我不可能这么做的 杰克
No, Jack. I couldn’t possibly, Jack.
看清楚
Watch closely.
好恶心
That’s disgusting.
该你了
All right, your turn.
这真是笑死人了 你要好好吸一口
That was pitiful. Come on, you really gotta hawk it back.
做好准备动作
Get some leverage to it, use your arms…
手臂 脖子都要用到
arc your neck.
看到没有?
You see the range on that thing?
好 吐
Okay, go.
-有进步 多练习 -真的?
-That was better. You got to work on it. -Really?
越重吐得越远
Really try to hawk it up and get some body to it. You gotta…

Mother.
我给你介绍 杰克·道森
May I introduce Jack Dawson?
真是幸会
Charmed, I’m sure.
其他人对杰克的态度很好
The others were gracious and curious
想认识这位救了我一命的人
about the man who’d saved my life.
我妈却当他是个虫子
But my mother looked at him like an insect.
一个得立刻除掉的害虫
A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly.
看来你是个见义勇为的人
Jack, sounds like you’re a good man to have around in a sticky spot.
为什么他们每次叫人吃晚饭
Why do they always insist on announcing dinner…
都得像骑兵要冲锋一样?
like a damn cavalry charge?
妈 我们去换衣服吧
Shall we go dress, Mother?
一会儿见了 杰克
See you at dinner, Jack.
孩子
Son?
孩子
Son!
你知道等会儿要干嘛吗?
Do you have the slightest comprehension of what you’re doing?
不是很清楚
Not really.
你这是羊入虎口
You’re about to go into the snake pit.
你要穿什么?
What are you planning to wear?
我就知道 来吧
I figured. Come on.
果然没错
I was right.
你跟我儿子身材差不多
You and my son are just about the same size.
相当接近
Pretty close.
看你人模人样的
You shine up like a new penny.
先生晚安
Good evening, sir.
这船用了很多我们家的钢铁
There are several thousand tons of Hockley steel in this very ship.
-用在什么地方? -都是好地方
-Which part? -All the right ones, of course.
如果有问题题你得负责
Then we’ll know who to hold accountable if there’s a problem.
-萝丝呢? -快来了
-Where’s my daughter? -She’ll be along.
女伯爵在那里
There is the Countess.
-晚安 -晚安 卡尔
-Hello, my dear. -Good evening, Cal.
高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我在电影上看过 一直想这么做
I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do it.
晚餐时间见
I’ll see you at dinner.
亲爱的
Darling…
你一定还记得道森先生吧?
surely you remember Mr. Dawson.
道森?
Dawson.
不可思议
That’s amazing.
你几乎像个绅士
You could almost pass for a gentleman.
几乎
Almost.
真有意思
Extraordinary.
天 见到你真高兴
My dear, it’s delightful to see you.
这趟旅程♥真♥有意思
What a remarkable voyage this is.
-疯了 是不 -完全
-It’s mad, isn’t it? -Completely lunatic.
那位是罗仕女伯爵
There’s the Countess of Rothes.
那是约翰·杰可布·亚士德
And that’s John Jacob Astor…
船上最有钱的人
the richest man on the ship.
他太太跟我一样年纪 她已经怀孕了
His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age, and in a delicate condition.
但她不想让人知道
See how she’s trying to hide it?
差点闹翻天
Quite the scandal.
古根汉先生跟他的情妇
And that’s Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress, Madame Aubert.
当然 古太太正在家陪孩子
Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course.
这边是柯士摩爵士和露锡儿
And over here, we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-Gordon.
她设计性感内衣 当然还有别的长处
She designs naughty lingerie, among her many talents.
她非常受皇室的宠爱
Very popular with the royals.
真是恭喜你了 她好标致
Congratulations, Hockley. She’s splendid.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
-要不要护花一下啊? -没问题
-Care to escort a lady to dinner? -Certainly.
小可爱
Sweet pea?
其实也没什么 他们很爱钱
Ain’t nothing to it, is there, Jack? Remember, they love money.
假装你拥有一座金矿
So just pretend like you own a gold mine and you’re in the club.
就一切OK了
亚士德
Hey, Astor.
莫莉 很高兴见到你
Hello, Molly, nice to see you.
两位 这位是杰克·道森
J.J., Madeleine, I’d like you to meet Jack Dawson.
幸会
-How do you do? -Pleasure.
杰克
Well, Jack…
你是波士顿道家的人?
are you of the Boston Dawsons?
是吉培瓦的道家
No, the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually.
这样啊?
Oh, yes.
他一定很紧张 却没有失态
He must have been nervous, but he never faltered.
他们以为他也很富有
They assumed he was one of them.
铁路世家小开什么的
Heir to a railroad fortune, perhaps.
可能发迹未久 但仍算是富人阶级
New money, obviously, but still a member of the club.
但妈还是不改本色
Mother, of course, could always be counted upon.
道森先生 下舱住得还算舒服吗?
Tell us of the accommodations in steerage, Mr. Dawson.
我听说还不错
I hear they’re quite good on this ship.
好得不得了 没几只老鼠
The best I’ve seen, ma’am. Hardly any rats.
他是从三等舱过来的
Mr. Dawson is joining us from the third class.
他昨晚帮了我的未婚妻
He was of some assistance to my fiancee last night.
事实上 道森先生很会画画
It turns out that Mr. Dawson is quite a fine artist.
我看了他的作品
He was kind enough to show me some of his work today.
萝丝跟我对美术的看法 有非常大的差异
Rose and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art.
当然 我不是在说你的作品不好
Not to impugn your work, sir.
这全套都是我的吗?
Are these all for me?
摆在外侧的先用
Just start from the outside and work your way in.
他对这船一清二楚
He knows every rivet in her, don’t you, Thomas?
你的船真神奇 安德鲁先生
Your ship is a wonder, Mr. Andrews. Truly.
谢谢你 萝丝
Thank you, Rose.
您的鱼子酱要怎么用?
How do you take your caviar, sir?
不用 我不爱鱼子酱
No caviar for me, thanks.
从来都不喜欢
Never did like it much.
你住哪里 道森先生?
And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?
目前就住在这船上
Right now, my address is the RMS Titanic.
以后看上帝安排
After that, I’m on God’s good humor.
你怎么有钱旅行?
And how is it you have means to travel?
我到处打工
I work my way from place to place.
往来都坐货船
You know, tramp steamers and such.
泰坦尼克的船票是赌牌赢来的
But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.
真是幸运
A very lucky hand.
人生就是靠运气
All life is a game of luck.
好汉自己创造运气 对不对?
A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?
你喜欢这样四处飘泊吗?
And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?
是的 夫人 我很喜欢
Yes, ma’am, I do.
全部家当都在身上
I mean, I’ve got everything I need right here with me.
我有个健康的身体 以及作画用的纸
I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.
我喜欢在一早起来时
I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen…
不知道会有什么样的遭遇
or who I’m gonna meet…
或是会到哪里去的感觉
where I’m gonna wind up.
前两天还在桥下过夜
Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now…
现在却在这豪华巨轮
here I am on the grandest ship in the world…
跟你们共饮香槟
having champagne with you fine people.
再来一点
I’ll take some more of that.
生命是上帝给的 我不打算浪费它
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it.
世事很难预料
You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next.
只能随遇而安
You learn to take life as it comes at you.
给你 卡尔
Here you go, Cal.
要把握光阴
To make each day count.
-说得好 -有道理
-Well said, Jack. -Hear, hear.
敬把握光阴
To making it count.
敬把握光阴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!