当我看到你在农场上的那张照片的时候
When I saw that picture of you at the farm,
在犁后面…
behind the plough…
-对了 那是在哪里 -在编年史里
-By the way, where was that? -In The Chronicle.
不 我是说那个农场在哪里
No, I mean, where is the farm?
不 我觉得已经谈了太多我的事情
No, I think we’ve talked much too much about me.
跟我讲讲你自己吧
Tell me about yourself.
没什么好说的 我只是开轰炸机
There isn’t much to tell. I just fly a bomber.
多可怕呀
How perfectly thrilling.
我不知道有多可怕 不过轰炸机真的不错
I don’t know about its being thrilling, but it’s quite a bomber.
你可能不相信
You may not believe it,
我能在两分钟内扔下三吨♥炸♥药♥
but I can drop three tons of dynamite in two minutes.
-真的吗 -那让你感兴趣吗
-Really? -Does that interest you?
当然了
It certainly does.
我不想超越限度…可是我要抓住机会
I don’t want to overstep myself, but I’ll take a chance.
你能允许我给你看看我的飞机吗
Would you permit me to show you my plane?
-也许吧 -我什么时候找你
-Maybe. -When shall I call for you?
明天两点到我家里
Tomorrow at 2:00 at my home.
不 我更希望在机场见到你
No, I’d better meet you right at the airport.
再见
Goodbye.
如果我的表现有点笨拙 希望你原谅…
I hope you forgive me if I acted a little clumsy…
可这是我第一次见 一个女演员
but this is the first time I ever met an actress.
中尉 这是我第一次见到 一个男人…
Lieutenant, this is the first time I’ve ever met a man…
可以在两分钟扔下三吨♥炸♥药♥的男人 再见
who could drop three tons of dynamite in two minutes. Bye.
再见
Bye.
明天两点 我就会俯视华沙
Tomorrow at 2:00, I’m gonna look down on Warsaw.
他要把我带到 一万英尺的高空了
He’s gonna take me up 10,000 feet in the air.
那没什么不对的 是吗
There’s nothing wrong in that, is there?
没有 只要杜拉先生没有发现
No, not at all. As long as Tura doesn’t find out.
毕竟只要丈夫不知道 就不会伤害妻子
After all, what a husband doesn’t know won’t hurt his wife.
发生了
It happened.
那是每个演员都害怕的
What every actor dreads.
怎么了 亲爱的
What, darling?
有人在我演出的时候离开了
Someone walked out on me.
告诉我玛丽娅 我没有吸引力了吗
Tell me, Maria, am I losing my grip?
当然不是 亲爱的 很抱歉
Of course not, darling. I’m so sorry.
可是他在我演出的时候 离开了
But he walked out on me.
也许他感觉不舒服 也许他必须离开
Maybe he didn’t feel well. Maybe he had to leave.
也许他忽然心脏病发作
Maybe he had a sudden heart attack.
-希望如此 -如果他不走 也许会死掉
-I hope so. -If he stayed, he might have died.
也许他已经死了 亲爱的 你太会宽慰人了
Maybe he’s dead already. Darling, you’re so comforting.
-怎么了 -希♥特♥勒♥在对德意志国会讲话
-What’s going on? -Hitler’s speaking to the Reichstag.
-你好 杜伯什先生 -你好 博士
-How do you do, Mr. Dobosh? -How do you do, Doctor?
这是外♥交♥部♥的伍亚瓦斯基
This is Dr. Voyawski from the Foreign Office.
你们好 先生们
How do you do, gentlemen?
恐怕 我给你们带来了坏消息
I’m afraid I have some bad news for you.
政♥府♥认为上演这个戏剧并不明智
The government feels it would be unwise to go on with this play.
什么
What?
你是说今晚我们不能公演
You mean, we cannot open tonight?
-恐怕是这样的 -可是为什么呢
-I’m afraid that’s what it comes down to. -But why?
我们都有权知道
We all have a right to know.
我知道这个戏剧有艺术价值
I know the play has artistic value.
不只是那样
It has much more than that.
那就是政♥府♥害怕的
That’s exactly what the government is afraid of.
也许会触怒希♥特♥勒♥
It might offend Hitler.
那样不是太糟糕了吗
Well, wouldn’t that be too bad.
你听到过他说了我们什么吗
Have you ever read what he says about us?
他说了什么吗
Do you ever listen to him?
对不起先生们 可这是最后命令
I’m sorry, gentlemen, but the order is final.
《纳粹秘密警♥察♥》换演为《哈姆雷特》
生存抑或死亡
“To be, or not to be:
这是个问题
“that is the question:
要承受痛苦的高贵
“Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
不理睬残暴的弓箭…
“The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune…”
安娜 我要和杜拉夫人单独说话
Anna, I’d like to speak to Mrs. Tura alone.
听着斯塔尼斯拉夫
Now look, Stanislav,
我会告诉我的仆人什么时候离开
I usually tell my maid when to leave the room.
我有很多话要对你说
I have so much to tell you.
我们在飞机里时不能说话
When we’re in the plane, we can’t talk.
在茶室的时候除了说话 什么都不能做
When we’re in the tearoom, we can’t do anything but talk.
在化妆室的时候
When we’re in the dressing room,
我必须小心妆容
we must be very careful of my makeup.
知道吗 玛丽娅 在飞机里的那天…
You know, Maria, the other day in the plane…
你以为我没有看到 可是我看到你在看我
you didn’t think I was watching but I saw you looking at me.
我觉得那是一种复杂的表情
It was a very sympathetic look, I thought.
我认为你喜欢我我说的 对吗
I had the feeling you like me. Was I wrong?
对 没错 斯塔尼斯拉夫
No, not at all, Stanislav.
诚实地告诉我玛丽娅 你还喜欢我吗
Tell me, Maria. Be frank. You still like me?
当然
Well, of course.
你还喜欢我 你认为你会永远喜欢我吗
You still like me, huh? You think you’ll always like me?
我没有理由不喜欢你
I don’t see any reason why not.
太好了
That’s wonderful.
我们要怎么对你的丈夫说
What are we going to do with your husband?
-什么 -我们当然要告诉他
-What? -We must tell him, of course.
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
我们爱上了对方 我们为彼此疯狂
That we love each other, that we’re mad about each other.
他没有权利阻止
He has no right to stand in our way.
我知道他会了解情况 杜伯什先生也一样
I’m sure he’ll realize the situation. So will Mr. Dobosh.
杜伯什和他有什么关系
Dobosh? Where does he come in?
你不想继续留在舞台上了
You don’t want to stay on the stage?
我不让你那样你厌倦了 不是吗
I wouldn’t let you. You’re tired of it, anyway.
你想过平静的生活 你在编年史里说过的
You want to live a quiet life. You said so in The Chronicle.
亲爱的 现在你真的要到那片农场去了
Darling, you’re really going to enjoy that farm now.
你不用使用犁 我会给你买♥♥拖拉机
You won’t have to use that plough. I’ll buy you a tractor.
我会为你的金鱼建游泳池
I’ll build a swimming pool for your goldfish.
你真的很可爱…
You’re really a darling…
可是你没有意识到 我是个已婚女人
but you don’t realize that I’m a married woman.
-所以我必须和你丈夫谈 -我爱我的丈夫
-That’s why I must talk to your husband. -But I love my husband.
不 你不爱
No, you don’t.
你很端庄善良 你觉得对不起他
You’re just decent, you’re kind, and you feel sorry for him.
别担心 这是两个男人之间的事情
Now, don’t you worry. It’s a situation between men.
我要在这儿等他
I’ll wait here for him.
斯塔尼斯拉夫 你必须听我的
Stanislav, you must listen to me.
这都是我的错 可是你要明白…
This is all my fault, but you must understand that I…
-杜拉夫人 -出去 安娜
-Mrs. Tura! -Stay out, Anna.
杜拉夫人 战争
Mrs. Tura, it’s war!
没有宣战…
“Without any declaration of war…
今晚德军跨过边界进入我国
“German troops crossed our border at several points this evening.”
没有宣战
Without a word of warning.
他们在通过之前要付出代价 我们要与他们作战
They’ll pay before they’re through. We’ll fight them.
战争 是真正的战争
War. It’s really war.
人们会互相杀戮 也会被杀
People are going to kill each other and be killed.
再见 玛丽娅
Goodbye, Maria.
-斯塔尼斯拉夫 回来 -我必须
-Stanislav, come back. -I have to.
我必须再见到你
I have to see you again.
-玛丽娅 你听到了吗 -是的 是战争
-Maria, have you heard? -Yes, it’s war.
似乎是不可能的 难以置信
It seems impossible. It’s incredible.
-观众知道了吗 -不知道 我要告诉他们
-Does the audience know? -No, I have to tell them.
这是阴谋 愚蠢的阴谋
It’s a conspiracy. A foul conspiracy!
-不只是那样 这是犯罪 -完全正确
-It’s worse than that. It’s a crime! -Absolutely right.
他又一次在我演出的时候离开了
Walking out on me for the second time.
-你在说什么 -你不明白吗 战争来了
-What are you talking about? -Don’t you understand? It’s war!
是空袭♥警♥报
It’s an air alarm!
关上窗子快点 到地下室 快点
Close the window! Hurry up, to the basement. Quick!
我们再也不用为纳粹戏剧担心了
Anyway, we don’t have to worry about the Nazi play anymore.
现在纳粹党亲自来表演了
The Nazis themselves are putting on the show now.
规模更大
A much bigger one.
没有办法阻止他们
There’s no censor to stop them.
不幸的波兰
Unhappy Poland.
残暴的征服者 没有宣战就进攻了
Attacked without a word of warning by a ruthless conqueror.
华沙 因为破坏而被破坏了
Warsaw destroyed for the sake of destruction.
波兰剧院的帷幕落下了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!