我觉得画得很好
I think they’re very good, sir.
什么也别碰 要拍照存证
Don’t touch anything. I want the entire room photographed.
我们一直在找你 小姐
We’ve been looking for you, miss.
糟了
Here we go.
发生了一件很严重的事情
Something serious has happened.
的确
Yes, it has.
的确严重
Indeed.
我的两个宝贝不见了
Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening.
一个回来了 另一个也不难找 给我搜
Now that one is back, I have a pretty good idea where to find the other.
搜一下
Search him.
-外套脱掉 -又怎么了
-Take your coat off, son. -Now what?

Come on, now.
卡尔 你在干嘛?
Cal, what are you doing?
现在事态很严重了 发生什么事
We’re in the middle of an emergency. What’s going on?
-是这个吗? -正是
-Is this it? -That’s it.
哪有这种事?
This is horseshit!
你别相信
Don’t you believe it, Rose. Don’t.
他不可能拿的
-He couldn’t have. -Of course he could.
行家要拿还不容易吗?
It’s easy enough for a professional.
我们一直在一起 这太荒唐了
But I was with him the whole time. This is absurd.
或许他趁你穿衣服时偷拿的
Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, dear.
是他们故意栽赃的
Real slick, Cal. Rose, they put it in my pocket.
-闭嘴 -连外套都是偷来的
-Shut up. -It isn’t even your pocket. Is it, son?
它属于”AL莱尔森”
“Property of A.L. Ryerson.”
有人报了案
That was reported stolen today.
我只是暂时借一下 我要还给他的
I just borrowed it. I was gonna return it.
这小偷倒很诚实
An honest thief. We have an honest thief here, do we?
萝丝 你知道我没有偷
You know I didn’t do this, Rose. You know it.
别相信他们 你知道的
Don’t believe them, Rose. You know it.
-你知道我没偷 -乖乖跟我走吧
-You know I didn’t do it. -Come on, son. Let’s go.
-萝丝 -跟我走吧
-Rose! -Come on, there’s a good lad.
快走
Come on.
你知道我没偷 你了解我
You know I didn’t do it. You know me!
这样很不好 船长
This is most unfortunate, Captain.
才十分钟 就淹水十四尺
Water 14 feet above the keel in 10 minutes
前舱 三个货舱 和六号♥锅炉室进水
in the forepeak, in all three holds, and in Boiler Room 6.
-对 -什么时候开船?
-That’s right, sir. -When can we get underway, damn it?
有五个舱进水
That’s five compartments.
四处进水还没问题
She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached…
五处就不行了
but not five.
五处不行了
Not five.
船头会先下沉
As she goes down by the head…
水会从E层溢过防水隔板
the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at E deck…
到下一个舱
from one to the next, back and back.
一直往后淹 没法阻隔
There’s no stopping it.
用水泵抽水呢
The pumps. We open the pumps…
抽水只能拖延几分钟
The pumps buy you time, but minutes only.
现在不管做什么
From this moment, no matter what we do…
泰坦尼克号♥都会沉没
Titanic will founder.
但这艘船不会沉
But this ship can’t sink.
她是铁做的 我保证能沉 而且会沉
She’s made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can. And she will.
绝对错不了
It is a mathematical certainty.
有多少时间?
How much time?
一小时 最多两小时
An hour. Two, at most.
船上有多少人 穆先生?
And how many aboard, Mr. Murdoch?
有两千两百人
2,200 souls on board, sir.
这下可以上头条了 伊先生
Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.
你真是个贱♥货♥
Oh, it is a little slut, isn’t it?
看着我 我在跟你讲话
You look at me when I’m talking to you!
-霍先生 -别吵 我们在忙
-Mr. Hockley? -Not now. We’re busy.
请穿上救生衣 到救生艇甲板
Sir, I’ve been told to ask you to put on your lifebelts…
-上救生艇 -我说等一下
-and come up to the boat deck. -I said, not now.
对不起 这是船长的命令
I’m sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Hockley, but it’s Captain’s orders.
请多穿点衣服
Now please, dress warmly.
外头很冷
It’s quite cold out tonight.
请穿外套 戴帽子
Now, may I suggest topcoats and hats?
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
别担心 小姐 只是以防万一
Not to worry, miss. I’m sure it’s just a precaution.
起来 穿上救生衣
Everybody up. Lifebelts on.
他吵什么吵?
What’s he on about?
-所有人 穿上救生衣 -怎么啦?
-Everybody up. Put your lifebelts on. -What’s the ruckus?
穿上就对了
Just put your lifebelts on.
CQD?
CQD?
长官?
Sir?
对 CQD 求救信♥号♥♥
That’s right, CQD, the distress call.
那是我们的位置
That’s our position.
就说我们要沉船了
Tell whoever responds that we’re going down by the head…
而且需要紧急救援
and need immediate assistance.
我的天
Blimey.
再来 再来
Keep lowering!
慢点 稳住 拉紧 绞盘伸出来
Steady! Make it taut! And winch out!
揭开救生艇帆布 全部揭开
Uncover this boat! Uncover all the boats aft!
绳子解开
Release those ties!
快把帆布揭开
Roll back that cover! Smartly now!
伍尔德先生 乘客呢?
Mr. Wilde, where are the passengers?
进去了 嫌外头又吵又冷
They’ve all gone back inside. Too damn cold and noisy for them.
你过来
You there!
帮忙把绳索解开
Get down here and help with these lines!
要不要来杯酒?
Care for a drink, sir?
请把救生衣穿上
Please put your lifebelts on.
怎么回事?
Sonny, what’s doing?
叫我们穿这个在这里耗
You got us all trussed up here and now we’re cooling our heels.
对不起 我去问题一下
Sorry, ma’am. Let me go find out.
没人知道怎么回事
I don’t think anybody knows what the hell’s going on around here.
傻B英国佬就是这样 一板一眼
It’s just the goddamned English, doing everything by the book.
不必骂人 霍先生
There’s no need for language, Mr. Hockley.
回去把暖炉开上
Go back and turn the heaters on in our rooms.
等会儿我要喝茶
I’d like a cup of tea when I return.
-好的女士 -好的女士
-Yes, ma’am. -Yes, ma’am.
安先生
Mr. Andrews…
我看见冰山了 你的眼神也是这么的告诉我
I saw the iceberg. And I see it in your eyes.
请跟我说实话
Please tell me the truth.
船要沉了
The ship will sink.
-你确定吗? -对
-You’re certain? -Yes.
再一小时左右
In an hour or so…
这一切就会沉到大西洋底
all this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.
什么?
What?
请只跟亲近的人说
Please, tell only who you must.
我不想让大家惊慌
I don’t want to be responsible for a panic.
快上救生艇 别再等了
And get to a boat. Quickly. Don’t wait.
记得我们谈过救生艇的事吗?
You remember what I told you about the boats?
记得
Yes.
我明白
I understand.
女士 请您立即穿上
Yes, madam, please put it on immediately.
过来 孩子
Over here, son.
二等舱的保管处一团乱
Sir, they need you up at the second-class purser’s office.
-发生骚乱了 -你去 我看着他
-There’s a big mob up there. -Go on. I’ll keep an eye on him.

Aye. Right.
长官
Sir!
卡佩西亚号♥在全速赶来救援
Carpathia says they’re making 17 knots.
17节航速
Full steam for them, sir.
只有她回应吗?
She’s the only one who’s responding?
是离我们最近的
The only one close, sir.
四个小时可以到
Says they can be here in four hours.
四个小时?
Four hours!
谢谢
Thank you, Bride.
天呐
My God.
救生艇都准备好了
We are swung out and ready, sir.
要不要让妇女小孩先上船?
Hadn’t we better get the women and children into the boats, sir?

Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!