我怀疑我们之间有个人 是冒牌货
I have a terrible suspicion that one of us must be an imposter.
既然你提到了 那恐怕你是对的
Now that you mention it, I think you’re right.
上校你认为我们
Now, just for fun, Colonel,
哪一个是冒牌货呢
which one of us do you think is the imposter?
希望你不会认为这样不礼貌 教授…
I hope you won’t consider it impolite, Professor…
可是这里的人似乎都认为你是冒牌货
but there’s a general feeling in this room that it’s you.
原谅我
Please forgive me.
当然 你介意我检查一下吗
Certainly. You mind if I play detective?
你可以 司林茨基教授
Go right ahead, Professor Siletsky.
谢谢
Thank you.
-伦敦制♥造♥的真正的 -司林茨基是从伦敦来的
-Edmondson’s London. -The real Siletsky came from London.
衣服当然是在伦敦买♥♥的
The suit was bought in London.
-你觉得我穿上会很糟糕吗 -是啊
-You think it looks bad for me? -Terrible.
他的手表还在走
His watch is still running.
也就是说
Which means he was killed,
真正的教授到的时候他被杀了…
since the real Professor Siletsky arrived in…
真糟糕 我才是要被杀的
This really looks bad for me. I’m liable to get shot.
非常可能
There’s a distinct possibility.
毫无疑问 只有一个明显的目的
There’s no doubt there was a definite purpose.
-他想看起来像我 -也许是你想看起来像他
-He wanted to look like me… -Or you wanted to look like him.
没错
That’s right.
我们的发型很像
Our hair is cut alike
胡子也非常相似
and even the shape of our beards is somewhat similar.
不是相似是相同
Not similar. Exactly alike.
-你们认识多久了 -我刚刚认识他
-How long did you know each other? -I just meet him here.
你在说谎 明显的谎言
Now you’re lying. Plain lying.
你一定观察他好几个月了
You must have observed him for months.
所以胡子才会长那么长
It takes that long to grow a beard of that kind.
-很好 斯库兹 -好极了
-Very good, Schultz. -Excellent, Schultz.
我也许戴了假胡子
Except you forget I may be wearing a false beard.
很有趣
Very funny.
不 教授我要给你讲个更好的故事
No, Professor. I’ll tell you a better story.
-也许是他戴了假胡子 -我无法相信
-Maybe he is wearing a false beard. -I hardly think so.
为什么不亲自检查一下呢
Why don’t you convince yourself?
为什么不去扯他的胡子
Why don’t you pull his beard?
-我不能那样做 -你不能
-I can’t do it. -No, you can’t.
太有趣了 你能无情地杀死一个人…
Too sensitive. You can murder a man, kill in cold blood…
却不敢扯他的胡子
but you cannot pull a man’s beard!
难以相信
I can’t believe it.
你怎么敢让我陷入这种困境
How dare you put me in this position?
我是谁都不能相信了
I can’t rely on anybody.
你下的命令…
You gave the order yourself…
又把责任推到我身上
Shifting the responsibility on me again?
够了斯库兹 再见先生们
That’s all, Schultz. Bye-bye, gentlemen.
教授 我不知道该如何道歉
Professor, I don’t know how to apologize.
你只是尽自己的职责
You were only doing your duty.
如果你有什么怀疑
If there’s a slightest doubt in your mind,
为什么不扯我的胡子呢
why don’t you pull my beard?
-教授 请不要这样 -来吧 只一次
-Please, Professor. No. -Come on. Just once.
别这样了 我向你保证
Don’t rub it in. I assure you,
我从来没有怀疑过你…
I never believed it for one minute…
可这个 斯库兹…教授
but this Schultz… And, Professor,
如果你见到元首…
if you see the Fuhrer…
如果我不告诉他 你会很高兴的
You’d appreciate it if I didn’t tell him.
-我不会说的 -非常感谢
-I won’t tell. -Thank you so much.
现在重要的是
Now, the important thing is
让你尽快到伦敦去
to get you to London as quickly as possible.
和杜拉夫人一起
With Mrs. Tura?
当然按照你说的做 教授
Of course. Anything you say, Professor.
-接通机场 -艾哈特上校的办公室在哪里
-Get me the airport. -Where’s Colonel Ehrhardt’s office?
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 艾哈特上校 -是的 先生
-Heil Hitler. Colonel Ehrhardt? -Yes, sir.
我是负责元首安全的
I’m in charge of the Fuhrer’s Safety Squad.
上午我和元首骑马 一个小时后…
I ride with the Fuhrer this morning, and in one hour…
我发现有人要危害他的生命 我就不能相信谁吗
I uncover a plot against his life. Can’t I rely on anyone?
-可是将军…-逮捕这个人
-But, General… -Arrest this man.
-不 将军 -这是个冒牌货
-No, General. -This man’s an imposter.
-你疯了吗 -这是司林茨基教授
-Are you crazy? -He is Professor Siletsky.
现在你有什么说的
What do you have to say for yourself now?
他戴着假胡子 你却连扯都没扯过
Here is a man with a beard, and you didn’t even pull it.
我一生中从来没见过这样的疏忽
I never saw a more gross neglected duty in my life.
-将军…-我对你再也没有信心了
-General… -I’ve no confidence in you anymore.
我要亲自负责这个案子
I’m taking charge of this case myself.
这里会有改组
There will be a reorganization here,
你的脑袋可能都会搬家
and your head will not be spared.
-还有…将军 -我要提醒你…
-And furthermore… -General, may I remind you…
你和元首的约会
of your appointment with the Fuhrer?
是的 你会得到我的消息的
Yes. You’ll hear from me.
把他带出去
Take him out.
奶酪
Piece of cheese?
斯库兹
Schultz!
我已经预定了飞机
I had a plane arranged,
可是莱维奇先生又要表演了
but Mr. Rawitch had a burning desire to act again.
莱维奇表演的时候 我们就要受苦了
When Mr. Rawitch acts, someone has to suffer.
杜拉先生 原谅我拯救了你的生命
Please, Mr. Tura. Forgive me for trying to save your life.
是谁让一切失败的
Who really bust the whole thing up?
如果你不是那么愚蠢…
If you hadn’t been so stupid…
-不嫉妒你的妻子…-我希望不是这样
-and jealous of your wife. -I hope it’s true.
-不是的 -我们稍后再谈
-But it isn’t. -We’ll talk about that later.
-朋友们…-罗马人和同胞们
-Friends… -Romans and countrymen.
我知道你们想扮演马克安东尼
We know you want to play Mark Antony,
可是那对我们没有帮助
but that doesn’t help us.
二十四小时之后 他们就会了解一切
In 24 hours, they’ll know everything.
然后我们就会像老鼠一样被逮住
Then we’re caught like rats in a trap.
稍后
Just a moment.
希♥特♥勒♥当然今晚就会坐在皇家包厢里
Hitler, of course, will be sitting in the royal box tonight.
还记得两年前 我们表演的剧院谋杀案吗
You remember two years ago, we played Murder in The Opera House?
-那是个失败 -也许要再演一次了
-It was a flop. -It might be again.
可我们要抓住机会 离开这里
But we have to take the chance to get out of here.
情况很简单
The situation is very similar.
走廊里会有士兵…
There’ll be soldiers in the corridor
保卫希♥特♥勒♥的包厢
guarding Hitler’s box.
如果我们可以让他们离开一会儿…
If we can get them away for just one second…
那就需要在纳粹党中间引起骚动
That means we need a confusion, a commotion among the Gestapo.
我已经在见过的纳粹党中间引起了骚动
I have started a commotion on every Gestapo man I’ve met.
不 我们不能用你 不能用女人
No, we can’t use you. There’ll be no ladies.
格林博格
Greenberg.
是杜伯什先生
Yes, Mr. Dobosh.
如果我们能让格林博格
If we can manage that Greenberg suddenly
出现在纳粹党中间…
pops up among the Nazis…
-我会让大家哄笑的 -不 不会
-It’ll get a terrific laugh. -No, it won’t.
格林博格 你一直想扮演一个重要角色
Greenberg, you always wanted to play an important part.
杜伯什先生 我该怎么做
What do I have to do, Mr. Dobosh?
如果你演砸了 我们就会失败
If you don’t play it right, we’re all lost.
如果你成功了 我还是不能保证什么
And if you do play it right, I still can’t guarantee anything.
-我该怎么做 -好吧 我们来排练
-What do I have to do? -All right, let’s rehearse.
-看起来怎么样 -好极了
-How does it look? -Excellent.
索宾斯基 该走了
Sobinski, it’s time to go.
-我准备好了 -看看
-I’m ready. -Let’s see.
-不错 是的 -他看起来不错
-Looks all right. -Yes. He looks very good.
-九点钟我会接你 -哦 再见亲爱的
-I’ll pick you up about 9:00. -Oh, darling. Goodbye.
如果出了什么问题 如果你回不来了…
If anything should go wrong, if you shouldn’t come back…
-那索宾斯基也就回不来了 -再见
-Then Sobinski won’t come back either. -Goodbye, darling.
我想你也想道别吧 去吧
I guess you want to say goodbye. Go ahead.
这可能是我们最后一次见面了
This may be the last time we’ll see each other.
我想说能遇见你真是太好了 玛丽娅
I can only say it was wonderful knowing you, Maria.
-再见 杜拉夫人 -再见 索宾斯基先生
-Goodbye, Mrs. Tura. -Goodbye, Mr. Sobinski.
-元首 万岁 -万岁
-Heil the Fuhrer. -Heil.
-你是怎么到这里的 -我出生在这里
-How did you get here? -I was born here.
-是什么让你决定死在这里 -他
-What made you decide to die here? -Him.
你想从元首这里得到什么
What do you want from the Fuhrer?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!