Hold on real tight.
我的天
God almighty!
让电力恢复
Keep those breakers in! Keep them in!
我们快过去
We have to move!
我拉你爬过去
Give me your hand, I’ll pull you over.
手伸出来
Come on, give me your hand.
我抓住你 我不会放手
I’ve got you. I won’t let go.
我抓紧了
Come on, I’ve got you.
-现在会怎样? -不知道
-What’s happening, Jack? -I don’t know.
-抓紧 -杰克
-Hold on! -Jack!
救救我啊
Somebody help me, please!
要下去了
This is it!
我的天 杰克 天啊
Oh, my God, Jack!
抓紧
Hold on!
我们会被吸下去The ship is gonna suck us down.
等一下要吸口气
Take a deep breath when I say.
要赶快浮到水面
Kick for the surface and keep kicking.
别放开我的手
Do not let go of my hand.
我们可以活的 萝丝 相信我
We’re going to make it, Rose. Trust me.
我相信你
I trust you.
准备 吸气
Ready? Now!
杰克
Jack!
-萝丝 -杰克
-Rose! -Jack!
杰克Jack!
杰克
Jack!
放开她
Get off her!
-萝丝 -杰克
-Rose! -Jack!
快游 萝丝
Swim, Rose! I need you to swim!
一直游
Keep swimming.
-好冷 -快游 萝丝
-It’s so cold. -Swim, Rose!
快点
Come on. Here.
继续游 快点
Keep swimming. Come on.
爬上去
Here, get on it.
爬到上面
Get on top.
快点
Come on, Rose.
趴好 萝丝
Stay on it. Stay on, Rose.
没事了
It’ll be all right now.
没事了
You’ll be all right now.
把船划回来
Return the boats!
救生艇会回来救我们
The boats are coming back for us, Rose.
再撑一下
Hold on just a little bit longer.
他们必须划开才不会被吸下去
They had to row away for the suction…
但现在可以回来了
but now they’ll be coming back.
看在老天份上
For God’s sake!
救命
Please help us!
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我们回去 船会被挤翻 我们会被拉下去
If we go back, they’ll swamp the boat. They’ll pull us right down, I’m telling you.
好了 你少唬人
Knock it off. You’re scaring me.
小姐们 拿把桨 快划
Come on, girls, grab an oar. Let’s go.
你疯啦?这是汪♥洋♥大海 我们在大西洋的中心
Are you out of your mind? We’re in the middle of the North Atlantic.
你们想活还是想死?
Now, do you people want to live or do you want to die?
我真不了解你们
I don’t understand a one of you.
你们怎么啦? 那些全是你们的男人啊
What’s the matter with you? It’s your men out there!
船上还有空位
There’s plenty of room for more.
船上会再少一个人
And there’ll be one less on this boat.
你再不闭嘴
If you don’t shut that hole in your face!
桨收进来
Bring in your oars over there.
船绑在一起
Tie these two boats together as well.
要绑得很紧
Now, make sure that’s tied up nice and tight.
听好 我们得回去
Right, listen to me, men. We have to go back.
女士们到另一艘船上
I want to transfer all the women from this boat into that boat right now.
尽快 拜托了
As quick as you can, please.
请尽快空出一些位子
Let’s create some space over there. Move forward and out.
静下来了
It’s getting quiet.
他们需要一点时间 才能把船安排好
It’s just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats organized.
不知道你是怎么想的
I don’t know about you…
但我准备写封抗♥议♥信
but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter…
给白星轮船公♥司♥
to the White Star Line about all this.
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jack.
不要这样
Don’t you do that.
别说再见 时候还没到
Don’t you say your goodbyes.
听到没有?
Not yet. Do you understand me?
我好冷
I’m so cold.
听我说 萝丝
Listen, Rose…
你可以脱险
you’re gonna get out of here.
你会活下去
You’re gonna go on…
生一堆小孩
and you’re gonna make lots of babies.
然后看着他们长大
And you’re gonna watch them grow.
你会长命百岁 寿终正寝
You’re gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed.
不会死在这里的
Not here.
不会像是今晚如此的下场
Not this night.
听到没有?
Not like this. Do you understand me?
我都麻痹了
I can’t feel my body.
赢到船票 坐上这艘船 是我一生最美好的事
Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
让我能跟你相逢
It brought me to you.
我很感激 萝丝
And I’m thankful for that, Rose.
我很感激
I’m thankful.
你一定要
You must…
你一定要 帮我这个忙
do me this honor.
你要答应我 你会活下去
You must promise me that you’ll survive.
你不会放弃
That you won’t give up…
不管发生什么事
no matter what happens.
不论希望多么的渺茫
No matter how hopeless.
现在答应我 萝丝
Promise me now, Rose.
且绝对不要食言
And never let go of that promise.
我答应你
I promise.
永不放弃
Never let go.
我不会放弃的 杰克
I’ll never let go, Jack.
我永不放弃
I’ll never let go.
就在前面
Right ahead, sir.
奥拉斯
Oars!
有没有人在动?
Do you see any moving?
没有 没人在动
No, sir. None moving, sir.
检查看看
Check them.
把桨拿过来
Bring that oar up here.
检查看看 要确定
Check them. Make sure.
这些人死了
These are dead, sir.
慢慢往前滑
Now give way. Ahead easy.
小心 别打中人家
Careful with your oars. Don’t hit them.
有没有人还活着?
Is there anyone alive out there?
听得见吗?
Can anyone hear me?
有没有人还活着?
Is there anyone alive out there?
我们等太久了
We waited too long.
继续检查 继续找
Keep checking them! Keep looking!
有没有人还活着?
Is there anyone alive out there?
有人听得见吗?
Can anyone hear me?
座在飞机里
In my flying machine
往上飞
And up she goes
往上飞
Up she goes
约瑟芬
Come, Josephine
上到我的飞行器
In my flying machine
杰克
Jack?
船来了
There’s a boat.
杰克
Jack?
船来了 杰克
There’s a boat, Jack.
回来
Come back.
回来
Come back!

Hello!
有人听得见吗?
Can anyone hear me?
没人 长官
There’s nothing here, sir.
回来
Come back.
我永不放弃 我答应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!