他想从我们这里得到什么
What does he want from us?
他想从波兰得到什么 为什么 为什么
What does he want from Poland? Why all this? Why?
我们不是人吗
“Aren’t we human?
我们没有眼睛吗 没有手吗…
Have we not eyes? Have we not hands…
器官 感觉 尺度 影响 热情
“organs, senses, dimensions, affections, passions?
吃同样的东西 被同样的武器伤害…
“fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons…
受到同样的疾病的折磨 以同样的方法治愈
“subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means…
有同样寒冷的冬天 和温暖的夏天
“cooled and warmed by the same winter and summer.
如果你刺穿我们 我们不会流血吗
“If you prick us, do we not bleed?
如果你给我们挠痒痒 我们不会发笑吗
“if you tickle us, do we not laugh?
如果你给我们下毒 我们不会死掉吗
“if you poison us, do we not die?
如果你错误地对待我们 我们能不报复吗
“if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”
-郎齐和斯甘德中尉 -是 先生
-Lieutenants Lange and Schneider. -Yes, sir.
看好他 把他带到我的指挥部
Take charge of him and bring him to my headquarters.
我要问他几个问题
I want to question him.
我不想让这个意外
Men, I don’t want a word to leak out
有任何泄漏
about this incredible incident.
-谁是这里的负责人 -我 先生
-Who’s in charge here? -I am, sir.
怎么会发生这样的事情
How could this have happened?
-不知道 先生 -你不知道 就是这样
-I don’t know, sir. -You don’t know. That’s just it.
那就是你保卫我们的元首的方式吗
That’s how you safeguard our Fuhrer.
我的元首 我要建议 你立刻离开
My Fuhrer, it is my duty to advise you to leave immediately.
去机场 我们要在中途停一下
To the airport. We have to make a stop on the way.
我会告诉你在哪里的
I’ll tell you where.
格林博格 他一直想扮演夏洛克
Greenberg, he always wanted to play Shylock.
他终于得到了这个机会
And he got his chance at last.
他会再次扮演的
And he’ll play it again.
不是在走廊 而是在波尔斯基剧院
Not in the corridor, but on the stage of the Polski theater.
-火车站 -秘密组织仍然存在
-The railroad station. -The underground is still alive.
是的 我们拯救了秘密组织
Yes. We saved the underground. Bronski,
现在我们会被写入历史了
now we belong to history.
-他们可能会给我们立碑 -他们会的
-They might even erect a monument to us. -They will.
我可以看到自己骑在马背上 奔向新世纪
I can see myself sitting on a horse for the next century.
是的 有时候…
Yes, and sometimes when…
-怎么了 -没什么
-What’s the matter? -Nothing.
我太紧张了 我在幻想一些事情
I am such a nervous wreck, I’m imagining things.
-幻想什么 -我以为你戴着假胡子
-Imagining what? -I thought you were wearing a mustache.
-我是戴着呢 -不 你没有
-I am. -No, you’re not.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我的胡子呢 这真是一场灾难
Where’s my mustache? This is a catastrophe.
我们要找到我的胡子
We’ve got to find it.
没有它我不能出去 我要去接玛丽娅
I can’t get out without it. I’ve got to get Maria.
-你干了什么 -我的胡子
-What did you do with it? -My mustache!
我们要找到它
We got to find it.
晚上好 杜拉夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Tura.
我想见到我们 你很意外吧
I suppose you’re surprised to see us?
我很高兴 先生们
I’m delighted, gentlemen,
可是我有个约会
but unfortunately I have an appointment.
我们想调查一些事情
We have several things we want to find out.
明天我去你的办公室 不行吗
Couldn’t I see you tomorrow at your office?
不 很抱歉 这是紧急的
No, I’m sorry. It is very urgent.
我们要商量一些事情
The Colonel and I were talking things over.
杜拉夫人 我们认为你是非常有吸引力的女人
Mrs. Tura, we consider you a women of enormous appeal.
谢谢 可是那有什么紧急的呢
Thank you. But what’s so very urgent about that?
我很奇怪为什么像你这样的人…
It struck me as rather peculiar why anybody like you could be…
会喜欢司林茨基教授
attracted to Professor Siletsky.
有些事情无法说清楚
You never can tell about those things.
比如说你自己也很有魅力
For instance, you’re attractive yourself.
也许我的爱好比较特别
Perhaps my taste is a little peculiar.
可是我没有希利特教授那样的胡子
But I haven’t Professor Siletsky’s distinguished beard.
是那让你感兴趣
That’s what fascinated you so much.
是的 那引起了我的兴趣
Yes, it did intrigue me.
我童心大发总是想扯它
Brought out the child in me.
可是没有扯过
I always felt like pulling it, but I didn’t.
-你这是什么意思 -那是假胡子知道吗
-What do you mean by that? -It was a false beard, you know that.
他愚弄了我 也愚弄了你 上校
He fooled me and he certainly fooled you, Colonel.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
-凡塞德尔曼将军 -你了解他的什么
-Gen. Von Seidelman. -What do you know about him?
他让我去办公室
He asked me to his office,
我要回答很多问题
and I had to answer a million questions.
他感谢我提供那些信息…
He thanked me for the information and…
先生们 你们是在怀疑我吗
Gentlemen, do you by any chance suspect me?
-杜拉夫人 -将军认为一切都没问题
-Mrs. Tura… -General thought everything was all right.
如果将军认为没问题 那就没问题
If Gen. Von Seidelman thinks it’s all right, then it is all right.
现在你想让我陷入怎样的困境
What are you trying to get me into now?
那是您的主意
Colonel, it was your own idea.
又把责任推到我身上
Shifting the responsibility on me again.
-晚安 斯库兹 -晚安 上校
-Good night, Schultz. -Good night, Colonel.
这个斯库兹 对不起 杜拉夫人
This Schultz! Oh, Mrs. Tura, I’m so sorry.
我不想不礼貌 可是我有个约会
I don’t like to be impolite, but I have an appointment.
我会开车送你去的
I’ll drive you there.
你不明白 有人要来了
You don’t understand. Someone is coming.
-有人要来了 -如果他发现你…
-Someone is coming here. -If he should find you…
我是来办正事的 没什么可担心的
I am here on official business. There is nothing to worry about.
杜拉夫人 投入纳粹的怀抱吧
Mrs. Tura, consider yourself in the arms of the Gestapo.
上校 我是个已婚女人
Colonel, I’m a married woman.
可是你正在等别人
But you’re expecting someone.
-我必须留在这里 -上校…
-Now I have to stay here. -Colonel…
我必须保护你丈夫
I have to protect your husband.
不 上校你不能这样
No, Colonel, you mustn’t do this.
我会给你一个手镯
Mrs. Tura, I’ll give you a bracelet.
今天我没收了一个很漂亮的
I confiscated a beautiful one today.
我不需要手镯
I don’t want a bracelet.
我会让你的生活丰富多彩
I can make life worth living for you.
我会给你额外的黄油配给
I can give you extra butter rations.
一个星期给你三个鸡蛋
I’ll give you three eggs a week.
我不想要鸡蛋 上校 请离开
I don’t want any eggs. Colonel, please go.
玛丽娅
Maria.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我怎么能告诉你呢 你不明白吗
How could I? Don’t you understand?
你就没有点感觉吗
Haven’t you any tact?
我的元首
My Fuhrer!
斯库兹
Schultz!
先生们 元首想和你们两个谈谈
Gentlemen, the Fuhrer wants to talk to both of you himself.
中尉会控制飞机
The Lieutenant will take the control.
-是的 元首 -跳下去
-Yes, mein Fuhrer. -Jump.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
-Heil Hitler. -Heil Hitler.
两个有礼貌的家伙
Two very obliging fellows.
现在我们要去英格兰了
Now let’s go to England.
最初是赫斯 现在是他了
First it was Hess, now it’s him.
大家笑一笑 谢谢
Everybody, a nice smile. Thank you.
杜拉先生
And you, Mr. Tura.
你在这个奇妙的戏剧中扮演了一个英雄
You played the real hero in this amazing play.
我尽了努力 同时也要感谢我的伙伴们
I did my best and I was very ably assisted by my colleagues.
谢谢我的朋友们 感谢你们所做的一切
Thank you, my friends, for everything you did.
哪怕只有一点点
As little as it may have been.
我相信英格兰会表示它的感激
I am sure England will want to show its gratitude.
你最希望做什么 杜拉先生
What do you desire most, Mr. Tura?
-哦…-他想演哈姆雷特
-Well, I… -He wants to play Hamlet.
我们终于到了威廉莎士比亚的故乡…
After all, we are in the country of William Shakespeare…
他想扮演莎士比亚
He wants to play Hamlet.
我要为这痛苦的世界做些什么
“Than is my deed to my most painted word.
哦 沉重的负担
“O heavy burden!”
我听到他来了 我们走吧 主人
“I hear him coming. Let’s withdraw, my Lord.”
生存抑或死亡
“To be or not to be.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!