没人要拉我一把
with no one to pull me back.
没人关心或
No one who cared…
注意到我
or even noticed.
别跳
Don’t do it.
退回去
Stay back.
别靠近
Don’t come any closer.
手伸出来 我拉你
Come on. Just give me your hand, I’ll pull you back over.
不 你别过来
No! Stay where you are.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我会松手的
I’ll let go.
不 你不会的
No, you won’t.
你什么意思?
What do you mean, no I won’t?
你凭什么说 我会不会去做什么? 你又不认识我
Don’t presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don’t know me.
要跳早就跳了
Well, you would have done it already.
你让我分心 走开
You’re distracting me. Go away.
不行 我已经介入了
I can’t. I’m involved now.
你若跳下去的话 我也只好跟着跳了
You let go, and I’m going to have to jump in there after you.
别胡说八道了
Don’t be absurd.
-你会死掉 -我是游泳好手
-You’ll be killed. -I’m a good swimmer.
你会摔死
The fall alone will kill you.
我承认会很痛
It would hurt. I’m not saying it wouldn’t.
说真的 我比较担心的
To tell you the truth, I’m a lot more concerned…
是水很冷
about that water being so cold.
有多冷?
How cold?
非常冷 可能接近零度
Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over.
你去过威斯康辛州吗?
You ever… You ever been to Wisconsin?
什么?
What?
那里冬天很冷
They have some of the coldest winters around.
我在那里长大的
I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls.
我小时候跟父亲到威苏塔湖
I remember, when I was a kid, me and my father…
在冰上钓鱼
we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota.
-冰上钓鱼就是 -我知道冰上钓鱼是什么啦
-Ice fishing is, you know, where you… -I know what ice fishing is.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看来 比较少到户外
You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl.
总而言之
Anyway, I…
冰层太薄 我掉进湖里
I fell through some thin ice.
我跟你说啊
And I’m telling you…
掉进那么冷的水里
water that cold…
比如下面的
like right down there…
有如被千刀万剐一样
it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.
你没法呼吸 没法思考
You can’t breathe. You can’t think.
只能感觉得到痛苦
Least, not about anything but the pain.
所以 我不是很希望 跟着你跳下去
Which is why I’m not looking forward to jumping in there after you.
但我说过了
Like I said…
我没有什么选择
I don’t have a choice.
所以 我希望你下来
I guess I’m kind of hoping you’ll come back over the rail…
别让我为难
and get me off the hook here.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
大家都这么说 但是
That’s what everybody says…
说了你别生气
but with all due respect, miss…
现在挂在船尾 想做傻事的人可不是我
I’m not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.
下来吧
Come on.
手伸过来
Give me your hand.
跳下去可不好
You don’t want to do this.
我是杰克·道森
I’m Jack Dawson.
萝丝·狄威特·布克特
Rose Dewitt Bukater.
你可能得写下来给我看才行
I’ll have to get you to write that one down.
来吧
Come on.
我抓住你了
I got you. Come on.
上来
Come on!
救救我
Help, please!
-求你救救我 -听我说 我抓住你了
-Please, help me! -Listen to me. I’ve got you.
我不会放手的
I won’t let go.
你得爬上来 快
Now pull yourself up. Come on!
来 这就对了
Come on. That’s right.
你做得到的
You can do it.
安全了
I got you.
这是怎么回事?
What’s all this?
你退后 不要动
You stand back! And don’t move an inch!
去叫纠察长
Fetch the master-at-arms.
怎么可以这样?
This is completely unacceptable.
是谁允许你碰我未婚妻的?
What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancee?
看着我 你这下流的东西
Look at me, you filth!
-卡尔 -你们干了什么好事?
-Cal. -What do you think you were doing?
卡尔别这样 那是个意外
Cal, stop. It was an accident.
意外?
An accident?
对啊
It was.
真是难为情
Stupid, really.
我趴在栏杆上 结果滑倒了
I was leaning over and I slipped.
我趴在栏杆上 想看 想看
I was leaning far over to see the…
-推进器吗? -对 结果我滑倒了
-Propellers? -Propellers, and I slipped.
我差点掉下去 是道森先生救了我
And I would have gone overboard, but Mr. Dawson here saved me.
他也差点掉下去
And almost went over himself.
她想看推进器
She wanted to see the propellers.
我说嘛 女人碰上机器就完了
Like I said, women and machinery do not mix.
事情是这样的吗?
Was that the way of it?
对 差不多
Yeah, that was pretty much it.
这孩子英雄救美 好极了 孩子
Well, the boy’s a hero, then. Good for you, son. Well done.
没事 回去喝酒吧
So, it’s all’s well and back to our brandy?
看 你一定冻坏了 快进去吧
Look at you. You must be freezing. Let’s get you inside.
该给点奖赏吧?
Perhaps a little something for the boy?
应该的
Of course.
赖福杰先生
Mr. Lovejoy…
二十元够吧?
I think $20 should do it.
你爱的女人就只值20块钱?
Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?
萝丝不满意
Rose is displeased.
该怎么办呢?
What to do?
有了
I know.
就请你明晚跟我们一起用餐吧
Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.
还可以向我们叙述 你英勇救人的故事
To regale our group with your heroic tale.
好啊 没问题
Sure. Count me in.
好 就这么说定了
Good. It’s settled then.
有好戏看了
This should be interesting.
来根烟好吗?
Can I bum a smoke?
你鞋带松了
You’ll want to tie those.
怎么小姐突然间滑倒
It’s interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly…
你却有时间脱大衣跟鞋子?
and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes.
我知道你心情不好
I know you’ve been melancholy.
我也不会假装知道原因
I don’t pretend to know why.
原本想等到
I intended to save this…
下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来
until the engagement gala next week.
但我觉得 今天晚上
But I thought, tonight.
我的天啊
Good gracious!
让你知道我对你的真心
Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you.
-这是? -对 是钻石
-Is it a… -Diamond? Yes.
五十六克拉
56 carats to be exact.
原属于路易十六世
It was worn by Louis XVI.
他们称它为”海洋之星”
And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer.
-“海洋之星” -是的 “海洋之星”
-The Heart of the Ocean. -The Heart of the Ocean. Yes.
好贵重
It’s overwhelming.
这是为皇室做的
It’s for royalty.
我们就是皇室
We are royalty, Rose.
我什么都能给你
You know, there is nothing I couldn’t give you.
我什么都愿意给你
There is nothing I’d deny you…
只要你接受我
if you would not deny me.
用心来爱我 萝丝
Open your heart to me, Rose.
我十五岁时 父母双亡
I’ve been on my own since I was 15.
此后我就孤伶伶的一个人
Since my folks died.
没有兄弟姐妹 在家乡也无亲无故
And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that part of the country.
从此就到处流浪
So I lit on out of there and I haven’t been back since.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!