非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我想你希望尽快回到伦敦去
I suppose you want to go back as soon as possible to London.
-伦敦 是的当然 -你什么时候走
-London? Yes, certainly. -When did you plan to leave?
我想尽快离开
I’d like to get out as soon as possible.
在这种情况下当然要快
Under the circumstances, that’s best.
星期四 我们有去瑞典的飞机
We have a plane leaving on Thursday for Sweden.
-我会给你预定座位 -好
-I’ll make a reservation for you. -That’s fine.
-最好预定 -两个
-Better make that two reservations. -Two?
我的旅途非常成功 我遇到了一个女人
My trip was successful in one respect. I made a discovery.
杜拉夫人
A certain Mrs. Tura.
她会成为我最得力的助手
She’ll be the most valuable assistant I’ve ever had.
说实话我不相信女人
Frankly, I don’t believe in women agents.
如果见到她 你就会改变主意
You’ll change your mind if you meet her.
为什么不呢 你可以坚持自己的看法
Why don’t you? Form your own opinion?
如果你说不 那就不
If you say “no,” it’s no.
我会给旅馆打电♥话♥ 那个女士叫什么
I’ll call you at the hotel. What was the lady’s name?
杜拉夫人
Mrs. Tura.
她丈夫是伟大的波兰演员 约瑟夫杜拉
Her husband is that great Polish actor, Joseph Tura.
-你一定听说过吧 -是的
-You’ve probably heard of him? -Yes.
战前我在华沙看到过他演舞台剧
I saw him on the stage when I was in Warsaw, before the War.
真的吗
Really?
他对莎士比亚所做的事情
What he did to Shakespeare,
就是我们现在要对波兰做的
we are doing now to Poland.
-再见上校 -再见教授
-Goodbye, Colonel. -Goodbye, Professor.
我是艾哈特上校 请坐
I’m Colonel Ehrhardt. Will you sit down, please?
-杜拉夫人 是我请你来的 -很高兴
-Mrs. Tura, I sent for you. -I’m very grateful.
我无法集中思想
I can’t make up my mind.
这真是太有诱惑力 太让人激动了…
Yes, it sounds very intriguing and exciting…
杜拉夫人 我有坏消息要告诉你
Mrs. Tura, I have bad news for you.
如果你认为我不是合适的人…
If you don’t think I’m the right person…
那很遗憾 可是我要告诉你…
it will be disappointing, but the cause must come first.
不 杜拉夫人不是的
No, Mrs. Tura. It isn’t that.
准备好接受震惊的消息吧
Prepare yourself for a shock.
司林茨基教授死了
Professor Siletsky is dead.
-死了 -死了
-Dead? -Murdered.
我无法相信 那不是真的
I can’t believe it. It can’t be.
-什么时候发生的 -我们还没有查明
-When did this happen? -We haven’t found out yet.
现在我只得到了报告
I only got the report just now.
是在旅馆里吗
Was it at the hotel?
不 他是在外面被设了陷阱
No. He was evidently trapped somewhere.
元首刚到陷阱
The Fuhrer has just arrived in Warsaw.
大家都在准备欢迎他…
The men are planning a great reception…
今天晚上士兵们会有表演
for him tonight. A performance by the soldiers.
他们打开了波尔斯基剧院
They opened the Theatre Polski.
准备在那里排练
They tried to arrange some scenery.
一个小道具倒下了
One of the props broke
司林茨基教授的尸体就出现了
and out fell the body of Professor Siletsky.
会是谁做的呢 你知道吗
Who could have done such a thing? Have you any idea?
我们不知道
We’re certain,
不过在他体内发现了英国左轮手♥枪♥的子弹
the bullet found in his body came from a British service revolver.
昨天有个英国方面的人 随降落伞在这里降落了
Yesterday, the British landed someone here by parachute.
唯一的神秘就是这个人 现在在哪里
So the only mystery left is, where is this man?
相信我 我们会抓住他的
Believe me, we’re going to get him.
-希望如此 -我可怜的教授
-I hope so. -My poor Professor.
今天下午我和他还有个会面呢
I had an appointment with him this afternoon.
他本来是随时都会到这里的
He was due here any minute.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我不会再多占用您的时间了 再见
I won’t take up any more of your time. Goodbye.
杜拉夫人 我想让您知道
Mrs. Tura, I want you to know
我们之间的联♥系♥并没有打破
that your ties with us are not broken.
-你对我们会非常有帮助 -谢谢
-You might be very valuable to us. -Thank you.
不用去伦敦 在华沙也一样
It doesn’t have to be London. I might have something here in Warsaw.
上校 随你怎么决定 如果你要我…
Colonel, whatever you decide, if you want me…
当然 我要多了解你一些…
Naturally, I would have to know you a little better.
这是我的责任 也是…我的荣幸
That is my duty and if I may say, my pleasure.
您真是太好了上校
That’s nice of you, Colonel.
-可是现在…-今天不行
-But at the moment… -It doesn’t have to be today.
如果你觉得好点了
When you feel a little better,
也许我们可以一起吃晚餐
maybe we can have dinner together.
-你为什么不告诉我呢 -我会的
-Why don’t you let me know? -I will.
别太难过了 小女人
And don’t take it too hard, little woman.
-我会尝试的 -那就对了
-I’ll try not to. -That’s the spirit.
杜拉夫人似乎非常难过
Mrs. Tura seems to be rather upset.
当然 司林茨基发生的事情很不幸
Naturally, it’s very unfortunate what happened to Siletsky.
-不过他是为了元首而死的 -当然
-After all, he died for the Fuhrer. -Naturally.
喂 上午好 司林茨基教授 我…
Hello. Good morning, Professor Siletsky. I have…
你会晚点来
You will be a little late.
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
能告诉司林茨基教授 我来了吗
Will you please announce me to Professor Siletsky?
-他刚刚离开 -是吗 谢谢
-The Professor left quite a while ago. -He did? Thank you.
-杜拉来过这里吗 -来过
-Was Tura here? -Yeah.
-他说了什么吗 -他只是冲进来…
-Did he say anything? -He just rushed in…
打在我的下巴上 然后用冲出去了
punched me in the jaw, and rushed out.
杜伯什 你知道发生了什么吗
Dobosh, you know what happened?
知道 他刚刚离开
Yes. It’s all right, Joseph just left.
-你是什么意思 -他有麻烦了
-What do you mean? -He had trouble.
有人一定会抓他的胡子
Somebody must have grabbed his beard.
我重新粘好还给了他 一副备用的
I fixed it up and gave him an extra beard.
以防万一 不知道杜拉会怎样
Just in case. You can’t tell with Tura.
他错了 他们已经在剧院发现了尸体
He’s lost. They found the body in the theater.
-他们什么都知道了 -什么
-They know everything. -What?
-谁打开的剧院 -纳粹党
-Who opened the theater? -The Nazis.
-谁给他们的钥匙 -你这个傻瓜 闭嘴
-Who gave them the key? -You idiot you, shut up!
他们会杀了他 你要做点什么 救救他
They’re gonna kill him. You’ve got to do something. Help him.
莱维奇 做点什么吧
Rawitch, do something.
会没事的
Everything is all right.
-教授来了 -我们很高兴
-The Professor is here. -We will be delighted.
教授 请
Professor, please.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 教授怎么样
Heil Hitler. How is the Professor?
-很好 谢谢 上校怎么样 -好极了
-Fine, thank you. How is the Colonel? -Excellent. May I?
告诉我上校 您对杜拉夫人的印象如何
Tell me, Colonel, what was your impression of Mrs. Tura?
-好极了 -真高兴您有那样的感觉
-Wonderful. -I’m glad you feel that way.
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
这是特别调查局的
This is Capt. Mueller and It.
穆勒上尉和布兰特中尉
Brundt of our Special Investigation Squad.
或者说恶作剧指挥部
Or what we call the Hotfoot Department.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
-How do you do? -It’s a pleasure.
我想您离开之前 我们要好好谈谈
I think we should have a good talk before you leave.
我有些事情要和这些先生们处理
I have to take up a few things with these gentlemen.
你可以到我的客厅等一下吗
Would you mind stepping into my living room?
他现在可能已经崩溃了
He should have cracked by now.
再给他点时间 让他好好享受一下
Give him a little time. Let him enjoy his goose pimples.
上校你觉得这种方式比
Colonel, do you really prefer
我们的正常方式要好吗
this procedure to our usual methods?
我要用智慧来说
I would say with intellectuals,
精神上的方法更有效…
the mental approach is more effective…
更快速
and much quicker.
可如果他是个非常智慧的人呢
But if he shouldn’t turn out to be an intellectual?
那我们就用点身体方式
Then we try a little physical culture.
我不想催你 可是你还要很久吗
I don’t want to hurry you, but do you think it will be much longer?
你厌烦了吗
Did you get bored?
没有 我想和你的朋友聊天…
No, I tried to open up a conversation…
可是 他似乎死了
with your friend in there, but he seems to be dead.
不 我们去看看吧
No. Really. Let’s go and see.
看起来像是谋杀
It looks like murder.
如果我错了 上校 请更正我
If I’m wrong, Colonel, please correct me.
我和你这个朋友
There seems to be a slight resemblance
之间似乎有点像
between me and your late friend.
-你吃惊了吗 -当然
-Has that struck you, too? -Definitely.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!