.
他不会的 因为不完整
They’re not complete.
只有以虚代实和偷天换日
It’s just the pledge and the turn for each.
没有化腐朽为神奇的秘诀
Without the prestige for these tricks,these are worthless.
-根本就一文不值 -没错
Yeah.
想要的话就带我女儿来
You get the rest of it…when you bring my daughter here.
我想跟她说再见
I want to say goodbye.
不 我们必须谈谈
We have to go through it now.
我们必须谈谈
We have to go through it now.
你可以尽管否认
Now,listen to me,deny it all you want.
我根本就不爱奥莉薇雅
Olivia means nothing.
-我需要助手 不能没有助手 -我会告诉她…
-Olivia? -I need an assistant.
-我会告诉她…-告诉她什么?
-I’ll go to her,I’ll tell her. -You’ll tell her what?
我知道你的秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!