-Gentlemen, would you excuse me? -Sure.
服务生都没看见她
None of the stewards have seen her.
这太荒唐了
This is absurd. It’s a ship.
这船就这么大 她还能跑到哪儿去?
There’s only so many places she could be.
把她找回来
Lovejoy, find her.
-好明朗 -是啊
-Clear. -Yes.
不曾见过这样的风平浪静
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a flat calm.
简直像个池塘 一点风都没有
Like a mill pond. Not a breath of wind.
这样冰山底部没有浪花
It will make the ‘bergs harder to see…
会比较难发现
with no breaking water at the base.
我要下班了
Well, I’m off.
保持速度和航向 莱先生
Maintain speed and heading, Mr. Lightoller.
遵命
Yes, sir.
变冷了
It’s getting cold.
-你好美 -萝丝小姐
-You look nice. -Miss Rose?
我的画
My drawings.
快点 杰克
Come on, Jack!
-等一下 -等一下
-Wait! -Wait!
-快 -快下去
-Go! -Take us down, quick.
-快 -赶紧 赶紧
-Go! -Quickly! Quickly!
再见
Bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
-继续 -没关系
-Keep going. -Thank you, I’ve got it.
仆人这么悍
Pretty tough for a valet, this fella.
-倒像是个警♥察♥ -以前好像真的是
-Seems more like a cop. -I think he was.
-糟了 -快
-Oh, shit. -Go!
-这边 -快
-No, over here! -Quick!
-怎么办? -什么?
-Now what? -What?
一号♥炉加煤
More coal for number one, mate.
你们俩怎么跑到这儿来?
What are you two doing down here?
这里很危险的
You shouldn’t be down here. It could be dangerous!
继续 别管我们
Carry on. Don’t mind us.
你们很努力 继续干活吧
You’re doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
你看看
Look at what we have here.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐去哪?
Where to, miss?
去摘星星
To the stars.
紧张吗?
You nervous?
不会
No.
手放到我身上 杰克
Put your hands on me, Jack.
冷死了
It’s bloody cold.
冰山接近时 我能闻到
You know, I can smell ice, you know. When it’s near.
-胡说八道 -我就是有办法
-Bollocks! -Well, I can, all right?
眺望员望远镜找到没?
Did you ever find those binoculars for the lookouts?
从南安普顿就没看见过
Haven’t seen them since Southampton.
我去巡逻 等会见
Well, I’ll be on my rounds. Cheerio.
你在发抖
You’re trembling.
别担心 没事
Don’t worry, I’ll be all right.
-他们往那边去了 -好了
-They ran down there. -All right.
东西有没有少?
Anything missing?
我有个办法
I’ve got a better idea.
往哪儿跑?
Gotcha!
看到他们表情没?
Did you see those guys’ faces?
看到没有?
Did you see them?
等船靠岸
When the ship docks…
我要跟你下船
I’m getting off with you.
这样太疯狂了
-This is crazy. -I know.
我知道 这好像没什么道理
It doesn’t make any sense.
所以要这么做
That’s why I trust it.
喂 你看
Here, look at this.
快看啊
Look at that, would you?
他们可比我们暖和
They’re a bit warmer than we are.
若要我们俩 那样子取暖 我可不要
If that’s what it takes for us to get warm, I’d rather not…
对你也一样
if it’s all the same to you, all right?
我的妈
Bugger me!
快接啊 混♥蛋♥
Pick up, you bastards!
-有没有人在? -看见什么了?
-Is anyone there? -Yes, what do you see?
-正前方有冰山 -谢谢
-Iceberg, right ahead! -Thank you.
正前方有冰山
Iceberg, right ahead!
快左转
Hard to starboard!
快转
Turn! Smartly!
全速后退
Full astern!
-转到底 -船舵转到底了
-Hard over. -Helm’s hard over, sir.
快点
Go, lads, go!
减少蒸气 少一点
Bring that steam down! Bring it down!
节气阀全部关掉
Shut all the dampers! Shut them!
等一下
Hold it.
好 引擎反转
Now! Engage the reversing engine.
怎么还不转向?
Why ain’t they turning?
-船舵转到底了吗? -转到底了
-Is it hard over? -It is. Yes, sir, hard over.
快点 快转
Come on. Come on. Turn.
对了
Yes.
要撞上了
It’s gonna hit!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Jesus.
-往右 -往右
-Hard to port! -Hard to port!
退后
Get back!
快走
Come on, let’s go!
门要关了 快走
Get out of the door. They’re closing the doors!
快出去
Get out!
快出去 快
Get out of the door! Go!
快 大家快走 快点
Come on, lads! Go, lads, go!
快出去
Out!
“防水门位置表”
我的天
Oh, my God.
好险
That was a close shave, wasn’t it?
还说你能用闻的 见鬼
Smell ice, can you? Bleeding Christ!
把时间记录在航海日志
Note the time and enter it in the log.
刚发生了什么事 穆先生?
What was that, Mr. Murdoch?
是冰山
An iceberg, sir.
我全速左转 但距离太近
I put her hard to starboard, and ran the engines full astern, but it was too close.
再右转想避开 可是
I tried to port round it, but she hit.
-把防水门都关上 -已经关了
-Close the watertight doors. -Doors are closed, sir.
-停止所有引擎的运转 -遵命
-All stop. -Aye, sir.
找修理工 派人去检查
Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship.

Yes, sir.
我们快离开这里
Come on, let’s get the hell out of here.
快离开
Come on, hurry up.
引擎怎么停了?震得好厉害
Excuse me, why have the engines stopped?
-我感到震动了 -别担心夫人
-I felt a shudder. -I shouldn’t worry, madam.
推进器叶片掉了 所以会有震动
We’ve likely thrown a propeller blade. That’s the shudder you felt.
要来点什么吗?
May I bring you anything?
不要 谢谢
No, thank you.
听说撞上冰山了
So, now there’s talk of an iceberg. Did you see anything?
我没看见 你呢?
I don’t see anything now. Do you?
老鼠去哪 我就去哪
If this is the direction the rats are going, that’s good enough for me.
大家安心
Everything’s under control.
-喂 没什么大事
-You there. -Sir, there is no emergency.
有 我遭小偷了
Yes, there is. I’ve been robbed.
去请纠察长
Get the master-at-arms.
-快去 笨蛋 -是
-Now, you moron! -Yes, sir.
我错过了什么吗?
Hey, did I miss the fun?
-你有没有看见发生什么事? -没 不知道
-Did you see what happened? -No, I missed it.
好像撞到那边
Apparently, it hit over there.
6号♥锅炉房♥进水深八尺
Boiler Room 6 is flooded 8 feet above the plate…
邮件舱更糟
and the mail hold is worse. She’s all buckled in…
-破洞能补吗? -抽水速度不够
-Can you shore up? -Not unless the pumps get ahead.
看过邮件舱没有?
Have you seen the damage in the mail hold?
已经淹没了
No, she’s already underwater.
情况严重
This is bad.
我们应该要通知妈和卡尔
We should tell Mother and Cal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!