The curtain had fallen on the Polish drama:
无法逝去的悲剧
a tragedy with no relief in sight.
纳粹党的坦克进攻着波兰的任何角落……
There was a Nazi tank against every Polish hope…
人们受到惊吓 如此无助
and the people were stunned and helpless.
根本无法阻止他们
There was no censor to stop them.
“如果你刺穿我们 我们不会流血吗
“If you prick us, do we not bleed?
“如果你给我们挠痒痒 我们不会发笑吗
“if you tickle us, do we not laugh?
“如果你给我们下毒 我们不会死掉吗”
“if you poison us, do we not die?”
你这是怎样的夏洛克呀
What a Shylock you would have been.
我要做的就是拿着长矛
All I had to do was to carry a spear.
我想知道我们是否还能够拿起长矛
I wonder if we’ll ever carry a spear again.
希望如此
Let’s hope so.
可以 波兰人♥民♥产生了新的精神
But a new spirit had come over the people of Poland.
憎恨和更多的憎恨
Hate and more hate was
是对纳粹党的恐怖行为的回应
the answer to the Nazi terror.
反抗镇♥压♥
Rebellion against suppression.
在任何时刻任何地点 一切地点斗争到底
Determination to fight at any moment, anywhere, everywhere.
战斗被打上了V的标记
The battle was on. “V.”
V就是胜利
“V” for “victory!”
打倒纳粹党 打倒希♥特♥勒♥
Down with the Nazis! Down with Hitler!
华沙的地下活动开始了…
The Warsaw underground striking back…
破坏 毁灭
sabotage, destruction.
可是
But the real fight
真正的波兰自♥由♥之战是英国领导的
for Polish freedom was led somewhere in England.
年轻的波兰人为他们的祖国复仇…
Young men of Poland avenging their country…
英国皇家空军中的波兰空军…
the Polish squadron of the RAF.
很高兴
Well, it’s gratifying to see
你还能保持这样的幽默感
that you still keep your sense of humor.
我们比柏林人更加幽默
We are even much funnier over Berlin.
我希望我还年轻
I wish that I were young enough
能够做现在你们为了国家所做的事
to do for our country what you’re doing.
来吧教授
Come on, Professor.
你的广播讲话价值一万次轰炸
One of your radio speeches is worth 10,000 bombs.
我们什么时候能再听到 你讲话司林茨基
When do we hear you again, Professor Siletsky?
恐怕要过些时候了
I’m afraid it might be quite some time.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What’s the matter?
没什么 只是我要做个小小的旅行
Nothing. I just happen to be going on a little trip.
现在还会买♥♥
And anybody that buys
回程机票的人是乐观派
a return ticket these days is decidedly an optimist.
你要执行秘密任务 教授
You are going on a secret mission, Professor?
似乎没什么用 你们比我要聪明
I see it’s no use. You boys are too clever for me.
我知道了 他要去柏林拜访希♥特♥勒♥
Now I know. He’s going to Berlin to call on Hitler.
不是的 我希望希♥特♥勒♥不要拜访我
Not exactly. And I certainly hope that Hitler doesn’t call on me.
感谢你们为我准备了丰富的晚餐
Thank you for honoring me with an excellent dinner.
教授 你要去华沙吗
Professor, are you going to Warsaw?
那是非常冒险的
That would be risking your neck.
你们每天都在冒险 不是吗
After all, you boys risk your lives every day, don’t you?
那你就是要去华沙了
So you are going to Warsaw.
我不能再多说了
Please, I can’t tell you any more.
我本来不该说的
I’m sorry that I even mentioned it.
-可是你没有说 -是我们让你泄漏的
-But you didn’t. -We got it out of you.
其实如果不相信你们 我还能相信谁呢
After all, if I can’t trust you, whom can I trust?
我知道你们不会说出去的
And I know it will be buried right here.
华沙
Warsaw.
我真希望能到那里 花一个小时看看我妈妈
I’d give my soul to be there for just one hour to see my mother.
如果她还活着
If she’s still alive.
我希望我能帮你的忙
I only wish it were possible for me to find out.
你可以吗 我妈妈…
Could you find out, please? My mother…
我知道你的感受 可是你们必须知道…
I understand exactly how you feel. But you must realize…
我不能危害此行目的
I cannot possibly jeopardize the purpose of my trip.
你们为什么不把你们家人的地址告诉我呢
Why don’t you tell me where I can reach your people…
我会尽力的
and I’ll try my best?
-司林茨基教授 -是的
-Professor Siletsky? -Yes.
很幸运 我的家人不在波兰…
My people are fortunately out of Poland…
可是有个人在华沙
but there is someone in Warsaw.
-一个女士 -是的
-A lady? -Yes.
那是非常机密的
It’s a very confidential matter.
我会非常感激 如果你告诉她…
I’d appreciate it if you’d tell her…
-可是不要告诉她丈夫 -我知道该告诉她什么
-But don’t tell her husband. -I know exactly what to tell her.
只要说”生存抑或死亡” 就行了
Just say, “To be or not to be.”
她会明白的
She knows.
密♥码♥信息
A code message?
那位小姐叫什么
What’s the name of the lady?
-玛丽娅·杜拉 -等等 我要写下来
-It’s Maria Tura. -Just a moment. I’ll write it down.
你说叫什么名字
What did you say the name was?
杜-拉-这样写对吗
T-U-R-A. Is that correct?
你可别说 你没有听说过这个人
Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of Maria Tura?
为什么 我该听说过吗
Why? Should I?
你住在华沙…
Well, you lived in Warsaw…
是的 当然 这个名字有点熟悉
Yes, of course. The name is familiar.
大家都知道
She’s quite well-known.
大家都知道 她是非常著名的
Well-known? She’s famous.
是的 当然
Yes, indeed.
这是我弟弟的名字
Here, it’s the name of my brother.
不知道你能不能看清楚
I don’t know if you can read the writing.
-好了 -中尉
-All right. -Lieutenant.
-你好 先生 -情报 阿姆斯特朗
-How do you do, sir? -Gen. Armstrong.
-坎宁安先生 -你好
-Major Cunningham. -How do you do?
你为什么要见我 中尉
Now what did you want to see me about, Lieutenant?
几天前我就想来了
I was thinking about coming here for a couple of days.
我对一个重要人物 表示怀疑
I’m probably doing an injustice to an important man.
你怀疑谁
Whom do you suspect?
知道吗 先生 那天晚上……
You see, sir, the other night…
司林茨基教授在营地 让我们写地址…
Professor Siletsky was addressing us at the camp…
我说了玛丽娅·杜拉这个名字
and I mentioned the name of Maria Tura
可他都没有听过
and he’d never heard of her.
我也没有听过
Neither have I.
可他是住在华沙的波兰人
But he’s supposed to be a Pole who lived in Warsaw.
她是华沙最著名的女演员
She’s the most famous actress in Warsaw.
年轻人有很多人对
Young man, there are lots of people
剧院不感兴趣
who are not interested in the theater.
我只听说过一个女演员
There’s only one actress I ever heard of.
我希望再也不会听到她的消息了
And I certainly hope I’ll never hear from her again.
先生 玛丽娅·杜拉不仅是个女演员
Sir, Maria Tura’s more than an actress.
她是个特殊人物
She’s an institution.
你买♥♥的报纸里不可能没有她
You couldn’t buy a newspaper without reading about her.
你买♥♥的香烟盒子里 不可能没有她的照片
You can’t buy a package of cigarettes without her picture inside.
有人用她的名字给肥皂起名字
They name soap after her.
只要你在华沙 随时随地都会听到她的名字
You couldn’t move around in Warsaw without popping into her.
我认为在教授离开之前
I thought it was my duty to tell you
我有必要向您报告
before the professor leaves.
他已经走了 不是吗
He left already, didn’t he?
没错 昨天到的瑞典
Yes, he was due in Sweden yesterday.
等等 你怎么知道他要走
Just a minute. How’d you know he was leaving?
-他告诉我们的 -告诉你们什么
-He told us. -Told you what?
-他要去华沙 -难以置信
-That he was going to Warsaw. -That seems incredible.
我们都是波兰人
After all, we were all Poles together,
却没人看出什么问题
nobody saw anything wrong in it.
否则 我们的伙伴就不会把地址给他了
Otherwise, the boys wouldn’t give him the addresses.
-什么地址 -我们在华沙的亲人的地址
-What addresses? -Of the relatives in Warsaw.
-他带走了 -是的先生
-He took them? -Yes, sir.
他怎么会这样做
How could he do such a thing?
如果地址落到纳粹党手里…
If they fall into the hands of the Gestapo…
他们就会对所有家庭进行报复
they can take reprisals against all the families.
司林茨基教授什么时候到华沙
When does Professor Siletsky get to Warsaw?
今天他乘坐了去立陶宛的船
He probably took the boat today for Lithuania.
从立陶宛出发 没错
And from Lithuania, that’s uncertain.
可能三四天 先生
I shall say, three or four days, sir.
你飞到华沙去要多久
How long will it take you to fly to Warsaw?
大约六七个小时 先生
About six or seven hours, sir.
-你可以在外面等一下吗 -好的 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!